McCain's huge mistake

i did
i called it a tie
with a slight advatage to McCain, but because it wasnt a massive McCain win and Obama did better than expected i still call it a tie

Really? I think about a tie..but for different reasons. McCain surprised me..he was a lot better than I expected.
BamBam was about what I expected. And of course his spews trying to put in the minds of people that McCain was only carrying forth Bush adm...sort of backfired...made him look a wee bit desperate.

They're not really dead because Iraq is not the central front in the War on Terror.

You said so yourself.

One of the worst foreign policy mistakes in American history. Borrowing $700 billion from the Chinese to fund the occupation of a country that was no threat to us. Unbelievable.

One of the worst foreign policy mistakes in American history. Borrowing $700 billion from the Chinese to fund the occupation of a country that was no threat to us. Unbelievable.

Which is it?

Is Iraq the central front or not?

How do you explain the loss of life and money (and we see for you it's the money) if Iraq is merely a diversion?

Which is it?

Is Iraq the central front or not?

How do you explain the loss of life and money (and we see for you it's the money) if Iraq is merely a diversion?

Complete disaster.

This is what happens when you elect a really dumb president....twice.

Is there anything else he could fuck up?

As long as Iraq continues to bleed $120 BILLION DOLLARS a year from the American economy, Bin Laden is happy. This is what happens when you elect a president who is not very bright.

Again, how many advance degrees from Harvard do you hold? Thought so.

Complete disaster.

This is what happens when you elect a really dumb president....twice.

Is there anything else he could fuck up?
Yes, we got it, you disapprove; but you still crossed your talking points.

If Iraq is NOT the central front on the GWoT please explain the casualities and money spent.

Simple question; can your simple mind handle it?

Yes, we got it, you disapprove; but you still crossed your talking points.

If Iraq is NOT the central front on the GWoT please explain the casualities and money spent.

Simple question; can your simple mind handle it?
no, he clearly cant

Just keep dangling that carrot of Osama. They will use him as an excuse to keep us there. Bush never had any intention of capturing him in the first place. It is very Orwellian. The war is meant to be continuous!:eusa_shifty:

It's funny how the democratic congress approves that 120 billion dollars a year. They control the purse.

Are they really going to deny funding so that are troops get NOTHING at all? They need basic necessities. It's not their decision that the troops are in Iraq, but they have to give them money or else they'll be there without anything.

It's funny how the democratic congress approves that 120 billion dollars a year. They control the purse.

About that, we can agree.

Collectively, the Democratic Party has a LOT to atone for, without doubt.

Hopefully, during Obama's first term, they'll get that chance.

Once more, MBA from Harvard.

"Childrens do learn."

Twenty years of being an alcoholic and a coke head burned out Bush's brain. All you have to do is watch his press conferences to see that. Of course, he has only had one press conference in the last year.

Forum List

Back