McConnell breaks with RNC over January 6th "violent insurrection."

So...will the RNC recognize January 6th for what it was....a sedition attempt? The majority of Americans saw it as that. The RNC is under the trump thumb and cannot see reality.

WHEN WILL THE RNC CUT THE trump UMBILICAL CORD?

PLEASE keep going on about January 6th right into November.

DO IT

Oh they will….it’s the only thing they can do….Nothing else to run on.

Exactly right. They know most people do not care, but they can't touch anything else. They're stepping on land mines everywhere

Do you think it means anything that both Mitch and Pence have done this over the last couple of days?

Or just coincidence?

These guys are consummate politicians looking at the Republican Party sans Trump.

dacWMfx.jpg
Will both have died in prison?

trump IS NOT long gone. He is pulling the repubs around like they were a neutered sheep. I laugh at the spineless cowards!
Trump is trying to make Repubs responsible for what they promise. And you can't have that. We will get to the point where why even get married with your agendas.

PLEASE keep going on about January 6th right into November.

DO IT
Lol..It will be Trump himself who will keep 1/6 and his election fraud hoax centerstage. I agree..DO IT!!!!

Last edited:

So...will the RNC recognize January 6th for what it was....a sedition attempt? The majority of Americans saw it as that. The RNC is under the trump thumb and cannot see reality.

Oooh Jimmy gettin him some Mc Connell centerfolds now

When did they attack the UNITED STATES CAPITOL? When did they try to STOP A CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS?

IF they had....they would have been shot on the spot. But the white trump butt kissers got to go home.
They were waving flags moron...and you shot one of them anyway! Your idiots burned pillaged and murdered all summer while sat around picking your pelosi saying good job. Idiot.

Garland is the one that needs to grow a pair now. How can he allow a person, former president or not, to go free after instigating an "violent insurrection?"

And the lame repub party calls the attack on the "People's House" legitimate?

I guess voters will realize now that trump has turned the repub party into His Cult.

coronavirus, inflation, supply a chains, finding employees, homelessness, the border crisis, those are more pressing iissues I face. If the Democrats don’t wake up soon, they are going to lose more seats in the House and Senate. 1/6 is not a platform to run on.

Garland is the one that needs to grow a pair now. How can he allow a person, former president or not, to go free after instigating an "violent insurrection?"

And the lame repub party calls the attack on the "People's House" legitimate?

I guess voters will realize now that trump has turned the repub party into His Cult.

Yeah, Garland really has been a mystery.

I've seen that his reputation is that he is extremely meticulous and thorough, and that leaks just don't come from his office. So here's hoping. No doubt he understands that any actions he takes have to essentially be flawless, given the gravity of the situation and the sliminess of the subject.

Forum List

Back