McConnell's Misfeasance and Republic Hypocrisy

Do you support the Separation of Power

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I support and believe we need an authoritarian POTUS, I luv Trump.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How anyone will continue to support with their vote the current iteration of the Republican Party is in a word, perplexing.

Maybe one of you who support Trump&Co., McConnell and Ryan can explain why you will vote for a continuing Republican dominance, and their complete collaboration in rejecting the genius of the Constitution of the United States, the Separation of Power?

Totalitarianism is a one party system, this is what the Republican Party has made their goal. Political parties are forbidden in Russia and China, is that what you supporters of Trump&Co. want?
It was ok when Obama had weaponized the whole federal government against conservatives and moderates.... Now that your being exposed as traitors you scream like little bitches.... Suck it up buttercup, you idiots made the bed, now you get to lie in it...
Trump is a liar a cheat and scumbag a women molester You republicans are no better

you misspelled Clinton
bill was twice the man trump is with his cheating on his wife ,,,,trump cheated on 3 ,,,,where are you on that

Uhm they are both liberals , why do you hate one and like the other?

trump a lib Are u bonkers?

Please link us to your whine when the democrats held the WH, house, and senate during obammie’s first term. Remember the mandate? Now you see? That was totalitarian you Whitney ass hypocrite!

Deny your not a racist; calling President Obama "obammie" is disgusting, deplorable and hateful. You're not a good person.

It was ok when Obama had weaponized the whole federal government against conservatives and moderates.... Now that your being exposed as traitors you scream like little bitches.... Suck it up buttercup, you idiots made the bed, now you get to lie in it...
Trump is a liar a cheat and scumbag a women molester You republicans are no better

you misspelled Clinton
bill was twice the man trump is with his cheating on his wife ,,,,trump cheated on 3 ,,,,where are you on that

Uhm they are both liberals , why do you hate one and like the other?

trump a lib Are u bonkers?

Of course he is, he fucks around on his wife, lies like a used car salesman and for tariffs to name a few, good god you didn't know that???

ClintonSocial.jpg

Trump fucked hot chics. Bill shoved cigars in front holes of fat chics.

The real man in these two scenarios is clear.

Got a light?
yes trump did one cost him 130000 The others we'll find out soon enough about How many million you think Melanie cost him or his other divorces
He is a billionaire. You think that matters?

It would explain you idiots crying that a coke cost a dime more because of tariffs
Hey youngster I remember when coke cost a dime..
Yeah! You sure told me
maybe listen to some of trump people the farmers and you might get a clue how serious the trade war is how much the tariffs will hurt AMERICANS I really don't expect you to get it
I have run a remodeling business for about 30 years. So.e prices are higher but nothing good ever comes without sacrifice.
You idiots just whine to wine. I buy sheetmetal, aluminum and steel products every week. I have to for my job.
I drink from cans and I eat food from farmers.
You are just an incessant whiney little bitch.

you misspelled Clinton

Got a light?
yes trump did one cost him 130000 The others we'll find out soon enough about How many million you think Melanie cost him or his other divorces

petty cash for Trump.

Who paid for Clintons philandering?

the citizens?

(or is that the reason he was broke leaving the WH?)
you won't have that reason when trump leaves the wh he'll be making billions problem is it's AGAINST THE LAW the emoluments clause You know what that is ? Right?
he's been in office 18 + months

when are they going to bust him on the 'emoluments' clause?

Got a light?

petty cash for Trump.

the citizens?

you won't have that reason when trump leaves the wh he'll be making billions problem is it's AGAINST THE LAW the emoluments clause You know what that is ? Right?

That's not the question The answer I need from you is this pos in our WH getting away with murder??

How anyone will continue to support with their vote the current iteration of the Republican Party is in a word, perplexing.

Maybe one of you who support Trump&Co., McConnell and Ryan can explain why you will vote for a continuing Republican dominance, and their complete collaboration in rejecting the genius of the Constitution of the United States, the Separation of Power?

Totalitarianism is a one party system, this is what the Republican Party has made their goal. Political parties are forbidden in Russia and China, is that what you supporters of Trump&Co. want?

No just the ignorant regressive commies who are in the minority need to learn they aren't running things and need to sit down and STFU! Elections having consequences except when you commiecrats lose may be your dream, but welcome to reality. Sit down an shut up.

Please link us to your whine when the democrats held the WH, house, and senate during obammie’s first term. Remember the mandate? Now you see? That was totalitarian you Whitney ass hypocrite!

Deny your not a racist; calling President Obama "obammie" is disgusting, deplorable and hateful. You're not a good person.
Yes, well, it matches the names you numbnutz gave Bush and now Trump! You are not a good person either!

It would explain you idiots crying that a coke cost a dime more because of tariffs
Yeah! You sure told me
maybe listen to some of trump people the farmers and you might get a clue how serious the trade war is how much the tariffs will hurt AMERICANS I really don't expect you to get it
I have run a remodeling business for about 30 years. So.e prices are higher but nothing good ever comes without sacrifice.
You idiots just whine to wine. I buy sheetmetal, aluminum and steel products every week. I have to for my job.
and all those farmers complaining are whiney little bitches too? Walmart Micron Tech all whiney little bitches ?? YOU are one sick fuk granpaw

Got a light?

petty cash for Trump.

the citizens?

That's not the question The answer I need from you is this pos in our WH getting away with murder??

no more than any of his predecessors

Got a light?

petty cash for Trump.

the citizens?

cereal_fruit_loops_620x413.jpg

Yeah! You sure told me
and all those farmers complaining are whiney little bitches too? Walmart Micron Tech all whiney little bitches ?? YOU are one sick fuk granpaw
but the good news gramps is ,,,,,you're not alone

Yeah! You sure told me
Yes they all are. Where were my subsidies when the economy crashed?

Fuck them. No business or enterprise is guaranteed success

Yes, well, it matches the names you numbnutz gave Bush and now Trump! You are not a good person either!

"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you call me bounces of me and sticks to you"

I feel talking down to your level is my best course of action.

No just the ignorant regressive commies who are in the minority need to learn they aren't running things and need to sit down and STFU! Elections having consequences except when you commiecrats lose may be your dream, but welcome to reality. Sit down an shut up.

I stand at my computer and you're not man enough to make me STFU.

You are just all mouth today! Get over it.

No, you're not women enough to make me get over working to educate the uneducated.

There's a lot of punks out today that could use a good load of rock salt in their ass.

Does the crazy left really think that an elected majority equals totalitarianism? Where were they when Barry Hussein declared "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back of the bus"?

Forum List

Back