McConnell: 'No chance' Trump will be removed from office

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle the impeachment inquiry on 'Hannity.'

ME: Thats a wrap. Trump will serve 8 years, and be the greatest president in history

Isn't it great? In America a juror can also be the defense attorney.

• Banned

Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle the impeachment inquiry on 'Hannity.'

ME: Thats a wrap. Trump will serve 8 years, and be the greatest president in history

He most likely will get 8, but George Washinton will still be number one.

Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with
It's fine. McConnell's legacy as a corrupt piece of shit is already sealed. Might as well go for broke and be the most corrupt ever.

Everyone knew the outcome of this weeks ago just like we knew how the vote today was going to go we know how the full House vote will ago this has all been totally predictable.

• Banned
Everyone knew the outcome of this weeks ago just like we knew how the vote today was going to go we know how the full House vote will ago this has all been totally predictable.

Basically, yes, but I am interested to see how many Senate ems break with the impeachment mob

Basically, yes, but I am interested to see how many Senate ems break with the impeachment mob
My guess maybe maybe five in the House two or three in the Senate.

It's fine. McConnell's legacy as a corrupt piece of shit is already sealed. Might as well go for broke and be the most corrupt ever.

You're a stalinist so you must have adored the proceedings.

You're a stalinist so you must have adored the proceedings.
The love of Trump is going to be an albatross around the neck of republicans for many years. We get to call you criminals for the rest of the century.

I wouldn't bet on the house vote yet. The best thing that could happen to the demodummies, the few that can still think anyway, would be for this POS to die on the house floor. If it gets to the senate and all that crap starts coming out and getting flung around, its gonna be a bad day in flat rock for the demodinwits and whole host of deep state types. There'll be perp walks aplenty.

The greatest, why? I'm not sure on that one.

Of course, he's not what the left imagines him as, and probably after his terms are over, and no "fascist" coup has happened, all of the left-wing hysterics which have been saved on social media for posterity will be the laughing stock of young generations to come, much as the pitiful "social justice warriors" and their so-called "alt-right" compatriots already are.

The greatest, why? I'm not sure on that one.

I think great presidents rise to the moment. We needed a Lincoln for the civil war. We needed a Washington to get things going from scratch. We needed a Trump when the party was mired in political swamp hacks. I'd say he'd at least be in the Top 5 ever.

In an interview with Hannity last night, McConnell said that he was going to be in total coordination with the WH.

Wait a minute..................McConnell is part of the jury that is going to decide if Trump is guilty, but he's already come out and said that he's innocent, even without a trial?

McConnell: 'Total coordination' with White House for impeachment trial

WASHINGTON- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Thursday that he will be in "total coordination with the White House counsel" as the impeachment into President Donald Trump presses forward.

During an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, the Majority Leader said that "everything" he does "during this, I'm coordinating with the White House counsel. There will be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this, to the extent that we can."

In an interview with Hannity last night, McConnell said that he was going to be in total coordination with the WH.

Wait a minute..................McConnell is part of the jury that is going to decide if Trump is guilty, but he's already come out and said that he's innocent, even without a trial?

As I said: Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with

As I said: Considering the fact that all the House hearings have been nothing but Nazi show trials and that no crime was ever specified: Considering the fact that this whole sham is based on hate and lies and not one fact, I'd say you have no business complaining about the tactics we respond with

Guess you don't understand how impeachment works. The House does an investigation, and if it is determined that there were impeachable offenses committed, then they vote on whether or not to impeach. That is what is going on right now. After the House conducts it's investigation and votes on whether or not to impeach THEN it goes to the Senate for trial.

McConnell is supposed to be one of the jurors in that trial, and he is also supposed to vote on it. So, I ask again, if McConnell is coordinating with the WH, then how can he possibly be considered impartial? He can't, based on what he's just said.

Forum List

Back