McCaskill on Clinton: "I don't want my daughter near him"

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Crickets really? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

You people do know who McCaskill is right? Who she is running against? (so far)

OK, fine. Be that way.

I hear lots of liberals being able to separate the man from the leader, and excuse politicians personal business and character traits from their ability to be a good leader...of course they only can bring themselves to do that with politicians on the left.:eusa_whistle:

I would not want my daughter near Bristol Palin, might give her ideas that unwed pregnancies are a good thing.
You get famous and paid a quarter million for getting preggers out of wedlock.

I would not want my daughter near Bristol Palin, might give her ideas that unwed pregnancies are a good thing.
You get famous and paid a quarter million for getting preggers out of wedlock.

Maybe that's why Bristol isn't a key note speaker at the RNC. Unlike certain Ex-Presidential philandering sexual predators are at the DNC.

Given McCaskill's statement on Meet the Press, wouldn't it be prudent for the media to follow up on that and ask McCaskill if she still fears the old letch? Nah. That would be way too fair and balanced.

:badgrin:

political-pictures-bill-clinton-kleenex-dress.jpg

Yup. That Clinton, the one man war on women himself. Key speaker at the Democrat National Convention don't-cha-know.

McCaskill 2006 on Bill Clinton: “I don’t want my daughter near him” « Hot Air

"I think he's been a great leader but I don't want my daughter near him." -Senator Claire McCaskill

RIP: to the great and wise Tim Russert. Remember the old days, way back when NBC had a shred of integrity? Good times. Good times.

and this is relevant today because?

tim russert rocked.

I hear lots of liberals being able to separate the man from the leader, and excuse politicians personal business and character traits from their ability to be a good leader...of course they only can bring themselves to do that with politicians on the left.:eusa_whistle:

it's not that... it's whether the 'traits' in question are relevant to leadership.

daddy bush
eisenhower
jfk
roosevelt
clinton

all had paramours.

no one gives a rats patoot.

do you care that romney beat up a gay kid? i'd say that's a lot more relevant to the type of person he is.

but if bill still gets you all in a tizzy, i know he's still doing something right.

Yup. That Clinton, the one man war on women himself. Key speaker at the Democrat National Convention don't-cha-know.

"I think he's been a great leader but I don't want my daughter near him." -Senator Claire McCaskill

RIP: to the great and wise Tim Russert. Remember the old days, way back when NBC had a shred of integrity? Good times. Good times.

That's funny, I don't want my daughter near McCaskill or Clinton.

and this is relevant today because?

tim russert rocked.

Shoot, I know that one. Uh? Damn.

I'd have sworn McCaskill's Senate race was in the news somewhere the last few days. :confused: Oh well, my bad.

(and not for nothing but "paramours" are willing participants)

Yep,

Clintons a pervert!
For getting blowjobs?
Now Vitter is a pervert ... wearing diapers in order to get off. His buds in the senate gave him a standing ovation for being a whore monger.

Don't be silly. It's about rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment. If it were just about blowjobs it would be between me and your mom.

:tongue:
She said when you exposed your dick it was so small, she couldn't stop laughing.

Now Vitter is a pervert ... wearing diapers in order to get off. His buds in the senate gave him a standing ovation for being a whore monger.

Don't be silly. It's about rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment. If it were just about blowjobs it would be between me and your mom.

:tongue:
She said when you exposed your dick it was so small, she couldn't stop laughing.

Not my fault. Her cornhole was huge! :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure Bill already hit that.

Forum List

Back