Trump, Shatner hating George Tekei accused of groping

The new fad. If it happened 30+ years or more ago, ruin a career.
Agreed. This is going to be amusing as hell. Don't get me wrong such an assault is never amusing. At the same time every idiot on the planet is going to accuse every person with money or power from here on out. The sad part is that those telling the truth will be lost in the free for all.

Agreed. This is going to be amusing as hell. Don't get me wrong such an assault is never amusing. At the same time every idiot on the planet is going to accuse every person with money or power from here on out. The sad part is that those telling the truth will be lost in the free for all.
EXACTLY!!! The #metoo crowd has no clue just how much damage they are doing for the REAL me too's.

EXACTLY!!! The #metoo crowd has no clue just how much damage they are doing for the REAL me too's.
Amen. Particularly to those that have been abused.

Had the guy not "awaken" in time, Takei would had date rape the unconscious young man.

Had the guy not "awaken" in time, Takei would had date rape the unconscious young man.
You sure? Because Takei stopped when asked and maintained friendly, non-sexual contact with the guy afterwards.
Just going by what was in the linked story. Takei was working on removing the guy's underpants when he came to.....
On the other hand, maybe the linked story doesn't have the facts exactly right.

You realize that “the #metoo crowd” are 100,000 of thousands of women who have been sexually assaulted or raped don’t you? They are the real “me toos”.

Last edited:

You realize that “the #metoo crowd” are 100,000 of thousands of women who have been sexually assaulted or raped don’t you? They are the real “me toos”.
Yes. I know. Meanwhile, anyone with a grudge against anyone else will step up and do the MeToo bullshit until its as over used as the Nazi card. THAT is the real downfall of this whole thing.

Ever heard of people jumping on the bandwagon?

Forum List

Back