McCain is the Greatest Flip Flopper of all time

We need alternative energy. We will not get it with the Republicans in power. They are owned by Big Oil.

Really show me where Exxon, Shell the company and others have directly contributed to Republicans campaigns.

Sure kirk when I get something wrong I am just a liar, when you do well wait you never do. at least according to you.

All you do is spew Leftest propaganda. excuse me if I assumed that was more of the same.

:)

You are joking, right? You aren't really this naive?

Exxon Mobil - Money,Politics,Campaign Contributions,Exxon Mobil
Citizens' Guide
Corporations and Unions
The law also prohibits contributions from corporations and labor unions. This prohibition applies to any incorporated organization, profit or nonprofit. For example, the owner of an incorporated "mom and pop" grocery store is not permitted to use a business account to make contributions. Instead, the owner would have to use a personal account. A corporate employee may make contributions through a nonrepayable corporate drawing account, which allows the individual to draw personal funds against salary, profits or other compensation.

The contributions are from people who work in the oil industry. Now tell me again how "Big Oil" has bought Republicans?

Sure kirk when I get something wrong I am just a liar, when you do well wait you never do. at least according to you.

All you do is spew Leftest propaganda. excuse me if I assumed that was more of the same.

:)

Neither campaign receives one red penny from oil corporations. They receive money from people working in the industry. Its against federal election law for a corporation to give to a candidate. That's why Obama's new commerical about 'Big Oil' giving John Mccain 2 Million dollars is a lie.

SOME not-for-profits can contribute to political campaigns or parties

Some different types of NFP's cannot.

You can check this out by reading the directions for the IRS 990 tax forms if you're into that sort of thing.

Neither campaign receives one red penny from oil corporations. They receive money from people working in the industry. Its against federal election law for a corporation to give to a candidate. That's why Obama's new commerical about 'Big Oil' giving John Mccain 2 Million dollars is a lie.

So you think oil people give to McCain because they like ethanol? Honesty requires motive is clear, you can figure that out.

So you think oil people give to McCain because they like ethanol? Honesty requires motive is clear, you can figure that out.

What industry are you in? Does that mean that the whole industry supports Obama? Could it be that the largest oil companies are headquartered in the South which is typically red states? Like say Exxon which its global headquarters is in say Texas....that's heavy democratic country there...:cuckoo:

SOME not-for-profits can contribute to political campaigns or parties

Some different types of NFP's cannot.

You can check this out by reading the directions for the IRS 990 tax forms if you're into that sort of thing.

Not federally...

The law also prohibits contributions from corporations and labor unions. This prohibition applies to any incorporated organization, profit or nonprofit. For example, the owner of an incorporated "mom and pop" grocery store is not permitted to use a business account to make contributions. Instead, the owner would have to use a personal account. A corporate employee may make contributions through a nonrepayable corporate drawing account, which allows the individual to draw personal funds against salary, profits or other compensation.

What industry are you in? Does that mean that the whole industry supports Obama? Could it be that the largest oil companies are headquartered in the South which is typically red states? Like say Exxon which its global headquarters is in say Texas....that's heavy democratic country there...:cuckoo:

Did you hear he is giving it back, seems they know better than partisans like yourself.

I'm callin BS. I just heard that oil companies have given more to mccain but obama has received more from their employees. And if that doesn't tell you something, nothing will. Are you suggesting cnn lied? are you saying corporations can't donate? without having access to search because i'm on my internet phone, i'm willing to say you are wrong. are you sure its illegal for corp to donate to campaigns? I don't think so.

I'm callin BS. I just heard that oil companies have given more to mccain but obama has received more from their employees.

once again you have know Idea what you are talking about. Nearly all the contributions attributed to "Oil Companies" are actually made by individuals who are in the Oil Industry. Of course you would know that if you ever actually did research and didn't always post stuff you "just heard"

I'm callin BS. I just heard that oil companies have given more to mccain but obama has received more from their employees. And if that doesn't tell you something, nothing will. Are you suggesting cnn lied? are you saying corporations can't donate? without having access to search because i'm on my internet phone, i'm willing to say you are wrong. are you sure its illegal for corp to donate to campaigns? I don't think so.

Read for yourself deranged lunatic its right off the FEC's website.

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml

Last edited:
I couldn't bare to read all this thread.

They're both politicians at this level because they've changed their opinions based on what they've seen, and also what's popular. I would frankly find it refreshing to see a canidate admit that they would be willing to change their position on several issues if evidence was presented to them that their position would be harmful to the country.

They've both done it so many times, that to argue who does it more will create a stunning list. Moreover, I'd look at what they've changed their positions on. I saw an impressive list on page 2 of some of the many positions that McCain has changed.

Obama has changed his position on public financing.

And McCain has changed his position on torture.

I cannot trust the commitments of a man who's campaign message has largely relied on the overcoming horrors he's had to endure in war, reversing his position on torture.

I couldn't bare to read all this thread.

They're both politicians at this level because they've changed their opinions based on what they've seen, and also what's popular. I would frankly find it refreshing to see a canidate admit that they would be willing to change their position on several issues if evidence was presented to them that their position would be harmful to the country.

They've both done it so many times, that to argue who does it more will create a stunning list. Moreover, I'd look at what they've changed their positions on. I saw an impressive list on page 2 of some of the many positions that McCain has changed.

Obama has changed his position on public financing.

And McCain has changed his position on torture.

I cannot trust the commitments of a man who's campaign message has largely relied on the overcoming horrors he's had to endure in war, reversing his position on torture.

Link please, show how Mccain has campaigned on this?

MCcain has reversed his positions several times with about 30 years of public service as his background. While Obama has flip flopped more in this election cycle than Mccain has in his 30 years of public service.

Forum List

Back