McCain is a loooozzzzzzeeeerrrrrr

Looks like he did OK to me.

Is the republican party eating its own now?

Wow so this is what it comes to, he stands up for common descency and you guys attack him. Most of you know he lost because a series of choices led by picking Palin to shore up his base when he should have went to the middle or atleast right middle. He did what most people call the right thing, advocating ignorance does not help no one and does not help our country it holds us back. :eusa_whistle:

Wow so this is what it comes to, he stands up for common descency and you guys attack him. Most of you know he lost because a series of choices led by picking Palin to shore up his base when he should have went to the middle or atleast right middle. He did what most people call the right thing, advocating ignorance does not help no one and does not help our country it holds us back. :eusa_whistle:

you can have him when we elect someone else in his place

I find it amazing the hatred directed at McCain because he's not a rightwingnut.

And I actually agree with your comments, though I think there are more reasons he lost.

Last edited:

I find it amazing the hatred directed at McCain because he's not a rightwingnut.

And I actually agree with your comments, though I think there are more reasons he lost.

yeah, hmmm...lets see here...conservatives want to replace him and liberals call him mcshame and ...what are some of the other names you all call him?

Last edited:

Yeah you would want someone else, who doesnt have no decency for people at all, who lives off the ignorance and frightened people. Umm that does sound very familiar if I say so myself. But I wont say it outloud.

Yeah you would want someone else, who doesnt have no decency for people at all, who lives off the ignorance and frightened people. Umm that does sound very familiar if I say so myself. But I wont say it outloud.

can you retype that in english plz? thanx

They just love him when he stands with Repubs on issues but let him get even slightly moderate on any and the smears just keep on coming.

well, based on the comments from the right wing about Mccain, i guess they should be counting their blessings obama won?

well, based on the comments from the right wing about Mccain, i guess they should be counting their blessings obama won?

McCain was fighting his own party in that campaign. People like Limbaugh hated him as much as he did any Liberal. He said McCain would destroy the Republican party. The funny thing about that comment is that people Limbaugh are the one destroying it.

My freindsh....I can't figgure out how McQuisling can go out into AZ without a bag on his head.

My freindsh....I can't figgure out how McQuisling can go out into AZ without a bag on his head.

the rocking chair out on his front porch is waiting for him

Looks like he did OK to me.

Is the republican party eating its own now?

They can't let go that he lost the election "for them".

I wonder how many voted for him in November. Of course, we'll never know for real.

I was thinking the same damn thing. I wonder who on this message board voted for him.

Under the bus, met John McCain. :doubt:

Forum List

Back