McCain is the issue, not Obama

So you admit to calling Obama a ******?

He did not. He used the word. The word is not banned from this board. He's entitled to his freedom of speech just as you are yours.

Trust me ... you don't want me to start deciding who stays and goes based on their ideals.

Sorry, the facts don't fit your worldview.

I posted my list of facts, and you couldn't dispute one of them!

You posted your list and supported none of them. You're weak. You have no argument. All you do is spew crap on this board.

So you admit to calling Obama a ******?

How the fuck many times do I need to tell you... YES! So the fuck what? He is, and I told you why I think so.

I also asked you what "you" call a person that sits front and center every Sunday laping up every word of a frothing at the mouth, ultra racist, hate whitey, hate America spewing ****** preacher.

And while you're at it, tell me why blacks can call each other ****** and I can't. Or explain to me why you support double standards.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon
He did not. He used the word. The word is not banned from this board. He's entitled to his freedom of speech just as you are yours.

Trust me ... you don't want me to start deciding who stays and goes based on their ideals.

You posted your list and supported none of them. You're weak. You have no argument. All you do is spew crap on this board.

So someone can call Barak Obama a "******" on this board and not get banned?

So someone can call Barak Obama a "******" on this board and not get banned?

You need to stop your whiney little act and answer the damn question....

Pale Rider said:
I also asked you what "you" call a person that sits front and center every Sunday for TWENTY YEARS laping up every word of a frothing at the mouth, ultra racist, hate whitey, hate America spewing ****** preacher?

Last edited:
Any black man that sits front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, ultra racist, black preacher for TWENTY YEARS spewing his hate whitey filth, yes, I call that man a ******. What do you call him?

The first thing i would ask is if you heard the Preacher more than in a news clip? If you haven't then you really have no idea what Obama has been listening to for 20 years now do you?

:clap2:
You are a retard. But then we already knew that didn't we?

Let me speak in slow small words so your pea brain may be able to comprehend some of what I say. Now pay attention retard.

You claimed my retirement, gained per a work Contract and service rendered, was somehow a social program I did not earn. I responded by reminding you that I EARNED said retirement/disability per the CONTRACT I made when I went to work for my employer and every time I renewed said Contract.

You responded with more tripe about how my retirement was some kind of support for big brother and social programs. To which I snidely responded that I wanted all retirement repelled. That would be a play on your IGNORANT claims. But hey no one ever said you had more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

Lets recap, for 15 YEARS and 11 Months I was employed on a 24 hour/7 day a week job that could send me anywhere in the world into harms way any time they wished. That could send me into training exersizes that could get me killed or seriously wounded. That could keep me from my family as long as they chose to.

The Contract for that employment includes a retirement package at 20 years or when disabled to certain percentage as determined by both Doctors and a board of NON doctors.

Yet YOU are claiming I somehow did not earn said retirement and am nothing more than a sponge off the Government. Yet you have NO problem with any other retirement plan anywhere in this country, including plans from the Government for non military personnel.

The proper responce to you is that you are either to STUPID to know what you are talking about or are brain damaged.

:clap2: In other words, while this jackass was out protesting in their flower suit, you were out defending this jackass's right to do so.....

The first thing i would ask is if you heard the Preacher more than in a news clip? If you haven't then you really have no idea what Obama has been listening to for 20 years now do you?

The news clip was enough. There were many reports of people who attended the church that said these hate speeches were more than irregular, but not necessarily common, either. Oprah left the church because of them back in the late 80's, early 90's. Obama did not. If Oprah could see the hatred being preached, why couldn't Obama?

The news clip was enough. There were many reports of people who attended the church that said these hate speeches were more than irregular, but not necessarily common, either. Oprah left the church because of them back in the late 80's, early 90's. Obama did not. If Oprah could see the hatred being preached, why couldn't Obama?
the "news clip" was on a "BEST OF" DVD produced by the church itself

Need you hear more than what you heard in the clips? Did you hear reverend wright withdraw anything he said? The answer to both those questions is NO! He hates whitey, he says the white man created aides to kill the black man, he says white greed is keeping the black man down, he calls America the KKK of America, he says GOD DAMN AMERICA, and that's just the tip of the ice berg... what the FUCK more do you need to fucking hear man? HUH?! Hussein sat front and center for TWENTY STINKING YEARS and SOAKED ALL THAT IN! He didn't THINK he disagreed with ANY of it until he thought he had a chance to be President... OooooOOOOhhh... then he had to pretend he didn't agree with any of that. How fucking IGNORANT is ANYBODY that would BUY that shit?

Gimme a fuckin' break.

Last edited:
The contrast between Obama's speech tonight and McCain's interview in Time Magazine this week could not have been more stark. Obama outlined his vision for America, and how his life experiences reflect on that vision in brilliant clarity.

In his interview in Time Magazine, McCain comes across as a cranky old man on 5 different medications who is losing it.

We can't afford another mentally deficient president.

I think he is now on 12 medications. One to keep him from going postal after his little "Captivity":badgrin:

I think he is now on 12 medications. One to keep him from going postal after his little "Captivity":badgrin:

"Little captivity".... that's how you characterize a veteran of foreign wars FIVE YEARS of TORTURE in a POW camp?!

If I was to express my true feelings toward what a piece of shit I think you are, I'd get banned. But I see by your reputation, most here already know what kind of a jack off you are.

Last edited:
John McCain's experience as a POW should not be trivialized. He suffered greatly in service to this country BUT his experience as a POW doesn't make him showhow more qualified as a President either and using his experience as a campaign tool seems to be exploitative IMO.

John McCain's experience as a POW should not be trivialized. He suffered greatly in service to this country BUT his experience as a POW doesn't make him showhow more qualified as a President either and using his experience as a campaign tool seems to be exploitative IMO.

I disagree. It does in fact make him more qualified to be President, because the President is the "Commander and Chief" of the armed forces, and having first hand knowledge and experience as to just how brutal this world is, gives him an insight others without that experience don't have, which in turn helps him to fine tune a foreign policy when dealing with rotten little third world dictators like Chavez, and junior hitler in Iran.

I am disturbed by McCain's repeated confusion of Sunni and Shia. I am concerned that he either thinks (or doesn't think but is willing to say, with no evidence) that Iran trains Al Queda.

I absolutely love when any candidate strikes out on his own, as McCain did as recently as 2005 when the nuclear option was being considered (end to filibuster, and he recognized the filibuster as a tool that needed to be maintained for the party not in power because these things go back and forth, balance of power is important.).

I have lost a lot of respect for him through this campaign. I'll watch his speech, am looking forward to the convention, but I expect it will prove my suspicion that instead of moving to the center in the general campaign he has moved way to the right, and he loses me for that.

But even if he moved to the center his confusion of Sunni and Shia is a real problem. If islamofascism is the single greatest threat our country faces, he sure as hell should know who the players are, and which team they are on.

Last edited:
I am disturbed by McCain's repeated confusion of Sunni and Shia. I am concerned that he either thinks (or doesn't think but is willing to say, with no evidence) that Iran trains Al Queda.

I absolutely love when any candidate strikes out on his own, as McCain did as recently as 2005 when the nuclear option was being considered (end to filibuster, and he recognized the filibuster as a tool that needed to be maintained for the party not in power because these things go back and forth, balance of power is important.).

I have lost a lot of respect for him through this campaign. I'll watch his speech, am looking forward to the convention, but I expect it will prove my suspicion that instead of moving to the center in the general campaign he has moved way to the right, and he loses me for that.

But even if he moved to the center his confusion of Sunni and Shia is a real problem. If islamofascism is the single greatest threat our country faces, he sure as hell should know who the players are, and which team they are on.
there is no problem, islamofascism has both sunni and shia involved

Forum List

Back