McCain is the issue, not Obama

Have you libs got amnesia? Remember when you swore (gosh, as recently as 24 hours ago...) that Harvard attendance had absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or capability?

Boy I do.
yes, doesnt Harvard give MBA's to morons and idiots?
:eusa_whistle:

Have you libs got amnesia? Remember when you swore (gosh, as recently as 24 hours ago...) that Harvard attendance had absolutely nothing to do with intelligence or capability?

Boy I do.

Why don't you provide a link?

I know you can't because I NEVER said that.

You really need to stop confusing OP-ED and left wing partisan blogs as "fact"

It is amazing... I never realized that a person could have as little credibility and reason as you... yet here you are

I post facts that dispute your worldview, and you can't handle it, so you attack me personally. It cracks me up.

For example....

One million Americans killed by guns since 1960.(Actually it's more than that)

America leads the developed world in gun deaths.

Reagan and Bush are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Every other Western democracy has universal healthcare except the United States, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars wasted to set us a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

These are facts, not opinions.

I post facts that dispute your worldview, and you can't handle it, so you attack me personally. It cracks me up.

For example....

One million Americans killed by guns since 1960.(Actually it's more than that)

America leads the developed world in gun deaths.

Reagan and Bush are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Every other Western democracy has universal healthcare except the United States, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars wasted to set us a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

These are facts, not opinions.

No... you support your supposed facts with opinions on blogs you find... you also take incomplete data and present things as fact...

nice try moron... it may fly with the brainless Obamabots.... not with me or any other person with any intellect at all

Your continual troll sloganeering is laughable

LOL

It's always priceless when a Con who lives off of government largesse, complains about government spending and government programs.

And it's pathetic when a lib ridicules a veteran who earned his pension. What's the matter with you? Jealous? Envious? Or just plain ignorant?

And it's pathetic when a lib ridicules a veteran who earned his pension. What's the matter with you? Jealous? Envious? Or just plain ignorant?

You posted a private message to me in which you called Obama a "******."

What kind of person does that?

You posted a private message to me in which you called Obama a "******."

What kind of person does that?

Any black man that sits front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, ultra racist, black preacher for TWENTY YEARS spewing his hate whitey filth, yes, I call that man a ******. What do you call him?

No... you support your supposed facts with opinions on blogs you find... you also take incomplete data and present things as fact...

nice try moron... it may fly with the brainless Obamabots.... not with me or any other person with any intellect at all

Your continual troll sloganeering is laughable

You respond to facts with insults.

When you have the law on your side, argue the law.

When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts.

When you have neither, bang on the table.

Keep banging on the table, my friend.

Any black man that sits front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, ultra racist, black preacher for TWENTY YEARS spewing his hate whitey filth, yes, I call that man a ******. What do you call him?

So you admit to calling Obama a ******?

You respond to facts with insults.

When you have the law on your side, argue the law.

When you have the facts on your side, argue the facts.

When you have neither, bang on the table.

Keep banging on the table, my friend.
again, you need to learn the difference between fact and opinion

its fine to post your opinion, but you seem to need to post someone elses opinion to back up your own
and then you call that posting facts
it isnt

again, you need to learn the difference between fact and opinion

its fine to post your opinion, but you seem to need to post someone elses opinion to back up your own
and then you call that posting facts
it isnt

Sorry, the facts don't fit your worldview.

Forum List

Back