McAuliffe Says He’d Slug Trump: ‘You Would Have To Pick Him Up Off the Floor’

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The nastiness of the left gets worse by the second. Hillary's puppet in Virginia threatens Trump:

Outgoing Virginia governor and possible 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Terry McAuliffe said he would beat up President Trump if he ever invaded his space during a debate.

McAuliffe, responding to a question about how he would handle Trump's "Godzilla like" invasion of Hillary Clinton's space during a debate, said he would "deck him."

"You would have to pick him up off the floor," McAuliffe said in an interview on MSNBC Thursday night. If "this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing."

"Hardball" host Chris Matthews predicted his warning to Trump would "go viral."

Here's a transcript of the exchange:

MATTHEWS: "Back to Trump, what he does is he seems to have an ability to intimidate his opponents. He takes people who are levelheaded like Jeb Bush and makes them look weak. He says, 'low-energy Jeb,' and it works. He refers to somebody as 'Little Marco' because he’s not as tall as he is, he finds anybody’s weakness and turns it into something is that destroys his opponent. I know Hillary’s a friend of yours and she’s a strong person, but he did that thing of leaning over her, in that weird Godzilla way in a debate. What would you do in a debate with him if he tried that? What would you do?"
McAULIFFE: "You would have to pick him up off the floor."
MATTHEWS: "Okay. Okay, you mean, you’d deck him?"
McAULIFFE: "Listen, this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing. But I tell you, when we take him on, back in his face with the facts, don’t take anything from him and hit him back as hard as you possibly can. But if he ever came over and leaned on me and got in my space, that would be the last time Donald Trump ever did that, I promise you that."
MATTHEWS: "You sound like an Irish-American politician. Terry McAuliffe, thank you for coming on 'Hardball' tonight. What a performance. That will go down — that will go viral, sir, I can tell you."

McAuliffe should be in prison...I'd like to see him talk tough there....now I know why he is referred to as "The Punk"....

We are really creeping up on open hostilities. Good. The sooner the better.

Ms. Clinton should have kneed trump in the groin when he pulled that stunt during the "debates," or at least cussed him out on the spot. trump himself has made a lot of comments advocating violence. Arrogant, insolent little whores like trump need to be told that they will get what's coming to them if they try anything. One has to be firm with these people.

The nastiness of the left gets worse by the second. Hillary's puppet in Virginia threatens Trump:

Outgoing Virginia governor and possible 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Terry McAuliffe said he would beat up President Trump if he ever invaded his space during a debate.

McAuliffe, responding to a question about how he would handle Trump's "Godzilla like" invasion of Hillary Clinton's space during a debate, said he would "deck him."

"You would have to pick him up off the floor," McAuliffe said in an interview on MSNBC Thursday night. If "this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing."

MATTHEWS: "Back to Trump, what he does is he seems to have an ability to intimidate his opponents. He takes people who are levelheaded like Jeb Bush and makes them look weak. He says, 'low-energy Jeb,' and it works. He refers to somebody as 'Little Marco' because he’s not as tall as he is, he finds anybody’s weakness and turns it into something is that destroys his opponent. I know Hillary’s a friend of yours and she’s a strong person, but he did that thing of leaning over her, in that weird Godzilla way in a debate. What would you do in a debate with him if he tried that? What would you do?"
McAULIFFE: "Listen, this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing. But I tell you, when we take him on, back in his face with the facts, don’t take anything from him and hit him back as hard as you possibly can. But if he ever came over and leaned on me and got in my space, that would be the last time Donald Trump ever did that, I promise you that."
MATTHEWS: "You sound like an Irish-American politician. Terry McAuliffe, thank you for coming on 'Hardball' tonight. What a performance. That will go down — that will go viral, sir, I can tell you."

To be fair, Trump is so obese and senile that it would be almost too easy to drop his fat ass. I don't see what the problem with McAuliffe's comment is.

Sober up Lysistrata , Bill's wife could not raise her cankles that high to knee anyone in the groin...

cankles.jpg

Sober up Lysistrata , Bill's wife could not raise her cankles that high to knee anyone in the groin...

cankles.jpg
Do you have a picture of trump's feet that you can post? I've seen a picture of trump shirtless, and he ain't no 23-year-old, solid-muscled underwear model capable of doing 50 sit-ups. But I wouldn't expect a 70-year-old to look like a person in his or her 20's. I don't know how old you are, even though I might hazard a guess from your use of that picture of stupid Reagan as your avatar, but the human body ages over time unless the person has the misfortune of dying young. It will happen to you, unless it already has.

There is nothing nasty about it. Actually what Trump needs is a good spanking. He acts like a petulant 5 year old child. The bullying that he does with twitter is disgusting.

There is nothing nasty about it. Actually what Trump needs is a good spanking. He acts like a petulant 5 year old child. The bullying that he does with twitter is disgusting.
I would love for somebody to give him the good spanking that he deserves. But it would have to be bare-bottomed, and I'd be too grossed out to do it myself.

Red meat for the loony left voting base.

Not surprising the left always goes to ASSAULTING THE PRESIDENT.

Virtually presidential assassination has been committed by the radical LEFT.

These people need to be watch, and their voting privileges revoked.

If certain people didn't want him in the game, they shouldn't have shown him how to play it.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Liberal filthy savages...their go-to reaction is always violence over anything! Like rabid dogs. Their puerile minds can't deal with it in any other way.

That pencil neck?:rolleyes:

The debate rules specifically stated no candidate was allowed to move into any other candidates space. Watch the debate carefully. Hillary leaves her prodium and walks over to literally stand in front of Trump.
Trump DID NOT move towards Hillary. He stood his ground.
Hillary was the one who broke the rules. (Go figure).

Ms. Clinton should have kneed trump in the groin when he pulled that stunt during the "debates," or at least cussed him out on the spot. trump himself has made a lot of comments advocating violence. Arrogant, insolent little whores like trump need to be told that they will get what's coming to them if they try anything. One has to be firm with these people.
I guess you didn't watch the debates? Hillary walked into his space and hung around. Thanks for proving yourself to being a puppet.

I guess you didn't watch the debates? Hillary walked into his space and hung around. Thanks for proving yourself to being a puppet.
Only sheep voted for trump or continue to support him. If the whore in the Oval Office ever got that near me, believe me, he would learn his lesson pretty quick. Like I said, you have to be firm with these scumbags.

Only sheep voted for trump or continue to support him. If the whore in the Oval Office ever got that near me, believe me, he would learn his lesson pretty quick. Like I said, you have to be firm with these scumbags.
He beat the treasonous whore, that's the only thing that was expected of him. But all the jobs he is bringing back. Companies are giving out bonuses, life is great. Sorry you are a liberal dumbass, that want the USA to fail. Just because there isn't a Democrat in office, why don't you put your pacifier back in your mouth and keep your mouth shut?

Forum List

Back