McConnell: 'No chance' Trump will be removed from office

Isn't it great? In America a juror can also be the defense attorney.

Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with
It's fine. McConnell's legacy as a corrupt piece of shit is already sealed. Might as well go for broke and be the most corrupt ever.

You're a stalinist so you must have adored the proceedings.
The love of Trump is going to be an albatross around the neck of republicans for many years. We get to call you criminals for the rest of the century.

Actually, I personally don't like him. However, it is quite clear that he is the only one following the Constitution. The Dems clearly aren't, and the albatross is going to be around YOUR neck. Cupcake.

In an interview with Hannity last night, McConnell said that he was going to be in total coordination with the WH.

Wait a minute..................McConnell is part of the jury that is going to decide if Trump is guilty, but he's already come out and said that he's innocent, even without a trial?

As I said: Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with

Guess you don't understand how impeachment works. The House does an investigation, and if it is determined that there were impeachable offenses committed, then they vote on whether or not to impeach. That is what is going on right now. After the House conducts it's investigation and votes on whether or not to impeach THEN it goes to the Senate for trial.

McConnell is supposed to be one of the jurors in that trial, and he is also supposed to vote on it. So, I ask again, if McConnell is coordinating with the WH, then how can he possibly be considered impartial? He can't, based on what he's just said.

Ask schittferbrains.

In an interview with Hannity last night, McConnell said that he was going to be in total coordination with the WH.

Wait a minute..................McConnell is part of the jury that is going to decide if Trump is guilty, but he's already come out and said that he's innocent, even without a trial?

McConnell: 'Total coordination' with White House for impeachment trial

WASHINGTON- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Thursday that he will be in "total coordination with the White House counsel" as the impeachment into President Donald Trump presses forward.

During an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, the Majority Leader said that "everything" he does "during this, I'm coordinating with the White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this, to the extent that we can."
Why not?

Democrats found no crime, no victim, no witnesses, and no evidence of Trump being guilty of doing anything wrong.

Of course he knows Trump is innocent.

And, this may hurt, so get ready......

McTurtle and Grahamnesty also make the rules for the trial.

We've been told ad nauseum that the democrats can handle impeachment any way they want because it's all politics and not criminal. Guess the Turtle got the message.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle the impeachment inquiry on 'Hannity.'

ME: Thats a wrap. Trump will serve 8 years, and be the greatest president in history

He's prejudiced and should immediately recuse himself.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle the impeachment inquiry on 'Hannity.'

ME: Thats a wrap. Trump will serve 8 years, and be the greatest president in history

Just like the Democrats recused themselves???

Just like the Democrats recused themselves???

For what?

For being prejudiced, and starting their impeachment efforts with no evidence as soon as Trump took office...

As a matter of fact, the Democrats even stated that they didn't even need a crime, because it was "just politics"!!!

So you just have to live with it, don't you...

This impeachment only gets crazier and crazier. Democrats are plumb crazy.

Last edited:

Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with
It's fine. McConnell's legacy as a corrupt piece of shit is already sealed. Might as well go for broke and be the most corrupt ever.

You're a stalinist so you must have adored the proceedings.
The love of Trump is going to be an albatross around the neck of republicans for many years. We get to call you criminals for the rest of the century.

Actually, I personally don't like him. However, it is quite clear that he is the only one following the Constitution. The Dems clearly aren't, and the albatross is going to be around YOUR neck. Cupcake.
I always knew the republicans would eventually quit pretending they care about the constitution. Today is the day. Isn't it a relief? Now all you have to do is follow the Dear Leader and never worry about that dusty old piece of paper again.

We've been told ad nauseum that the democrats can handle impeachment any way they want because it's all politics and not criminal. Guess the Turtle got the message.
It is criminal when it gets to the Senate. That's why the chief justice presides over it.

That's because unlike corrupt Joe, there is no chance he committed a crime. Every corner has now been searched.

Now we need to carry out the investigation that the American people actually gave the mandate for. The investigation of the deep state.

That's because unlike corrupt Joe, there is no chance he committed a crime. Every corner has now been searched.

Now we need to carry out the investigation that the American people actually gave the mandate for. The investigation of the deep state.

Nancy Pelosi has already acknowledged that the Deep State exists.

Yep, McConnell has publicly stated that he is rigging the Senate trial. What about the oath he will have to swear to at the beginning of the Senate trial? Senators swear an oath for impeachment trials to “do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws.”

Even Impeachment Has to Follow the Rules

Everyone knew the outcome of this weeks ago just like we knew how the vote today was going to go we know how the full House vote will ago this has all been totally predictable.

Basically, yes, but I am interested to see how many Senate ems break with the impeachment mob
My guess maybe maybe five in the House two or three in the Senate.

Pelosi cannot afford for even a single Dem to vote no, it would brand the impeachment illegitimate.

The interesting thing about this whole circus is that none of Trump's accusers lied. They may have given little more than speculations about what was on Trump's mind, but only to a Leftist is a statement of opinion a "lie." The problem is that they have described a non-event - something that didn't happen - and the Lefties are trying to present this non-event as not only a "crime," but a threat to American security and an assault on the United States Constitution. In short, an "impeachable offense."

It is as though thinking about doing something irregular is a felony. To say that this is a "hard sell," is an understatement.

I think you need to earn a bit of history before using such retarded expressions as "Nazi show trials".

Forum List

Back