McCain picks Sarah Palin

AND she is a strong leader who operates with integrity and a proven willingness to fight for what's right with fearless common sense.

:cuckoo:

Yup! And when her sister is angry at her husband, the governor will do all she can to fire him! :badgrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how hilarious to see the dems scramble to explain that she is too inexperienced!

i have been watching video of her all morning and i like her already! :)

Of course you do. See, guys don't care that their candidate is a guy. We just pick the best guy.

You have a titty hard on because she's a woman. You're going to like her even if she says she's a pita picking pepper from pennsylvania and prepare to petition the parliment to party....

and you'd call it genious. LOL.

I would argue that the Palin pick highlights the contradicting message more than the Biden pick but to each his own.

And the fact that Biden himself said Obama was not ready and that McCain would make the country better makes up for it. Biden has little ammo against this woman in a debate.

B- "You're not experienced."
P- "You also said Obama's not experienced, and supported McCain for President."
P- "Your candidate is preaching change in America, a fresh face in politics. That's what I bring. You've been here for 36 years. You're just 'business as usual.'"

Stand by for their spasmodic, vulgar sputterings of hate and further evidence of their need for professional mental health management....
Yeah, I thought Kirk posting that reindeer's rear end would get all the male rethuglicans exicted, too.

:mad::D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how hilarious to see the dems scramble to explain that she is too inexperienced!

i have been watching video of her all morning and i like her already! :)

Right now it's funny ... but wait until the honeymoon is over and McCain's experience attacks fall with an empty thud ... by picking Palin McCain just put the perfect counter-point on a tee for the Obama campaign to hit.

And the fact that Biden himself said Obama was not ready and that McCain would make the country better makes up for it. Biden has little ammo against this woman in a debate.

P- "Your candidate is preaching change in America, a fresh face in politics. That's what I bring. You've been here for 36 years. You're just 'business as usual.'"

Sorry, Obama has way more experience than this woman. He is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and has been getting the top secret CIA briefings for years. He also just returned from a successful world tour in which he met and discussed issues with many of the world's leaders.

Really she is a disaster of a pick for the country.

You have a titty hard on because she's a woman. You're going to like her even if she says she's a pita picking pepper from pennsylvania and prepare to petition the parliment to party....

there's something seriously wrong with you, dude...seek help.

Right now it's funny ... but wait until the honeymoon is over and McCain's experience attacks fall with an empty thud ... by picking Palin McCain just put the perfect counter-point on a tee for the Obama campaign to hit.

Exactly, but what ammo does Biden have against Palin in a debate? Inexperience? Ha.

While you're dreaming about your glory days in Tee Ball league consider the fact that the least experienced person out of the four is the Democrat presidential candidate and the second least is the Republican Vice Presidential candidate. And she has two terms as a major, two years as a governor, both executive positions. :lol:

there's something seriously wrong with you, dude...seek help.

Just like white people were saying they were upset that blacks were voting for obama because he's black, I don't like women voting for GOP because they ran a woman.

I'm trying to show people how hypocritical they are.

Inexperience at the bottom of the ticket is not the same as inexperience at the top of the ticket. (Even as much as Kirk et al. are wishing resurgent cancer and ill-health on McCain. I'm not voting for the guy, but I'll bet he does make it through his first 4 years).

In a GOP vacuum that is how the debate will go ...

But I agree at some point a moment like that will come up ...

Just wait until the debate gets to foreign policy, the GWOT, and national issues ... you will see Biden thunder away and I'm betting Palin will have nothing but meek platitudes or support for current Bush policies.

Sorry, Obama has way more experience than this woman. He is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and has been getting the top secret CIA briefings for years. He also just returned from a successful world tour in which he met and discussed issues with many of the world's leaders.

Really she is a disaster of a pick for the country.

Name any specific thing Obama has worked on and created with the SFRC...

And he's traveled and talked to people without any agenda, accomplishment to show for it, etc... basically a worldwide photo op...

you just did deeper shitbag

Forum List

Back