McCain casts deciding vote to keep Obamacare

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now as shocking as I'm sure all of you think this is, should the GOP move to have McCain declared incompetent due to his brain tumor?

pale_man.jpg

He proved incompetent long ago. The man is nuts.

He is also one very vindictive SOB...but don't expect the elite 1% DNC media to say anything negative about him. He is their boy and has been for a long time.

I read his speech. It was incomprehensible. But then he himself was always a loony tunes.

Now as shocking as I'm sure all of you think this is, should the GOP move to have McCain declared incompetent due to his brain tumor?

pale_man.jpg
You have been massively hoaxed.

The GOP told you they had a replacement for Obamacare. They didn't. They lied.

Trump told you he had a replacement for Obamacare. He didn't. He lied.

And you Chumps were stupid enough not to even ask to see those replacement plans. You still haven't caught on you were hoaxed.

You totally deserve to be lied to.

But there is not even one with integrity.

What are you smok'in?

riiight no one has integrity but the ones who see the world your way, huh?

"drain the swamp" of HUMAN politicians who *gasp* compromised for the sake of progress and fill it with more better politicians uh huh

Last edited:
McCain saved the Republicans from themselves

If this bill went through, Republicans would have to explain to tens of millions why they took away their insurance and why premiums went up 20%

Now, Republicans get to tell the far right....we tried ...but it was McCains fault

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

But where is the treason?

Trump last October: "My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Forum List

Back