McCain Was The Leaker

NY Post ^ | March 16, 2019 | 8:22pm | Mary Kay Linge

President Trump attacked the late Sen. John McCain Saturday over recently revealed evidence that the Arizona lawmaker helped push Russia-collusion rumors in the weeks after Trump’s election. “Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier ‘is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,’” Trump tweeted, quoting former independent counsel Ken Starr. Trump continued that McCain “had far worse ‘stains’ than this, including thumbs down on repeal and replace [Obamacare] after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!”

"Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier “is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain.” Ken Starr, Former Independent Counsel. He had far worse “stains” than this, including thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!" - Trump
Actually, the vote was 'just to repeal' it, with no plans to replace it...McCain was one of a handful of republicans that actually stuck by his word...

President Trump attacked the late Sen. John McCain Saturday over recently revealed evidence that the Arizona lawmaker helped push Russia-collusion rumors in the weeks after Trump’s election. “Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier ‘is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,’” Trump tweeted, quoting former independent counsel Ken Starr. Trump continued that McCain “had far worse ‘stains’ than this, including thumbs down on repeal and replace [Obamacare] after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!”
Revisiting the Trump-Russia dossier: What's right, wrong and still unclear? - CNNPolitics

Court files reveal role of McCain, associate in spreading anti-Trump dossier
In a newly unsealed declaration from September, former senior counterintelligence FBI agent Bill Priestap confirmed that the FBI received a copy of the first 33 pages of the dossier in December 2016 from McCain.

In another filing, David Kramer -- a former State Department official and McCain associate -- said in a Dec. 13, 2017, deposition that the dossier was given to him by author and former British spy Christopher Steele, which he then provided to more than a dozen journalists at outlets including CNN, BuzzFeed and The Washington Post. The details were first reported by The Daily Caller.

The report was also shared with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Council official Celeste Wallander and Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

My my what a scallywag!
The man warned us about a great danger to our nation. Too bad not enough people were listening. Once again McCain has proven to be a great American.
You little leftists just can't accept the truth can you... no matter if the facts are right there in black and white. You have to keep up your PURE BULL SHIT, even though it makes you look like a little TRIGGERED FUCKING MORON.

Good God, get a fucking life.

Revisiting the Trump-Russia dossier: What's right, wrong and still unclear? - CNNPolitics
Pfft... CNN... the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK... that's LIED more times than we can COUNT.

Why is it so impossible for you people to just ACCEPT THE TRUTH?

David Kramer spread Steele dossier around Washington during Trump transition

And we ALL know the dossier is PURE BULL SHIT.

Pfft... CNN... the CLINTON NEWS NETWORK... that's LIED more times than we can COUNT.

oh, I already answered the op in an earlier post, I do believe McCain's guy spread it... you all believed it was Christopher Steele that gave it to the press, but Steele swore up and down it was not him.... NOW we know he was not lying about that...

oh, I already answered the op in an earlier post, I do believe McCain's guy spread it... you all believed it was Christopher Steele that gave it to the press, but Steele swore up and down it was not him.... NOW we know he was not lying about that...
And it ain't over... in fact... it's just getting real good now. There will be people go to prison. This was a concerted effort to SPY on the Trump campaign, and then smear him and take him out of office after he got elected... the "insurance policy" Stzrok talked about with his little cheater babe, Page, was the DOSSIER. It's all coming out, no matter how hard they tried to bury it. They never thought Trump would win, and then NONE of this would have EVER seen the light of day. Well, THAT PLAN BACKFIRED, and now there's going to be hell to pay. It ain't over by a long shot, and before it's all said and done, OBAMA is going to have his ass in hot water too, because he knew ALL ABOUT IT, same as Lynch. Hitlery is in hot water too. Her and the DNC are the ones that PAID for the dossier. Oh yeah... this just starting to get good, because the HARD PROOF is surfacing, thanks to Judicial Watch.

Last edited:

And it ain't over... in fact... it's just getting real good now. There will be people go to prison. This was a concerted effort to SPY on the Trump campaign, and then smear him and take him out of office after he got elected... the "insurance" Stzrok talked about with his little cheater babe, Page, the DOSSIER. It's all coming out, no matter how hard they tried to bury it. They never thought Trump would win, and then NONE of this would have EVER seen the light of day. Well, THAT PLAN BACKFIRED, and now there's going to be hell to pay. It ain't over by a long shot.
any day now....Pale.

Nunez has been working for 2 years on it, we ain't seen nothing worth jail-time as of yet! Just hype!

And it ain't over... in fact... it's just getting real good now. There will be people go to prison. This was a concerted effort to SPY on the Trump campaign, and then smear him and take him out of office after he got elected... the "insurance" Stzrok talked about with his little cheater babe, Page, the DOSSIER. It's all coming out, no matter how hard they tried to bury it. They never thought Trump would win, and then NONE of this would have EVER seen the light of day. Well, THAT PLAN BACKFIRED, and now there's going to be hell to pay. It ain't over by a long shot.
any day now....Pale.

Nunez has been working for 2 years on it, we ain't seen nothing worth jail-time as of yet! Just hype!
Keep the blinders on, Care... but I'll tell ya, IGNORANT is no way to go through life.

At one time I thought you were a reasonable person, but it appears your partisan hack tendencies have overridden any reasonable you used to be.

You should quit pumping your head full of that leftist news garbage you listen to for a WEEK, see what happens. Clear the fog once and think for yourself.

Last edited:

any day now....Pale.

Keep the blinders on, Care... but I'll tell ya, IGNORANT is no way to go through life.

At one time I thought you were a reasonable person, but it appears your partisan hack tendencies have overridden any reasonable you used to be.

You should quit pumping head full of that leftist news garbage you listen to for a WEEK, see what happens.
It has been 2 years of this Nunez crapola PR, and he has the President and all the president's men that have been put in charge, and no one has shown anything yet, that shows someone should be in jail.

And YES, I can not stand all the lies President Trump spews and does on a daily basis.... he and his constant, chronic lying, makes my skin crawl I just can't get over that lying bear scat, that comes out of his mouth.... it sickens me... and it makes us unsafe, as a Nation. He could do all the good in the world, but his chronic, never ending lying and divisiveness will forever have him as the worst president in our history, in my book.

That is how I feel about him, and I'm sorry, unless he changes, I will forever think of him as a lying, deceiving to the nth degree, scum-ball.

any day now....Pale.

You should quit pumping head full of that leftist news garbage you listen to for a WEEK, see what happens.
It has been 2 years of this Nunez crapola PR, and he has the President and all the president's men that have been put in charge, and no one has shown anything yet, that shows someone should be in jail.

And YES, I can not stand all the lies President Trump spews and does on a daily basis.... he and his constant, chronic lying, makes my skin crawl I just can't get over that lying bear scat, that comes out of his mouth.... it sickens me... and it makes us unsafe, as a Nation. He could do all the good in the world, but his chronic, never ending lying and divisiveness will forever have him as the worst president in our history, in my book.

That is how I feel about him, and I'm sorry, unless he changes, I will forever think of him as a lying, deceiving to the nth degree, scum-ball.
In other words, you don't like Trump but you have no idea why. 99% of the lies you imagine he told are all in your imagination. If you want to find a truly horrendous liar all you have to do is pick almost any Democrat in Congress, since we now know from the failure of Mueller to find anything to charge Trump with and Pelosi's admission that there are no grounds for impeachment that practically any word from any Democrat in the last two year was a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
WHAT? WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Good God almighty, Care... you are WAAAAAAY out there... to say something like that, you are GONE, GONE, GONE!!!

WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK COMEY was FIRED, and STRZOKS, PAGE, OHR, MCCABE, and the list goes ON, for the love of GOD, you are INSANE. You are WARPED.

Tell me ONE THING Trump LIED about that has to do with RUSSIAN COLLUSION... ONE THING... sheeeeeeeeezuz... you are BRAIN DEAD. You've had your head BLOWN UP by the FAKE NEWS TRUMP HATING DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and you apparently don't even know it. You're so far gone, you don't even believe ALREADY PROVEN FACTS.

Holy shit... unbelievable... you need a freakin' wake up call, girl. You're embarrassing yourself.

The ones that COLLUDED with RUSSIA was HITLERY and the DNC, and the LEFTIST OBAMA LOVING FILTH in the DOJ, and the FBI, and we all know we can include the IRS, let's not forget LOIS LEARNER. She ADMITTED to TARGETING CONSERVATIVES. Yeah... you need a WAKE UP CALL, girl... good God... GET A CLUE.

Last edited:
McCain took a bribe from Rosatom as did Clinton and Holder to get The Uranium One Deal Approved.

In a newly unsealed declaration from September, former senior counterintelligence FBI agent Bill Priestap confirmed that the FBI received a copy of the first 33 pages of the dossier in December 2016 from McCain.

In another filing, David Kramer -- a former State Department official and McCain associate -- said in a Dec. 13, 2017, deposition that the dossier was given to him by author and former British spy Christopher Steele, which he then provided to more than a dozen journalists at outlets including CNN, BuzzFeed and The Washington Post. The details were first reported by The Daily Caller.

The report was also shared with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Council official Celeste Wallander and Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

My my what a scallywag!

My my what a scallywag!
The man warned us about a great danger to our nation. Too bad not enough people were listening. Once again McCain has proven to be a great American.
You little leftists just can't accept the truth can you... no matter if the facts are right there in black and white. You have to keep up your PURE BULL SHIT, even though it makes you look like a little TRIGGERED FUCKING MORON.

Good God, get a fucking life.
I'M triggered? What a laugh! You're words and all-caps tell us all we need to know about your psyche and it isn't looking good.

My my what a scallywag!
The Shit stain spineless McCain… Good riddance

CNN....The FAKE NEWS NETWORK!!!:abgg2q.jpg:

any day now....Pale.

Boy are ewe without smarts!

My my what a scallywag!
I like my great americans to not be captured
What if being captured is what "they signed up for"?

Forum List

Back