McCain defends non-existent country

John is tired.

Running for POTUS is damned hard work.

He doesn't have the same sort of handlers that O has.

When he loses, he will secretly be relieved.

tick tock.

Or the joint chiefs being part of the chain of command.

Or Afghanistan being an Arab country.

Etc. etc. etc.

Oh well, sometimes Larry Sinclair sodomizes The Messiah so ruthlessly, his brains get a little scrambled.

Of course they wont fault Obama for anything, Partisan hacks never fault their own party for anything. Me I point out the flaws of Republicans all the time, and yet I am the partisan hack, and they are enlightened forward thinkers. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
To quote Dave Attell....

When a child names his toes. It's cute.

When Grampa does it. It's a tragedy.

To quote Dave Attell....

When a child names his toes. It's cute.

When Grampa does it. It's a tragedy.

To quote myself:

Random quotes wont distract intelligent people from the fact that you are ignoring the facts.

If its a Tragedy when Grampa does it, what the heck is it when a young politician does it?

1. Media's guilt plays well for Obama and McCain: You bash the media for loving Obama

2. Americans seem to think most members of the media are in line with Obama's message: You state that Fox news is the only media to report this terrible fact about Obama and imply that the rest of the media is pro-Obama.

3. Gallup Daily: Obama Maintains Slim Edge Over McCain: You bash Obama for having only a 2 point lead. The say the people are realizing obama is not good.

4. This elction reminds me of a pink floyd song.: You say both candidates will fail America.

5. The 100 year war lie: You defend Mccain for saying we will be in iraq for 100 years.

6. To bad we cant have a pragmatist party.: Pointless thread.

7. More proof NBC, CBS, and ABC are on the Obama bandwangon: You bash the media and Obama.

8. McCain on balancing the Budget: You praise mccain for his economic vision. Claim that "If he (McCain) keeps talking like this I may have to rethink my vote, me thinks."

So those are your last 8 political threads.
4 Obama hate threads
1 Obama and McCain hate threads
1 idealist/joking thread
1 Mccain defending thread
and 1 thread where you say you might vote McCain.

Real unbiased, Charlie. You're a true crusader of fair and balancedness. :

Forum List

Back