McMaster says Radical Islam term is "not helpful"

Is it good news or bad news to the left? Is it even news at all? The pathetic left must be freaking starving for an issue.
No issue for me. I didn't like Flynn but I like and respect McMaster, as I do Mad Dog. It's amusing to see such an emphasized talking point like the stupid term RIT, thrown back in the face of the wingnutters. You don't listen to the left, I wonder if you'll listen to McMaster.

Unlike the dems and libs, republicans and conservatives do not all constantly repeat the same talking points and propaganda.

Thinking for yourself is a crime in libville, but a compliment in conville.

But the lib puppets and drones will not understand this.

Unlike the dems and libs, republicans and conservatives do not all constantly repeat the same talking points and propaganda.

Too funny. Too Goddam funny.

Way to not address the topic at all and go the partisan route!

I did address the topic. Not all republicans think and say the same things. All democrats do.

the OP is a study in the contrast between left and right.

sorry, if it was too complex for you.

Try searching his posts for his opinion about Obama not using the terminology if you want a really good laugh.

the truth is many times funny. But it is still the truth. Give us a list of quotes from dems and libs where they have gone against Obama, Clinton, or the puppet masters who control all of you.

I did address the topic. Not all republicans think and say the same things. All democrats do.

All Democrats do. Now that is the No. 1 stupid of the day. Let someone else win once in a while.

the truth is many times funny. But it is still the truth. Give us a list of quotes from dems and libs where they have gone against Obama, Clinton, or the puppet masters who control all of you.

Start with the massive Democratic opposition to Obama's support for trade agreements.

Now apologize.

Try searching his posts for his opinion about Obama not using the terminology if you want a really good laugh.

Obama would not say "radical Islamic terrorists". Do you have any idea why? Hint: not the same reason as the new security chief.

Start with the massive Democratic opposition to Obama's support for trade agreements.

Now apologize.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

All Democrats do. Now that is the No. 1 stupid of the day. Let someone else win once in a while.

are you dumb enough to claim that all of you dems and libs do not recite daily from the same book of talking points? really?

If you are saying that, then you get the dumbass post of the day award (to put on the mantle with the 100 or so that you already have)

Not complex, just idiotic. Anybody that thinks a group of millions of people all share the exact same viewpoints is not rational. Thanks for trying though

Obama would not say "radical Islamic terrorists". Do you have any idea why? Hint: not the same reason as the new security chief.
McMaster just explained it. ..

are you dumb enough to claim that all of you dems and libs do not recite daily from the same book of talking points? really?

If you are saying that, then you get the dumbass post of the day award (to put on the mantle with the 100 or so that you already have)
Said the tard fresh off cPac weekend where the once pro trade party cheered the end of TPP and a host of other reversals that Trump brought to their doorstep. For you to think that there is any difference in how both parties operate is laughable. Both parties have flip flops, debates, controversy, free thinkers and blind partisanship. If the Dems were so united in their thinking then Hillary would be president right now.

No, I'm smart enough to say that.

You're fucking retarded.

Now apologize.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

Bernie Sanders you fuckwit, and his millions of supporters.

Forum List

Back