McCain Was The Leaker

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Court files reveal role of McCain, associate in spreading anti-Trump dossier
In a newly unsealed declaration from September, former senior counterintelligence FBI agent Bill Priestap confirmed that the FBI received a copy of the first 33 pages of the dossier in December 2016 from McCain.

In another filing, David Kramer -- a former State Department official and McCain associate -- said in a Dec. 13, 2017, deposition that the dossier was given to him by author and former British spy Christopher Steele, which he then provided to more than a dozen journalists at outlets including CNN, BuzzFeed and The Washington Post. The details were first reported by The Daily Caller.

The report was also shared with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Council official Celeste Wallander and Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

My my what a scallywag!

In a newly unsealed declaration from September, former senior counterintelligence FBI agent Bill Priestap confirmed that the FBI received a copy of the first 33 pages of the dossier in December 2016 from McCain.

In another filing, David Kramer -- a former State Department official and McCain associate -- said in a Dec. 13, 2017, deposition that the dossier was given to him by author and former British spy Christopher Steele, which he then provided to more than a dozen journalists at outlets including CNN, BuzzFeed and The Washington Post. The details were first reported by The Daily Caller.

The report was also shared with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Council official Celeste Wallander and Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

My my what a scallywag!
The man warned us about a great danger to our nation. Too bad not enough people were listening. Once again McCain has proven to be a great American.

My my what a scallywag!
The man warned us about a great danger to our nation. Too bad not enough people were listening. Once again McCain has proven to be a great American.
I like my great americans to not be captured

My my what a scallywag!
Well, I guess his ghost lives on. They are trying to put all the leaks on a dead man. Because he cannot be fired or arrested. The White House is filled up to the rim with Obama's leftovers. There is no plumber in the world that can stop those leaks. Pres.Trump needs to get him a monkey wrench, and start whacking away at those leakers.

The massive leak of President Trump's private schedules, which dropped yesterday in the weekly Axios Sneak Peek newsletter, set off internal finger-pointing and speculation more fevered than any since the New York Times' anonymous op-ed.
"This was premeditated murder": A leak of Trump's private schedules rattles the White House

ForsakenHighlevelBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

My my what a scallywag!
Well, I guess his ghost lives on. They are trying to put all the leaks on a dead man. Because he cannot be fired or arrested. The White House is filled up to the rim with Obama's leftovers. There is no plumber in the world that can stop those leaks. Pres.Trump needs to get him a monkey wrench, and start whacking away at those leakers.

The massive leak of President Trump's private schedules, which dropped yesterday in the weekly Axios Sneak Peek newsletter, set off internal finger-pointing and speculation more fevered than any since the New York Times' anonymous op-ed.
"This was premeditated murder": A leak of Trump's private schedules rattles the White House

ForsakenHighlevelBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif
That dumbass negro sure knew how to fuck everything up for trump. If only trump could do something about it.

PRIVATELY AG Lynch (DOJ) tells FBI she will not permit Clinton charges based on "gross negligence".

Then PUBLICLY Lynch says she will accept FBI recommendation.

Then Comey (FBI) says "no reasonable prosecution"

And that was how it was done.

We did know, from a report a couple of years ago, that McCain gave the dossier to the FBI, so that is not new.

What is new, is that it turns out it was not Christopher Steele that leaked it to the press/Buzzfeed, as he was accused, and it was McCain -n- company.... now THAT is news, if it is true!!!

My my what a scallywag!
:lol:

I got an idea, let's blame it on the dead guy!

"Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier “is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain.” Ken Starr, Former Independent Counsel. He had far worse “stains” than this, including thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!" - Trump

Forum List

Back