New President, Same Strategy: Another US Invasion? [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Looks like the Permanent War will roll on. And that's very sad. I hate to see Trump go that route.

As we approach the president’s deadline it looks like the military is going to present Trump with a plan to do a whole lot more of what we’ve been doing and somehow expect different results. Proving the old saying that when all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail, we are hearing increasing reports that the military will recommend sending thousands of US troops into Syria and Iraq.

More Troops: Why Trump's ISIS Strategy Will Fail

When I pulled the lever for him I did basically on two hopes that I had. 1) He wasn't Hillary , and 2) He was truly an outsider. #2 remains an unknown, we will know if he continues down the path of War.

When I pulled the lever for him I did basically on two hopes that I had. 1) He wasn't Hillary , and 2) He was truly an outsider. #2 remains an unknown, we will know if he continues down the path of War.
What good is an outsider who doesn't know a thing about Washington or politics. He shows every day his total ignorance

I hear ya. I got concerned when he named 3 Generals to his Cabinet. And now i'm even hearing he wants to bring in that Neocon nutcase John Bolton.

Hillary, Obama and McNuts have created a real mess over there. Why did they arm and fund ISIS? Something about a pink line and Assad?

What good is an outsider who doesn't know a thing about Washington or politics. He shows every day his total ignorance

There are things you'll learn as you get older, one of them is that Washington D.C. is intrinsically dishonest and criminal. It is this way for MANY reasons. The very definition of insanity is to continue doing the very same all the while expecting a different outcome. The system is corrupt from within, the only way to change is new and different blood.

Hillary, Obama and McNuts have created a real mess over there. Why did they arm and fund ISIS? Something about a pink line and Assad?
Tell us how ISIS was armed and funded, Homer. This I gotta hear

Yeah we need a long time Washington pol, cause they have a long history of success. LMFAO

There are things you'll learn as you get older, one of them is that Washington D.C. is intrinsically dishonest and criminal. It is this way for MANY reasons. The very definition of insanity is to continue doing the very same all the while expecting a different outcome. The system is corrupt from within, the only way to change is new and different blood.
You can see just how that new blood of yours is fucking everything up. Is this what you really wanted

Pay attention kido. This has already been discussed. The Pentagon warned against their asinine plan, but they insisted on sending $500 million in weapons to them anyway. Not to mention the billions they gave to the worlds largest sponsor of terror, Iran.

You can see just how that new blood of yours is fucking everything up. Is this what you really wanted

Thus far I've seen nothing tears and hype from people like you. There hasn't been time to "fuck everything up" yet. Take a deep breath and keep watching, if he REALLY fucks up, and I don't mean the every day histrionics of people like you I'll be the first to say something. Hillary would have been the single biggest disaster this Nation has ever known.

Yeah we need a long time Washington pol, cause they have a long history of success. LMFAO
Pay attention kido. This has already been discussed. The Pentagon warned against their asinine plan, but they insisted on sending $500 million in weapons to them anyway. Not to mention the billions they gave to the worlds largest sponsor of terror, Iran.
No one in the US gave billions to Iran. get a clue, homer

Are you retarded? Just checking.

Thus far I've seen nothing tears and hype from people like you. There hasn't been time to "fuck everything up" yet. Take a deep breath and keep watching, if he REALLY fucks up, and I don't mean the every day histrionics of people like you I'll be the first to say something. Hillary would have been the single biggest disaster this Nation has ever known.
If Obama had done 1/4 of the shit that Trump has pulled, you'd be demanding his impeachment. All you are is one big fat hypocrite

The money was held mostly in European banks, so why not say the europeans gave it to them. Buy the way, butfuk, it was their own money. This was not an Obama decision

If Obama had done 1/4 of the shit that Trump has pulled, you'd be demanding his impeachment. All you are is one big fat hypocrite

You are not a bright kid, that's why all you ever do is call names and spout talking points.

You are watching in action the single biggest disaster this nation has ever known, and sadly, it will get worse

The money was held mostly in European banks, so why not say the europeans gave it to them. Buy the way, butfuk, it was their own money. This was not an Obama decision
Why lie?

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.

You are watching in action the single biggest disaster this nation has ever known, and sadly, it will get worse
Go change your diapers. You are getting cranky.

Why lie?

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.
"may have?" is this the fake news you guys whine about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back