McAuliffe says Clinton staying in, will win popular vote

Right and for some reason the DNC is overlooking the fact that Obama broke the rules.

Again Hillary McClinton broke the rules not Obama...It wasnt just a campaign rally the night of the primary but two rallies on the days prior....

How do you reason with the fact that hill is on record in october discounting the votes in both FL and MI...

Lies.. Flip/Flops... political calculation... or Crazy Woman...

Fundraising events aren't considered campaign rallies. Both candidates had them. The DNC approved them. Obama spoke to the press. He is really the only one that broke a rule. But the DNC is giving him a pass on it.

It is their right to do so.

Obama interviewed with the press after one of his Florida events.

That is the only rule that was broken in Florida.
If he spoke to the press there should be record.. please post the record.. until then I would have to call BS on your whole argument.. (as well as your candidates party destroying continuance....)

Fundraising events aren't considered campaign rallies. Both candidates had them. The DNC approved them. Obama spoke to the press. He is really the only one that broke a rule. But the DNC is giving him a pass on it.

It is their right to do so.
Wrong..

If he spoke to the press there should be record.. please post the record.. until then I would have to call BS on your whole argument.. (as well as your candidates party destroying continuance....)

Call bullshit all you want. I'm pretty sure you know how to google.

I have tried.. I can no more find information about this supposed press conference than your lying self....

Give it up... Both you and your candidate.. its over...

Oh, he spoke to the press. I don't hold it against him, but I do hold it against the DNC.

Obama did speak to the reporters.

he did not hold a rally on the night of election, that was madame sincerity.

Ravir what would you have the DNC do to punish obama?

Obama did speak to the reporters.

he did not hold a rally on the night of election, that was madame sincerity.

Ravir what would you have the DNC do to punish obama?
Hill had two rallies on successive days prior to the primary.. I still cannot find where O went to Fl to speak to the press...

Cool.. thanks.. I googled that quote and came up with that obscure reference... is this what ravir is bitching about..? why is it that he/she moans about this not even picked up by the mainstream media and Hillary did everything but open a campain office in tallahasee...

Thousand pardons however for saying you were lying..

Now this event in no way compares to the 10,000 seat closed door rallies that clinton was holding...

i think there's slightly more to it...i read somewhere that after one of obama's fundraisers he crossed the street and did answer a few questions from reporters...i can't find that story anywhere now though.

now why ravir thinks that's worse than holding a campaign rally on the night of the election is beyond me.

i think there's slightly more to it...i read somewhere that after one of obama's fundraisers he crossed the street and did answer a few questions from reporters...i can't find that story anywhere now though.

now why ravir thinks that's worse than holding a campaign rally on the night of the election is beyond me.

Because, the election was over. The pledge only covered campaigning in the state. duh!

Because, the election was over. The pledge only covered campaigning in the state. duh!

come on man, i think you are smarter than that.

and her supporters running around the day of election saying..."clinton is having a campaign rally tonight" was what? just a completely allowable within the rules deal?

:eusa_think:

come on man, i think you are smarter than that.

and her supporters running around the day of election saying..."clinton is having a campaign rally tonight" was what? just a completely allowable within the rules deal?

:eusa_think:

If they did that I have no idea how it would violate any rules.

Why are you happy to give Obama a pass and not Clinton?

dude i didn't give obama a pass, i've noted that several times in this thread.

I agree he appears to have violated the rules by talking to the reporters after a fundraiser.

is this on the same level on hillary's campaign rally?

i'll leave it at the florida and michigan situation overall stinks.

Forum List

Back