McConnell: 'No chance' Trump will be removed from office

Look at the freaking charges, "abuse of power" and "obstruction of congress". They are lame and laughable and typical of the incoherent agenda of today's democrat party. How on earth can you take them seriously unless you are afflicted with TDS?

It is criminal when it gets to the Senate. That's why the chief justice presides over it.
No, it's never criminal. All criminal trials are Executive Branch functions. 100%

Congress handles impeachment because POTUS is in charge of all Executive matters, including criminal trials.

It was a given for a while now that even if the Democrat majority in the House will impeach on solid Articles, there will still by too many Republican Trump stooges in the Senate to get to supermajority required to convict.

Still, for Democrats it is the only course. Trump abused his office and impeachment in of itself is a well deserved historic stain on his presidency. This while Democrats get to rub Republican noses in the swamp they condone all the way through 2020 elections.

Last edited:
I was a given for a while now that if Democrat majority in the House will impeach on solid Articles, there will still too many Republican Trump stooges in the Senate to get to supermajority required to convict.

Still, for Democrats it is the only course. Trump abused his office and impeachment in of itself is still a historic stain on his presidency, while Democrats get to rub Republican noses in the swamp they condone all the way through 2020 elections.
so you got that going for ya:abgg2q.jpg:

Look at the freaking charges, "abuse of power" and "obstruction of congress". They are lame and laughable and typical of the incoherent agenda of today's democrat party. How on earth can you take them seriously unless you are afflicted with TDS?
Those were two of the Articles of Impeachment of Nixon moron.

Moscow Mitch has stated that he will join (and lead) the majority of the Senate "jurors" in being in "complete coordination with WHite House Counsel"

Oh...

I was a given for a while now that if Democrat majority in the House will impeach on solid Articles, there will still too many Republican Trump stooges in the Senate to get to supermajority required to convict.

Still, for Democrats it is the only course. Trump abused his office and impeachment in of itself is still a historic stain on his presidency, while Democrats get to rub Republican noses in the swamp they condone all the way through 2020 elections.
so you got that going for ya:abgg2q.jpg:

Whats your gigling doggy going to do if Trump follows up impeachment with an electoral loss and goes down in history as the most pathetic president we've ever had?

Whats your doggy going to do if Trump loses and goes down in history as most pathetic president we've ever had?
read your previous post to him? or maybe he'll do the same thing he did after jimmy carter [whom unlike trump I actually voted for] I suppose...the only good thing about trump is how he makes you liberals feel and I love every second of it...now on to destroying political correctness.

McConnell is supposed to be one of the jurors in that trial, and he is also supposed to vote on it. So, I ask again, if McConnell is coordinating with the WH, then how can he possibly be considered impartial? He can't, based on what he's just said.
Dems are counting on repubs being impartial after the demo kangaroo court sham, but Dems will never be impartial themselves.

Whats your doggy going to do if Trump loses and goes down in history as most pathetic president we've ever had?
read your previous post to him? or maybe he'll do the same thing he did after jimmy carter [whom unlike trump I actually voted for] I suppose...the only good thing about trump is how he makes you liberals feel and I love every second of it...now on to destroying political correctness.

He makes us feel righteous while you fools get to trade in your dignity and principles for the privilege of carrying the dirty water for a swamp toad.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle the impeachment inquiry on 'Hannity.'

ME: Thats a wrap. Trump will serve 8 years, and be the greatest president in history

He's prejudiced and should immediately recuse himself.

Just like the Democrats recused themselves???

For what?

For being prejudiced, and starting their impeachment efforts with no evidence as soon as Trump took office...

As a matter of fact, the Democrats even stated that they didn't even need a crime, because it was "just politics"!!!

So you just have to live with it, don't you...

No evidence? "Russia, if you're listening...."

Guess you don't understand how impeachment works........

Fuck you you snotty little faggot. I know EXACTLY how it is SUPPOSED to work.

I also know that the Nazi Democrat pigs have short-circuited the process, did not allow the GOP to have its own witnesses, and conducted a farce of a Nazi show trial hearing, and ended up with two articles of impeachment that don't even have any crimes in them!!!

Sooooo, you fucking Einstein, if they can make up shit as it goes along then so can we.

Oh, and by the way all you Leftwing morons, the democrat leader in the Senate ALSO coordinated with Clinton's white house attorneys when Clinton was impeached, so McConnell is doing nothing new.

Now, all you Democrats, go rot in hell where you belong, friggin lying pigs

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell breaks down how the Senate will handle the impeachment inquiry on 'Hannity.'

ME: Thats a wrap. Trump will serve 8 years, and be the greatest president in history

Forum List

Back