McCarthy to greenlight Biden impeachment inquiry in closed-door GOP meeting this week

When the filthy ass Democrats impeached Trump for nothing we warned them that they were going to start something they would regret later.

But being hateful spiteful dumbasses they didn't listen.
I mean…people were saying that, back then, and now we’re there. And the arguments have pretty much flipped.

1694567096826.png

Another NaziCon fishing expedition!

Well, come on Lakhota, I see you reacting to my posts…give some feedback as to what you’re thinking.

That and it undermines impeachment as the legitimate process to hold a president to account. Makes it a joke.

THe current evidence is pointing toward the President and his family peddling Biden's office to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. You don't think that is worth investigating?

But aren’t there reports out there that kind of refute bidens claims about shokin? Some articles actually say that shokin was given praise for his work on corruption:

Apparently Obama liked shokin enough that he signed off on the 1B before Biden held back on it:

And then there is this:

Contrary to the story they concocted to cover Biden's ass, there isn't a single gvt document supporting the claim that, prior to Biden's extortion threat, it was US policy to get Shokin fired.

Contrary to the story they concocted to cover Biden's ass, there isn't a single gvt document supporting the claim that, prior to Biden's extortion threat, it was US policy to get Shokin fired.
Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m getting from what I’m hearing. There were apparently praises from the EU commissioner that shokin was doing his job, and, apparently, Obama was satisfied enough to sign off on the money, and Biden put conditions on it.

BREAKING: Speaker Kevin McCarthy's announcement of a sham impeachment inquiry into President Biden blows up in his face IMMEDIATELY as Senate Republicans rebel and slam the idiotic decision.

This is just too perfect...

It all started earlier today when McCarthy finally caved to the demands of the fascist wing of his party by announcing the inquiry. The self-destructive decision was caused by pressure from lunatics like Matt Gaetz threatening to remove McCarthy as Speaker unless he did as told.

Of course, there are no legitimate reasons for impeachment and MAGA Republicans are resorting to vague accusations of "corruption" to justify it. This is a political stunt, nothing more. Some Republicans recognize that fact.

"It’s a waste of time. It’s a fool’s errand," said one Senate Republican anonymously. The senator correctly pointed out that the impeachment is doomed since Democrats control the Senate. Biden will never be convicted on these made up charges.

"Fortunately, it’ll be dispensed with fairly quickly if they ever send articles of impeachment over to us,” added the senator. "We know how this is going to end. It just creates tumult within the conference. I can see it already how people are going to react when they send a message over if they go that far."

"Maybe this is just Kevin giving people their binkie to get through the shutdown," the senator speculated.

Not done there, the senator pointed out that internal polls show that impeachment is not a priority for Republican primary voters.

"It seems like we’re spending a lot of time on things that matter to them that don’t matter to the people I want to have a positive opinion of Republicans next November," said the senator.

"The only thing that this does is let the folks over there get on TV. It doesn’t do anything to help us with our campaigns next year," they added. "They’re all acting like children.”

This impeachment is going to be dead weight around the Republican Party's neck going into 2024. Kevin McCarthy is a fool and coward.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

BREAKING: Speaker Kevin McCarthy's announcement of a sham impeachment inquiry into President Biden blows up in his face IMMEDIATELY as Senate Republicans rebel and slam the idiotic decision.

It all started earlier today when McCarthy finally caved to the demands of the fascist wing of his party by announcing the inquiry. The self-destructive decision was caused by pressure from lunatics like Matt Gaetz threatening to remove McCarthy as Speaker unless he did as told.

Of course, there are no legitimate reasons for impeachment and MAGA Republicans are resorting to vague accusations of "corruption" to justify it. This is a political stunt, nothing more. Some Republicans recognize that fact.

"It’s a waste of time. It’s a fool’s errand," said one Senate Republican anonymously. The senator correctly pointed out that the impeachment is doomed since Democrats control the Senate. Biden will never be convicted on these made up charges.

"Fortunately, it’ll be dispensed with fairly quickly if they ever send articles of impeachment over to us,” added the senator. "We know how this is going to end. It just creates tumult within the conference. I can see it already how people are going to react when they send a message over if they go that far."

"Maybe this is just Kevin giving people their binkie to get through the shutdown," the senator speculated.

Not done there, the senator pointed out that internal polls show that impeachment is not a priority for Republican primary voters.

"It seems like we’re spending a lot of time on things that matter to them that don’t matter to the people I want to have a positive opinion of Republicans next November," said the senator.

"The only thing that this does is let the folks over there get on TV. It doesn’t do anything to help us with our campaigns next year," they added. "They’re all acting like children.”

This impeachment is going to be dead weight around the Republican Party's neck going into 2024. Kevin McCarthy is a fool and coward.

Is that the story your masters are feeding you? That McCarthy caved to some House members?

BREAKING: MAGA Rep. Matt Gaetz ignites a Republican civil war on the floor of Congress by calling to block all spending bills unless Hunter Biden is subpoenaed and President Biden is impeached on fake charges.

And he wasn't done there. This is truly insane — and nightmare news for Republicans...

Gaetz threatened that if his unhinged demands are not met, he and his far-right cronies will initiate a "motion to vacate the chair" which means removing Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House.

In essence, they intend to hold the government hostage to push through an investigation that will lead nowhere and an impeachment that has no foundation in reality.

Democrats control the Senate so there is no chance of Biden being removed from office. More importantly, there is no legitimate reason to impeach him. Republicans are relying on vague accusations of "corruption."

The American people will see that there is no evidence and no reason to impeach and will once again realize that Republicans are wasting time and money to score cheap political points.

This is going to backfire in spectacular fashion.

May be an image of 2 people

Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m getting from what I’m hearing. There were apparently praises from the EU commissioner that shokin was doing his job, and, apparently, Obama was satisfied enough to sign off on the money, and Biden put conditions on it.
Obama and the rest of the Dems looked the other way at the time. They knew the Bidens were running a scam, but they thought "this is his severance pay as a loyal Dem for decades" Little did they know they were going to have to dig him out of the home when they had their Bernie Sanders problem. And now all of this corruption is seeing the light of day.

Last edited:

Yeah…all those things didn’t stop the democrats so…Biden will have a pointless impeachment just like trump does….

Wait, a congressman said that? Doesn’t he know the impeachment inquiry is what they use to FIND the evidence? Again, seems like the dems think the evidence should be there before the impeachment inquiry….but how do they get the evidence?…from the impeachment inquiry……

Are you really that stupid?

Are you really that stupid?

If I’m wrong, then explain where I am wrong. What is the purpose of an impeachment inquiry?

An impeachment inquiry essentially authorizes investigations within Congress to determine whether someone committed impeachable offenses.

That’s my interpretation of it. It’s the investigation, based on allegations of wrongdoing, of whether or not someone committed an impeachable offense.

Please... the NY Times... believe me dummy if the dems had evidence of Kushner wrong doing with the Saudis there would be a court date by now....
SO.............You think the Saudi's just gave Kushner $2,000,000,000 out of the goodness of their heart?

WOW!!!!!

Forum List

Back