McMaster says Radical Islam term is "not helpful"

Unlike the dems and libs, republicans and conservatives do not all constantly repeat the same talking points and propaganda.

Thinking for yourself is a crime in libville, but a compliment in conville.

But the lib puppets and drones will not understand this.

Too funny. Too Goddam funny.

the truth is many times funny. But it is still the truth. Give us a list of quotes from dems and libs where they have gone against Obama, Clinton, or the puppet masters who control all of you.

Start with the massive Democratic opposition to Obama's support for trade agreements.

Now apologize.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

Bernie Sanders you fuckwit, and his millions of supporters.
Game over. NY wins. Nicely done!

Too funny. Too Goddam funny.

the truth is many times funny. But it is still the truth. Give us a list of quotes from dems and libs where they have gone against Obama, Clinton, or the puppet masters who control all of you.

Start with the massive Democratic opposition to Obama's support for trade agreements.

Now apologize.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

Bernie Sanders you fuckwit, and his millions of supporters.
Game over. NY wins. Nicely done!

To be fair, winning a debate with Redfish is nothing to brag about.

Unlike the dems and libs, republicans and conservatives do not all constantly repeat the same talking points and propaganda.

Thinking for yourself is a crime in libville, but a compliment in conville.

But the lib puppets and drones will not understand this.
Way to not address the topic at all and go the partisan route!

Try searching his posts for his opinion about Obama not using the terminology if you want a really good laugh.

Obama would not say "radical Islamic terrorists". Do you have any idea why? Hint: not the same reason as the new security chief.

Yes, exactly the same reason. But then you still believe the birther crap, so its not like logic reason and sanity are strong with you.

This is one more example of the Trump administration saying don't pay any attention to Trump.

One guy is in Mexico saying no, the deportation is not a military operation. One in Iraq saying no we're not going to steal any oil, one in Europe saying no we're not throwing NATO overboard.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!!
They are all saying exactly what Trump has been saying.

So what he's entitled to his opinion just as people are entitled to agree or disagree with it.

He's entitled to his opinions, but he's not entitled to his own set of facts. Saying that liberals all wake up, read a set of talking points and parrot them all day long is idiocy. Yes, it's his opinion, but he states it as a fact.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure CNN is spinning and distorting what he actually said. It's what Fake Newsters do. Movin on...

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism. What are the Trumpsters going to do?? Does McMaster know what he is talking about or not?!

National security adviser: Term 'radical Islamic terrorism' isn't helpful - CNNPolitics.com

It may not be helpful, but it is accurate.
Depends on how you look at it. Sure it can be accurate... but if it hurts the pathway to the ultimate goal then it is not smart to use. Does that even matter to you?

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism.

So we're supposed to lie about the reason they are engaging in terrorism?

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism. What are the Trumpsters going to do?? Does McMaster know what he is talking about or not?!

National security adviser: Term 'radical Islamic terrorism' isn't helpful - CNNPolitics.com

It may not be helpful, but it is accurate.
Depends on how you look at it. Sure it can be accurate... but if it hurts the pathway to the ultimate goal then it is not smart to use. Does that even matter to you?

It has been my experience in this life, that things are, what they are. Modifying a name, or label doesn't change what it is. The old phrase, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. That is true. But the reverse is also true. You can call a dog turd a rose, but your beloved won't appreciate you bringing one. When we modify the name to disguise what is, we are not doing it to be helpful, but to deceive.

We do this quite often, and it's a lie. We call Illegal Immigrants undocumented. We don't say that someone pretending to be a doctor is merely undocumented. We don't say that someone who is pretending to be a police officer is merely undocumented.

\One of the lessons I learned in the Army was this. We can't fix it if we don't know what is broken. By trying to deceive the people as to what is really going on, we are pretending that what is broken, isn't. That matters to me, and it should to you.

The Barbarities that occur under Radical Islam are a blatant rejection of all things civilized. All that I care about is subverted to become something that it isn't by disguising it under inaccurate words. Women's rights are subverted. So much else is eliminated.

Being helpful in that matter means accepting the intolerable while pretending it is the disguised words. Nonsense.

If I rob a bank, I am not making an undocumented withdrawal. If I pretend to be a cop, I am not an undocumented police officer. If I believe that Sharia is the only law that needs to be followed, and should be inflicted on the people, then I am a member of Radical Islam.

Yes it matters, because I am unwilling to quietly subject the people to the barbarities that they would endure under radical Islam.

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism.

You're supposed to show some respect for the Muslims who aren't terrorists, for example the thousands of Iraqi soldiers who are systematically defeating ISIS.

You're supposed to show some respect for the Muslims who aren't terrorists, for example the thousands of Iraqi soldiers who are systematically defeating ISIS.

Hence the reason the adjective "radical" precedes Islam, so what is the problem?

Hence the reason the adjective "radical" precedes Islam, so what is the problem?

Have you ever noticed the hysterical reaction you get from conservatives if anyone ever refers to a Christian terrorist as a Christian terrorist?

Have you ever noticed the hysterical reaction you get from conservatives if anyone ever refers to a Christian terrorist as a Christian terrorist?

I'm not aware of anyone committing acts of terror in the name of Christianity in the last couple hundred years, but perhaps you can enlighten us.

This is one more example of the Trump administration saying don't pay any attention to Trump.

One guy is in Mexico saying no, the deportation is not a military operation. One in Iraq saying no we're not going to steal any oil, one in Europe saying no we're not throwing NATO overboard.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!!
They are all saying exactly what Trump has been saying.

Trump has been saying he would take the oil. Why didn't we take the oil. I'd take the oil. Iraqi's are frightened that Donald Trump is going to take their oil. Mattis was asked about this the moment he got off the plane.

Pence is reassuring NATO that the US is not abandoning its treaty obligations or down scaling its role in NATO. Trump's people seem to be spending a lot of time telling people that Trump isn't going to do what he said he was going to do.

Why are all of your friends so frightened of your President?

Are Muslims so damn fragile that calling out the shitstains among them sends them into uncontrollable fits of crying?

Fuckem

Seriously

I don't get offended when white supremacists are called out. There are elements in every walk of life that need to be called out and cowering in fear that someone may be offended if you do so is pathetic.
You should see the pseudocons lose their shit when I call the KKK "Christian terrorists".

Goose, meet gander.

2mn5evo.jpg

\One of the lessons I learned in the Army was this. We can't fix it if we don't know what is broken. By trying to deceive the people as to what is really going on, we are pretending that what is broken, isn't. That matters to me, and it should to you.
Deception is the name of the game that Washington plays. We know that they would rather disguise the problem since they are not doing a damn thing to fix the problem. I would be willing to bet that the State that objects to the phrase use more than anyone is the State at the epicenter of the problem and one of our closest geopolitical allies.

Forum List

Back