McCaskill-Akin Race a Dead Heat

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Poll: McCaskill-Akin Race a Dead Heat - Washington Wire - WSJ

TAMPA – Rep. Todd Akin (R, Mo.) is in a tight race with Sen. Claire McCaskill (D, Mo.) for a Missouri Senate seat, according to a new poll that finds the majority of Missouri Republicans have accepted Mr. Akin’s apology for saying that women’s bodies have ways of avoiding pregnancy due to rape.

Ms. McCaskill leads by 45% to 44%, according to a poll conducted this week by Public Policy Polling – little changed from last week’s poll. Some 77% of Missouri Republicans said that they accepted his apology, the poll found. While only 33% of voters viewed Mr. Akin favorably, that is up 11 points from the survey last Monday

Romney's pro death.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMdK0TWtks]Mitt Romney Flip-Flop on Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

Akins is going to be serving under a president that thinks like this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too early to tell for sure, but Claire might be suffering from fatal down-ticket candidate disease as a result of Barry's sorry ass atop it. And I think there's another 22 Dim senators in the same position. Good luck to those slobs.

• Banned
Too early to tell for sure, but Claire might be suffering from fatal down-ticket candidate disease as a result of Barry's sorry ass atop it. And I think there's another 22 Dim senators in the same position. Good luck to those slobs.

Barry's coattails are tainted...

It shows how inept and bad the Democraps are if they can't beat that guy, which is a good thing.

Obamination is doomed if Akin can win Missouri now.

im not suprised at this at all. and if i were advising him i think he could really use it to his advantage actually.

at the right time -- say in a debate -- he can and should embrace this -- admit he said something really wrong and stupid and hes apologized and learned from this one isolated incident. Then he can turn to her and say -- and when will you admit that you made a mistake voting on health care; the stimulus (add whatever other stuff she supported that is toxic / and generally being apuppett of Barack Obama.

When are you going to apologize to the people of missouri who you have betrayed by all of this and when are you going to tell them what you will do to undo all of this if you are reelected.

She can then concede she was wrong or reaffirm what she did -- its a no win for her.

im not suprised at this at all. and if i were advising him i think he could really use it to his advantage actually.

at the right time -- say in a debate -- he can and should embrace this -- admit he said something really wrong and stupid and hes apologized and learned from this one isolated incident. Then he can turn to her and say -- and when will you admit that you made a mistake voting on health care; the stimulus (add whatever other stuff she supported that is toxic / and generally being apuppett of Barack Obama.

When are you going to apologize to the people of missouri who you have betrayed by all of this and when are you going to tell them what you will do to undo all of this if you are reelected.

She can then concede she was wrong or reaffirm what she did -- its a no win for her.

Maybe that's his plan.

Poll: McCaskill-Akin Race a Dead Heat - Washington Wire - WSJ

TAMPA – Rep. Todd Akin (R, Mo.) is in a tight race with Sen. Claire McCaskill (D, Mo.) for a Missouri Senate seat, according to a new poll that finds the majority of Missouri Republicans have accepted Mr. Akin’s apology for saying that women’s bodies have ways of avoiding pregnancy due to rape.

Ms. McCaskill leads by 45% to 44%, according to a poll conducted this week by Public Policy Polling – little changed from last week’s poll. Some 77% of Missouri Republicans said that they accepted his apology, the poll found. While only 33% of voters viewed Mr. Akin favorably, that is up 11 points from the survey last Monday

Every woman in America should send her $10.

Forum List

Back