McDonald's serves up verbal abuse to Deputy!

I Truly hope you get to meet Sheriff Joe someday Baby Cakes. ;)
There is no question that Arpaio is a detestable character but the extended circumstances in this specific situation must be considered.

McDonald's is but one major industry that keeps wages low by knowingly hiring illegal aliens, thus negatively affecting American workers. So in this case my ambivalence tilts in favor of Arpaio, whom I generally dislike.

Do you think that Mexico would have such a high crime rate if it didn't share a common border with the US - the biggest consumer of illegal drugs in the world and where easy access to firearms in America is a drug cartel's "dream come true?"

I'm sure the rampant apathy of Mexican citizens to the widespread corruption in their country has NOTHING to do with crime rates in Mexico. :doubt:

I come down on the side, that thinks Micky D's needs to do a better job of policing their restaurants, and their employees. What ever happened to the policy of making the employer responsible for the emigration legality of their employee's?

Use to be, when I was in the service 1965 thru1968, that if a business did something like happened to the deputy, they were put on a black list, and as service men and women we weren't allowed to patronize them. Still seems like a good policy.:eusa_whistle:

Why is everyone siding with the cops? What, you like the cops? You like them giving you hard time?

These poor workers, getting harassed because they brave enough to stand up to cops. They're an example of why America needs more immigrant labor.
Interesting, you could care less about Israel and the people yet you degrade out police officers to useless, scumbag, pest mexicans that drain our economy and break out laws...

Why is everyone siding with the cops? What, you like the cops? You like them giving you hard time?

These poor workers, getting harassed because they brave enough to stand up to cops. They're an example of why America needs more immigrant labor.
Interesting, you could care less about Israel and the people yet you degrade out police officers to useless, scumbag, pest mexicans that drain our economy and break out laws...

Apparently you missed the sarcasm. :eek: :tongue:

The Deputies were harassed while trying to Order a meal, Asshole. I feel sorry for you and your lack of comprehension and retention.

Like I said, I feel horrible that the poor deputies were subject to such treatment. I imagine this is the first time that fast food workers ever made fun of a customer behind their back.
Sheriff Joe needs to clamp down on this before it gets out of hand

I would make Sheriff Joe my bitch

The Phoenix deputies are a bunch of pussies whining to the press because some Mexican called them racists in Spanish

What this tells us is that Identity Theft is easy to accomplish. WTFU. I I forgot, you want to remain in denial.

What does that have to do with minimum wage workers cussin out a couple of deputies?

It exposes another example of people trying to play the Race card in Defense of Illegals who Steel Peoples information to use for themselves.

True, true. 462 arrests out of 41 raids in one county is a significant amount of identity theft given that the State of Arizona by law here requires that all employers use 'E-verify'.

Agreed. An official language is one thing. But any legislation that prohibited the speaking of any foreign language would be illegal.

Agreed. An official language is one thing. But any legislation that prohibited the speaking of any foreign language would be illegal.

Muy bien

Last edited:
The Point of the Thread is the Article, which depicts Deputy's being harassed, because of previous arrests of workers at that location, having false papers. Please stop derailing the Thread, it is not about you. Consider starting your own Thread on Biometric National ID Cards.

You will have to excuse me, I am a little slow today. So, the point of the thread is deputies being harassed because they have been harassing workers for their papers

Well then......that is too bad. I feel very sorry for those poor deputies and I think it is horrible that
mexicans called them racist in Spanish. I never realized how tough it is to be a deputy in Phoenix.

Easily in the top 5 of stupidest posters on these boards.
Rw?......no ...not even close Avory.....

Like I said, I feel horrible that the poor deputies were subject to such treatment. I imagine this is the first time that fast food workers ever made fun of a customer behind their back.
Sheriff Joe needs to clamp down on this before it gets out of hand

I would make Sheriff Joe my bitch

At least until the Alarm Clock woke you.

The Phoenix deputies are a bunch of pussies whining to the press because some Mexican called them racists in Spanish

Of course, YOU wouldn't do such a thing, would you?

Stand up to cops? What the fuck is wrong with you? Sounds like your inciting the population to riot.

FUCK the POOR workers, and THEIR perception, that their being harassed. YOU want some fucking harassment, stop by I'LL show you some harassment.

God, what a bunch of fucking cry babies..................:eusa_hand:

Of course, YOU wouldn't do such a thing, would you?

Stand up to cops? What the fuck is wrong with you? Sounds like your inciting the population to riot.

FUCK the POOR workers, and THEIR perception, that their being harassed. YOU want some fucking harassment, stop by I'LL show you some harassment.

God, what a bunch of fucking cry babies..................:eusa_hand:

Workers deserve to be fired for being rude to customers

Deputies deserve to be bitch slapped for being a bunch of whiney pussies

All the more reason for an ENGLISH ONLY society here in the United States. Make it not only the OFFICIAL language, but the ONLY language allowed to be spoken on American soil.

To make sure I understand correctly, are you saying that government control over what language a person speaks is a conservative value? I ask because you commented in another thread about having 100% conservative values and walking the talk, etc.

And whether that is conservative in your eyes or not, it is laughable. How, exactly, do you enforce something like that? WHY should something like that be a law? I can see the argument for making English the only language used by government, but you propose curtailing the speech rights of all private citizens, as well. I don't think there are too many people who would go along with that kind of unenforceable, authoritarian nonsense.

Wanting people to speak English is not the same as wanting them to never speak their native language.

It is a practical matter. The US has people who speak hundreds of languages. What makes more sense, asking them all to learn English so we can all communicate. Or asking us all to learn hundreds of different Languages so we can communicate?

Be Practical people.

English is already the Worlds official Language of Air Travel By the way.

I completely agree, anyone who lives in the US should learn English. That seems like common sense to me. I don't think it should be legislated, but I consider anyone who lives here and doesn't learn the language to be foolish.

I was basing my comment on Anachronism's statement that English should be the only language allowed to be spoken.

I got a solution.

Lets give it back. Yep. Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Cali. Give it back to the fucking Mexicans. Not in theory, literally sign it over to the Mexican government, and all non-Hispanic people leave that area since it will then turn into Mexican national territory.

THEN...........in 20 years, lets look at that region. And see if it is A) Better, or B) Worse off than it is now.

We'll then know the answer to "Why do people not like illegal immigration?"

Forum List

Back