McCain Was The Leaker

If you want to find a truly horrendous liar all you have to do is pick almost any Democrat in Congress, since we now know from the failure of Mueller to find anything to charge Trump with and Pelosi's admission that there are no grounds for impeachment that practically any word from any Democrat in the last two year was a lie.
How can you say that Mueller was a failure, when his report hasn't been made public? Wonder why the Republicans are blocking it?!?! Also, Pelosi never said anything about there being no grounds; she said it wasn't worth it, preferring to focus on 2020. Once again, the Senate Rs would block any impeachment try. Seems there is a liar here and it isn't some bogeyman Dem.
How are they blocking it? They voted 420-0 to make it public.
That's the House. When's the Senate vote?

Don't know don't care. It's proof nobody is trying to hide it.

REMINDER— President Trump donates his $400K salary. Both Ivanka and Jared Kushner forgo their six-figure WH staff salaries. Wife of John McCain-Cindi’s net worth is $100M but she still accepted a TAXPAYER funded $174K death gratuity benefit when the old coot died. —GREED!

"So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage!" - Trump

McCain did this out of love to your now boyfriend Lissy The Sissy Graham

The thing is, however, McCain started this pissing contest by attack Mr. Trump and his supporters as "crazies"
Is your job to come on this site and spread nothing but lies, or what? Who pays you to do this day in and day out?

Listen Mr. Polish Liar..... Trump started it, way back in the primary... he called out McCain and said McCain was NOT a hero, he wasn't a hero to him because to Trump, heroes don't get captured.

(I suppose he thinks heroes avoid the draft, war, and capture, with "paid for", phony bone spurs?)

The thing is, however, McCain started this pissing contest by attack Mr. Trump and his supporters as "crazies"
Is your job to come on this site and spread nothing but lies, or what? Who pays you to do this day in and day out?

Listen Mr. Polish Liar..... Trump started it, way back in the primary... he called out McCain and said McCain was NOT a hero, he wasn't a hero to him because to Trump, heroes don't get captured.

(I suppose he thinks heroes avoid the draft, war, and capture, with "paid for", phony bone spurs?)
So that insult justifies passing false information to the FBI in order to get an investigation started? Since lying to the FBI is a felony, arguably McCain should have gone to prison if he hadn't died.

No, McCain started it. On 16 July 2015, he attacked Donald Trump's supporters as "crazies".

On 18 July 2015, Mr. Trump returned fire with his remarks about McCain not being a hero in his book, during a speech at the Family Summit in Ames, Iowa.

Mr. Trump fought fire with fire, as he always does.

John McCain Has a Few Things to Say About Donald Trump

So that insult justifies passing false information to the FBI in order to get an investigation started? Since lying to the FBI is a felony, arguably McCain should have gone to prison if he hadn't died.

McCain's motive was pure hatred for The Trumpster, which extends into death. Remember how he specifically banned the President from his funeral, and then the libs criticized him for not going.

IMHO, he should be tried anyhow, his body is buried on government property in Maryland. Dig up the corpse, and have him stand trial like they did with Formosus in AD 897

No, McCain started it. On 16 July 2015, he attacked Donald Trump's supporters as "crazies".

On 18 July 2015, Mr. Trump returned fire with his remarks about McCain not being a hero in his book, during a speech at the Family Summit in Ames, Iowa.

nope! Trump said that about McCain being captured as early as 1999....

A Brief History of Donald Trump's Feud with John McCain

McCain's motive was pure hatred for The Trumpster, which extends into death. Remember how he specifically banned the President from his funeral, and then the libs criticized him for not going.

IMHO, he should be tried anyhow, his body is buried on government property in Maryland. Dig up the corpse, and have him stand trial like they did with Formosus in AD 897
tried for what? :cuckoo:

It wasn't illegal to release the dossier to the press... the guy who did it isn't in jail, because it wasn't illegal...

backhanded or scummy politics perhaps, but certainly NOT against the law.

It wasn't illegal to release the dossier to the press... the guy who did it isn't in jail, because it wasn't illegal...

Try to get your facts straight. Steele was paid by Clinton to create the dossier and McCain sent it to the FBI. Lying to the FBI is a felony so if McCain knew it was a phony, he effectively lied to the FBI and should have been charged with at felony.

Try to get your facts straight. Steele was paid by Clinton to create the dossier and McCain sent it to the FBI. Lying to the FBI is a felony so if McCain knew it was a phony, he effectively lied to the FBI and should have been charged with at felony.
no, no one paid Steele to ''create'' the dossier. He was hired by Fusion GPS to do research on Donald Trump and his Russian connections, by the Dnc's lawyer and Clinton Campaign lawyer who hired GPS for the opposition(trump) research.

Previous to the DNC/Clinton hiring Fusion GPS, the Washington Free Beacon had hired them for opposition research on Donald Trump... their investigation in the United States on Donald and his businesses and his financing, kept hitting dead ends, well not dead ends...just dead ends in the USA... they were ALL leading to Russia, and his business and financial relationship with Russia.

Before Fusion GPS could hire an investigator that could follow their Russian leads for the Free Beacon, Donald Trump had won the Republican primary and the Free Beacon simultaneously, ended their opposition research on DJT.

I am not certain how Fusion GPS came across the DNC lawyer, to be hired by him....? It's not like the lawyer of the DNC would KNOW that Fusion GPS was already doing opposition research on DJT by the Washington Free Beacon? My instincts tell me that Fusion GPS might have approached the lawyer at the DNC, to see if they would fund the research, since the Free Beacon had ended their contract...

Fusion GPS wanted to get to the bottom of all of those Russian ties to DJT? I don't know, I dont know, I don't know...?

but something smells in Denmark about how the DNC/ Clinton Campaign lawyer could so luckily pick out of the clear blue, a company for opposition research on DJT, that already had 50% of the research job done, and paid for by a Republican operative, the Free Beacon.... this is why I think GPS must have approached the lawyer....

Steele's expertise was in Russia with the MI5, and was known by them and others, for being an expert and was the perfect person for Fusion GPS to hire.

He didn't create out of clear blue what we call "the dossier".... the dossier is simply "field notes" done in 35 memos, that are preliminary findings of his investigation.... more like a table of contents of chapters, of sorts.... only with a short description of what the chapter will be on.

His research was not complete or verified yet, it was simply what he could find out from his sources and investigation.

It all needed further in depth fact finding, and he's the first to say such.

It was not made up out of thin air, it is what his sources lead him to believe were things to investigate.

And he was right in the general sense, on several of the 35 field memos....

-Trump's Campaign staff were in contact with Russian operatives over 100 times during the campaign period

-Trump was pursuing Business interests in Russia during the whole campaign, Trump Tower Moscow

-the Russians were interfering in our elections to help Donald Trump and they were trying to lure the Trump campaign in to working with them

-the Russians were trying to cause division between the Bernie Camp and the Hillary camp as his so called dossier said as well

-Flynn was paid to visit Russia, even though he initially denied it....

etc.

None of these things were known to us peons during the election period... yet Steele was on to it, on to something. I had my suspicions at the time, but there was no main stream media coverage that was worthy to pay attention to....

Only after DJT's election, did the citizenry really become aware.

no, no one paid Steele to ''create'' the dossier. He was hired by Fusion GPS to do research on Donald Trump and his Russian connections, by the Dnc's lawyer and Clinton Campaign lawyer who hired GPS for the opposition(trump) research.

Previous to the DNC/Clinton hiring Fusion GPS, the Washington Free Beacon had hired them for opposition research on Donald Trump... their investigation in the United States on Donald and his businesses and his financing, kept hitting dead ends, well not dead ends...just dead ends in the USA... they were ALL leading to Russia, and his business and financial relationship with Russia.

Before Fusion GPS could hire an investigator that could follow their Russian leads for the Free Beacon, Donald Trump had won the Republican primary and the Free Beacon simultaneously, ended their opposition research on DJT.

I am not certain how Fusion GPS came across the DNC lawyer, to be hired by him....? It's not like the lawyer of the DNC would KNOW that Fusion GPS was already doing opposition research on DJT by the Washington Free Beacon? My instincts tell me that Fusion GPS might have approached the lawyer at the DNC, to see if they would fund the research, since the Free Beacon had ended their contract...

Fusion GPS wanted to get to the bottom of all of those Russian ties to DJT? I don't know, I dont know, I don't know...?

but something smells in Denmark about how the DNC/ Clinton Campaign lawyer could so luckily pick out of the clear blue, a company for opposition research on DJT, that already had 50% of the research job done, and paid for by a Republican operative, the Free Beacon.... this is why I think GPS must have approached the lawyer....

Steele's expertise was in Russia with the MI5, and was known by them and others, for being an expert and was the perfect person for Fusion GPS to hire.

He didn't create out of clear blue what we call "the dossier".... the dossier is simply "field notes" done in 35 memos, that are preliminary findings of his investigation.... more like a table of contents of chapters, of sorts.... only with a short description of what the chapter will be on.

His research was not complete or verified yet, it was simply what he could find out from his sources and investigation.

It was not made up out of thin air, it is what his sources lead him to believe were things to investigate.

-Trump's Campaign staff were in contact with Russian operatives over 100 times during the campaign period

-Trump was pursuing Business interests in Russia during the whole campaign, Trump Tower Moscow

-the Russians were interfering in our elections to help Donald Trump and they were trying to lure the Trump campaign in to working with them

-the Russians were trying to cause division between the Bernie Camp and the Hillary camp as his so called dossier said as well

etc.

None of these things were known to us peons during the election period... yet Steele was on to it, on to something. I had my suspicions at the time, but there was no main stream media coverage that was worthy to pay attention to....

A lot of words to say Steele was hired by the Clinton campaign to find dirt on Trump and when they couldn't find anything else to support their Trump-Russia collusion hoax, they used the unsubstantiated rumors Steele packed into his fake dossier to perpetrate this fraud on the American people. The fact that Mueller is about to close as investigation that had the full resources of the Justice Department at its disposal and couldn't find anything that gave credibility to the Trump Russia hoax that has been so loudly (and falsely) proclaimed by the Democrats shows that lying, which you claim you despise, is a core value of Democrats. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to defend this fraud.

McCain may have been a hero when he was a young man, but he was clearly a snake as an old man, or maybe he only looked like a hero to us because his sufferings during the war got so much publicity and maybe his later actions were the product of his spreading brain cancer, but sending the fake dossier to the FBI is at least on the margins of being a criminal action, and at best they were petty, personal and malicious. He did not die an honorable man.

etc.

A lot of words to say Steele was hired by the Clinton campaign to find dirt on Trump and when they couldn't find anything else to support their Trump-Russia collusion hoax, they used the unsubstantiated rumors Steele packed into his fake dossier to perpetrate this fraud on the American people. The fact that Mueller is about to close as investigation that had the full resources of the Justice Department at its disposal and couldn't find anything that gave credibility to the Trump Russia hoax that has been so loudly (and falsely) proclaimed by the Democrats shows that lying, which you claim you despise, is a core value of Democrats. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to defend this fraud.

McCain may have been a hero when he was a young man, but he was clearly a snake as an old man, or maybe he only looked like a hero to us because his sufferings during the war got so much publicity and maybe his later actions were the product of his spreading brain cancer, but sending the fake dossier to the FBI is at least on the margins of being a criminal action, and at best they were petty, personal and malicious. He did not die an honorable man.
How about you actually read the dossier, the 35 memos... and tell us which ones of his field notes were PROVEN not to be true, PROVEN true, or not proven one way or the other.

How could McCain possibly know if the dossier was a fake or real, other than his knowledge of Steele being a very reputable character who had helped the USA on a handful of other cases, that we were able to get convictions on?

Simply turning over the dossier to the FBI so they could investigate it, was the RIGHT thing to do, so that the FBI could verify it or dismiss it....or in the very least, being aware of it, being out there in the public.

His friend turning it over to some news outlets was backhanded, but the press and their investigative reporting is a crucial part of our Constitution and Democracy, as a "check" on our government to make certain they are doing their jobs, or not hiding anything of importance, from us. The press was respectful, and did not publish it, unverified.... WITH THE EXCEPTION of Buzzfeed....who, imo, was irresponsible in releasing the dossier, but the other outlets did hold back on releasing it and began their own investigations to see if they could verify it themselves.... which is what we would want them to do.

This all took place in December of 2016, DJT had won the election already, but was not our president yet.

So, one has to wonder, if McCain had not given this dossier to the FBI until December of 2016, how did the FBI allegedly use the Dossier as claimed, to get the FISA warrant on Carter Page after he had left the Trump campaign, late October of 2016.

Did the FBI already have the Dossier from another means?

Was this done by McCain because he did not know the FBI already had the dossier? Or was this done by McCain because he knew the FBI had the dossier, and presumed they were doing nothing about it, so he wanted to let them know, others were aware of it....and this is why he/they gave it to the press, so they could investigate it, since it appeared the FBI was going to hide it and cover it up? I don't know? Do you?

Quote exactly, word for word, what he said back in 1999.

what he neglected to say is more important than him saying, does someone being capture make them a hero?

What he didn't mention is why McCain was considered a hero, which was NOT because he was captured. He was a hero, because he CHOSE to stay in captivity, he chose to continue to be tortured, with his fellow soldiers, even when the Vietcong, offered to send him home...

If president trump had not avoided the draft due to 'made up and paid for' bone spurs, and had been captured and tortured, and the Vietcong had offered to release him, do you think he would have stayed with his fellow soldiers until they were released as well?

If you don't think DJT's comment in that video was a way for him to demean McCain, then you are intentionally, being woefully blind imo.

etc.

How about you actually read the dossier, the 35 memos... and tell us which ones of his field notes were PROVEN not to be true, PROVEN true, or not proven one way or the other.

How could McCain possibly know if the dossier was a fake or real, other than his knowledge of Steele being a very reputable character who had helped the USA on a handful of other cases, that we were able to get convictions on?

Simply turning over the dossier to the FBI so they could investigate it, was the RIGHT thing to do, so that the FBI could verify it or dismiss it....or in the very least, being aware of it, being out there in the public.

His friend turning it over to some news outlets was backhanded, but the press and their investigative reporting is a crucial part of our Constitution and Democracy, as a "check" on our government to make certain they are doing their jobs, or not hiding anything of importance, from us. The press was respectful, and did not publish it, unverified.... WITH THE EXCEPTION of Buzzfeed....who, imo, was irresponsible in releasing the dossier, but the other outlets did hold back on releasing it and began their own investigations to see if they could verify it themselves.... which is what we would want them to do.

This all took place in December of 2016, DJT had won the election already, but was not our president yet.

So, one has to wonder, if McCain had not given this dossier to the FBI until December of 2016, how did the FBI allegedly use the Dossier as claimed, to get the FISA warrant on Carter Page after he had left the Trump campaign, late October of 2016.

Did the FBI already have the Dossier from another means?

Was this done by McCain because he did not know the FBI already had the dossier? Or was this done by McCain because he knew the FBI had the dossier, and presumed they were doing nothing about it, so he wanted to let them know, others were aware of it....and this is why he/they gave it to the press, so they could investigate it, since it appeared the FBI was going to hide it and cover it up? I don't know? Do you?
Why do you keep posting things you know are not true? Earlier in this thread you tried to defend McCain by saying Trump started the conflict between them and now you are trying to defend him by claiming he didn't do any of this out of ill will.

Meghan McCain said "Trump will never be a great man". He's POTUS and your dad isn't, BEEYATCH!

what he neglected to say is more important than him saying, does someone being capture make them a hero?

What he didn't mention is why McCain was considered a hero, which was NOT because he was captured. He was a hero, because he CHOSE to stay in captivity, he chose to continue to be tortured, with his fellow soldiers, even when the Vietcong, offered to send him home...

If president trump had not avoided the draft due to 'made up and paid for' bone spurs, and had been captured and tortured, and the Vietcong had offered to release him, do you think he would have stayed with his fellow soldiers until they were released as well?

If you don't think DJT's comment in that video was a way for him to demean McCain, then you are intentionally, being woefully blind imo.

I did NOT ask you to explain what you think he said, I asked you to quote exactly, word for word, what he said in that video.

Court files reveal role of McCain, associate in spreading anti-Trump dossier
In a newly unsealed declaration from September, former senior counterintelligence FBI agent Bill Priestap confirmed that the FBI received a copy of the first 33 pages of the dossier in December 2016 from McCain.

In another filing, David Kramer -- a former State Department official and McCain associate -- said in a Dec. 13, 2017, deposition that the dossier was given to him by author and former British spy Christopher Steele, which he then provided to more than a dozen journalists at outlets including CNN, BuzzFeed and The Washington Post. The details were first reported by The Daily Caller.

The report was also shared with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Council official Celeste Wallander and Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

My my what a scallywag!
December?

But I thought the election was in August?

Oh, wow, that makes you guys look awfully silly,
6485ae890d9f60cbdc69bb8a2a8b351e_600x.jpg

Forum List

Back