McCain is a loooozzzzzzeeeerrrrrr

The only reason Obama Pod People don't like McCain is because he couldn't sign onto Facebook. The only reason I didn't like him was because I didn't know enough about Palin to be comfortable with her next to him.

its true McCain has trouble with PC"s. he can't raise his arms up because of the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton.

Hmmm ... I was making a wise crack actually. ;) I like the man, he's done good, more so than the mistakes he's made. One thing is that he's honest about not knowing everything, and that's one trait I respect more than any other. I don't think that people who play with tech should make decisions on it, ever, and knowing he's not a technophile like Obamabots makes him more appealing as a leader in our country as well.

The only reason Obama Pod People don't like McCain is because he couldn't sign onto Facebook. The only reason I didn't like him was because I didn't know enough about Palin to be comfortable with her next to him.

its true McCain has trouble with PC"s. he can't raise his arms up because of the beatings he took in the Hanoi Hilton.

We thank him for that. He did give out a lot of info during those beatings like we all would have.

Yeah ... like our enemies have a use for who won the Super Bowl ... :doubt:

We thank him for that. He did give out a lot of info during those beatings like we all would have.

as usual a bogus statement with no proof.

once again, a total nonsequitur from KK....

:cuckoo:

and most people didn't vote for palin BECAUSE they knew enough about her....

No, he's being dishonest with the truth, it's a common tactic these days. McCain was against torture, so I knew this fact very well because he used his own experience as a reason why (of course the blind Obama Pod People liked him then). He gave false information, but squealed like a pig. As I said, like the enemy could really use a list of names for who won the Super Bowl, the info he gave was useless.

and what did they know about Osama????:cuckoo: zero

No, he's being dishonest with the truth, it's a common tactic these days. McCain was against torture, so I knew this fact very well because he used his own experience as a reason why (of course the blind Obama Pod People liked him then). He gave false information, but squealed like a pig. As I said, like the enemy could really use a list of names for who won the Super Bowl, the info he gave was useless.

there was no reason for him to talk. the north was winning because of protesters and the MSM against the war. they relied soley on that to win.

Were did I even mention why "most people" didn't like Palin?

Oh, that's right, you are making things up again because of some blind faith in the idiot I don't like anymore than I liked Bush.

there was no reason for him to talk. the north was winning because of protesters and the MSM against the war. they relied soley on that to win.

He used his experience as to why information gained through torture is likely to be useless, it wasn't about anything else. But as I said, the poster who brought it up was being dishonest by using the truth, just ignoring a lot of details in a failed attempt to make him look bad. McCain did a lot of good, and is still more intelligent than Obama. I just wish he hadn't picked Palin (most likely a failed attempt to get the women's votes, but that's opinion). What he should have done is completely destroyed people's partisan ignorance and picked Hilary, or even some other Democrat with similar views. That would have completely rocked the political world and probably secured a win for him.

Oh, that's right, you are making things up again because of some blind faith in the idiot I don't like anymore than I liked Bush.

making things up?

what are you talking about? don't you read what you wrote?

you said that you didn't feel you knew enough about Palin to vote for her.

I pointed out that most people didn't vote for her because they knew TOO much about her.

*shrug*

And I have blind faith in no one..,... I just know that the person we have is so much better than what we would have had otherwise.

so i'm good with that.

it's called nuanced thought.

making things up?

what are you talking about? don't you read what you wrote?

you said that you didn't feel you knew enough about Palin to vote for her.

I pointed out that most people didn't vote for her because they knew TOO much about her.

*shrug*

And I have blind faith in no one..,... I just know that the person we have is so much better than what we would have had otherwise.

so i'm good with that.

it's called nuanced thought.

Really? They knew too much about her? Aside from what they saw and heard from the media? Doubt it, because that's all I and everyone I knew had on her.

But that aside, you did make it seem to accuse me of posting such an assumption about everyone else. When you try to smear someone, try not to choose someone who would notice such an attempt.

He used his experience as to why information gained through torture is likely to be useless, it wasn't about anything else. But as I said, the poster who brought it up was being dishonest by using the truth, just ignoring a lot of details in a failed attempt to make him look bad. McCain did a lot of good, and is still more intelligent than Obama. I just wish he hadn't picked Palin (most likely a failed attempt to get the women's votes, but that's opinion). What he should have done is completely destroyed people's partisan ignorance and picked Hilary, or even some other Democrat with similar views. That would have completely rocked the political world and probably secured a win for him.

I met him on the Forrestal. he gave bogus posits for USN ships and hook ups. when they went out to investigate they were blown out of the sea. we knew he was setting the traps.

Forum List

Back