McDonald's serves up verbal abuse to Deputy!

Why am I not surprised?
I can't even get a job at the local BK or McD's because..drumroll..I don't speak spanish.

A look at crime in Mexico shows the respect hispanics have for lawfull society.

So some other officers caught 4 illegals at the McDonalds charged with identity theft and some of the reminaing hispanics cursed out some other officers that came in? They should be fired.
Clase closed no reason for false outrage or racist crap, etc.

Much ado about nothing.

Just fodder for fear and hate mongers.

So some other officers caught 4 illegals at the McDonalds charged with identity theft and some of the reminaing hispanics cursed out some other officers that came in? They should be fired.
Clase closed no reason for false outrage or racist crap, etc.

Much ado about nothing.

Just fodder for fear and hate mongers.

Well, yes, these McDonald's employees should be fired. And chances are, Arapio made his instructions to his force available to the press for the publicity, but even so.....I'd imagine it is already stressful, being on the Sheriff's Department there. I dunno if the low-level paranoia is warranted, but it's understandable.

So

What does this tell us about McDonalds?
What does it tell us about Sheriff Arpaio?

Nothing

All the more reason for an ENGLISH ONLY society here in the United States. Make it not only the OFFICIAL language, but the ONLY language allowed to be spoken on American soil.

Why were the Deputy's cursed out Einstein??? Read the Article. Measure Twice, cut once.

You think that's the first time deputies have been cussed out?

Won't be the last either

Could you be more off point?

OK....you want to make the point of this thread identity theft?

All Americans should be required to have a biometric national ID that can't be faked

Then we don't have to worry about Mexican McDonalds workers cursing at deputies in Spanish
Easy enough

You think that's the first time deputies have been cussed out?

Won't be the last either

All Americans should be required to have a biometric national ID that can't be faked

Then we don't have to worry about Mexican McDonalds workers cursing at deputies in Spanish
Easy enough

The Point of the Thread is the Article, which depicts Deputy's being harassed, because of previous arrests of workers at that location, having false papers. Please stop derailing the Thread, it is not about you. Consider starting your own Thread on Biometric National ID Cards.

Easy enough

The Point of the Thread is the Article, which depicts Deputy's being harassed, because of previous arrests of workers at that location, having false papers. Please stop derailing the Thread, it is not about you. Consider starting your own Thread on Biometric National ID Cards.

You will have to excuse me, I am a little slow today. So, the point of the thread is deputies being harassed because they have been harassing workers for their papers

Well then......that is too bad. I feel very sorry for those poor deputies and I think it is horrible that
mexicans called them racist in Spanish. I never realized how tough it is to be a deputy in Phoenix.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back