McDonald's serves up verbal abuse to Deputy!

You think that's the first time deputies have been cussed out?

Won't be the last either

Could you be more off point?

OK....you want to make the point of this thread identity theft?

All Americans should be required to have a biometric national ID that can't be faked

Then we don't have to worry about Mexican McDonalds workers cursing at deputies in Spanish
Easy enough

On top of my California ID card that can not be faked, on top of my new Passport that can not be faked? You solution to people who broke the law is a new law requiring me to have three ID's?

As is proven, Liberals are free to ignore the law.

All Americans should be required to have a biometric national ID that can't be faked

Then we don't have to worry about Mexican McDonalds workers cursing at deputies in Spanish
Easy enough

The Point of the Thread is the Article, which depicts Deputy's being harassed, because of previous arrests of workers at that location, having false papers. Please stop derailing the Thread, it is not about you. Consider starting your own Thread on Biometric National ID Cards.

You will have to excuse me, I am a little slow today. So, the point of the thread is deputies being harassed because they have been harassing workers for their papers

Well then......that is too bad. I feel very sorry for those poor deputies and I think it is horrible that a year ago mexicans called them racist in Spanish. I never realized how tough it is to be a deputy in Phoenix. This is certainly worthy of a thread a year after it happened

The Deputies were harassed while trying to Order a meal, Asshole. I feel sorry for you and your lack of comprehension and retention.

Easy enough

On top of my California ID card that can not be faked, on top of my new Passport that can not be faked? You solution to people who broke the law is a new law requiring me to have three ID's?

Nope

One ID with retinal scan or face recognition. Single ID to serve as drivers license, passport, bank card, credit card, social security and even a library card

Makes it hard for illegals to function in our society

The Point of the Thread is the Article, which depicts Deputy's being harassed, because of previous arrests of workers at that location, having false papers. Please stop derailing the Thread, it is not about you. Consider starting your own Thread on Biometric National ID Cards.

You will have to excuse me, I am a little slow today. So, the point of the thread is deputies being harassed because they have been harassing workers for their papers

Well then......that is too bad. I feel very sorry for those poor deputies and I think it is horrible that a year ago mexicans called them racist in Spanish. I never realized how tough it is to be a deputy in Phoenix. This is certainly worthy of a thread a year after it happened

The Deputies were harassed while trying to Order a meal, Asshole. I feel sorry for you and your lack of comprehension and retention.

Like I said, I feel horrible that the poor deputies were subject to such treatment. I imagine this is the first time that fast food workers ever made fun of a customer behind their back.
Sheriff Joe needs to clamp down on this before it gets out of hand

I understand the behavior of the Hispanic verbally abusing the officer. Illegals feel they are entitled to employment and citizenship in America because our own government has been giving them a pass for decades. They hate Sheriff Arpaio because he's said, "wait a minute, illegals are breaking the law and should be arrested!" So, of course, they're going to call him a racist and make death threats against him and anyone who believes as he does.

That's the problem when you keep giving people entitlements over and over again. To me, that's the opposite of compassion. That's why it's so important to limit, say, welfare or jobless benefits because you'll turn a good person into a needy welfare whore. It's a shame that the people who keep promoting these entitlements do not see that they are causing much more harm than good. They are a true evil in our society.

Easy enough

Nope

One ID with retinal scan or face recognition. Single ID to serve as drivers license, passport, bank card, credit card, social security and even a library card

A passport cost me a 100$, so that most likely means your idea, at the least should only cost me 400$. On top of all the other taxes I pay, how often will I have to report for a new ID card, will this be a new federal agency with a presidential appointee as the Secretary? Can we afford Id cards on top of every thing else we pay for.

I can not.

Nope

A passport cost me a 100$, so that most likely means your idea, at the least should only cost me 400$. On top of all the other taxes I pay, how often will I have to report for a new ID card, will this be a new federal agency with a presidential appointee as the Secretary? Can we afford Id cards on top of every thing else we pay for.

I can not.

With a retinal scan you would only report once. The card would have a chip that says you are:
Joe Blow
Where you live
That you have a valid California drivers license
You are a US citizen
Your SS number
DOB

What else do you need?

Easy enough

Well then......that is too bad. I feel very sorry for those poor deputies and I think it is horrible that
mexicans called them racist in Spanish. I never realized how tough it is to be a deputy in Phoenix.

Easily in the top 5 of stupidest posters on these boards.

Well then......that is too bad. I feel very sorry for those poor deputies and I think it is horrible that
mexicans called them racist in Spanish. I never realized how tough it is to be a deputy in Phoenix.

I will not rest until I am number 1 in your eyes

A look at crime in Mexico shows the respect hispanics have for lawfull society.
U.S. guns arming Mexican drug traffickers
Mark Potter, NBC News Correspondent

NOGALES, MEXICO -- When considering the vicious drug war being waged in Mexico, it's instructive--and a bit disconcerting--to head south to look at it from Mexico's point of view.

While U.S. citizens are rightfully worried about the violence and the tons of cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine and heroin crossing the Mexican border into the United States, Mexican officials have their own complaints about the threats they face from their neighbor north of the border.

Mexican officials point out that almost all the financing for the murderous Mexican drug cartels--billions of dollars a year--comes from U.S. drug users.
They also note, and U.S. officials confirm this, that 90 to 95 percent of all the traffickers' high-powered weapons are purchased at gun shows, gun shops and from independent dealers in the United States and are then smuggled into Mexico.

Because Mexican gun laws are so restrictive and very few Mexican citizens are allowed to own or sell guns, the traffickers purchase most of their weapons in the U.S.
where the laws are more lenient and federal firearms agents are stretched woefully thin. (Several sources have said that along the entire 2,000 mile U.S.-Mexican border, there are fewer than 100 federal firearms agents currently working weapons smuggling cases.)

http://dailynightly.msnbc.msn.com/_...s-arming-mexican-drug-traffickers?pc=25&sp=25
Do you think that Mexico would have such a high crime rate if it didn't share a common border with the US - the biggest consumer of illegal drugs in the world and where easy access to firearms in America is a drug cartel's "dream come true?"

Last edited:

Easy enough

Cannot be faked?

Like I said, I feel horrible that the poor deputies were subject to such treatment. I imagine this is the first time that fast food workers ever made fun of a customer behind their back.
Sheriff Joe needs to clamp down on this before it gets out of hand

I Truly hope you get to meet Sheriff Joe someday Baby Cakes. ;)

I will not rest until I am number 1 in your eyes

Ok...

Hey RWer... Tell us all again what the story was about again hahahaha.... Use your unique endless uber power of "misquote" to show us all just how hard it is for you to read and understand the 3ish short paragraphs that is about as long as what you would expect to be in a childs pop up book.

Your California ID card is not biometric therefore it may faked as easily as can a California driver license (including the hologram). Passports are not biometric and also can be faked, although the fakes are more costly.

Fake ID is a thriving industry with sources on both sides of our Southern border. The only solution to this problem would be issuance of biometric citizen ID cards with duplicate (fingerprint and photograph) data stored in a central base which is addressable as easily as credit card confirmation at a super market or gas station.

The biometric citizen ID card would be a foolproof means of defeating the problem of false ID and identity theft by illegal immigrants and would significantly reduce illegal immigration by making it impossible for employers (like McDonald's) to justify hiring undocumented workers.

This technology is readily available and the only reason the program is not being implemented by government is pressure from corporate entities whose bottom lines would be negatively affected by it.

All the more reason for an ENGLISH ONLY society here in the United States. Make it not only the OFFICIAL language, but the ONLY language allowed to be spoken on American soil.

To make sure I understand correctly, are you saying that government control over what language a person speaks is a conservative value? I ask because you commented in another thread about having 100% conservative values and walking the talk, etc.

And whether that is conservative in your eyes or not, it is laughable. How, exactly, do you enforce something like that? WHY should something like that be a law? I can see the argument for making English the only language used by government, but you propose curtailing the speech rights of all private citizens, as well. I don't think there are too many people who would go along with that kind of unenforceable, authoritarian nonsense.

So

What does this tell us about McDonalds?
What does it tell us about Sheriff Arpaio?

Nothing

What this tells us is that Identity Theft is easy to accomplish. WTFU. I I forgot, you want to remain in denial.

What does that have to do with minimum wage workers cussin out a couple of deputies?

It exposes another example of people trying to play the Race card in Defense of Illegals who Steel Peoples information to use for themselves.

I can not.
The concept of a citizen ID card has been discussed in the past and the program could be implemented at a cost of $12 fee per card (waived for indigent and exceptionally low income citizens). The ultimate benefit of such an ID card would more than compensate for any additional cost to government because it would discourage the bulk of illegal immigration, thus proportionally reducing the cost of ICE activities.

All the more reason for an ENGLISH ONLY society here in the United States. Make it not only the OFFICIAL language, but the ONLY language allowed to be spoken on American soil.

To make sure I understand correctly, are you saying that government control over what language a person speaks is a conservative value? I ask because you commented in another thread about having 100% conservative values and walking the talk, etc.

And whether that is conservative in your eyes or not, it is laughable. How, exactly, do you enforce something like that? WHY should something like that be a law? I can see the argument for making English the only language used by government, but you propose curtailing the speech rights of all private citizens, as well. I don't think there are too many people who would go along with that kind of unenforceable, authoritarian nonsense.

Wanting people to speak English is not the same as wanting them to never speak their native language.

It is a practical matter. The US has people who speak hundreds of languages. What makes more sense, asking them all to learn English so we can all communicate. Or asking us all to learn hundreds of different Languages so we can communicate?

Be Practical people.

English is already the Worlds official Language of Air Travel By the way.

Why is everyone siding with the cops? What, you like the cops? You like them giving you hard time?

These poor workers, getting harassed because they brave enough to stand up to cops. They're an example of why America needs more immigrant labor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back