Mayor Pete would be great, very smart, but Im still for Bernie

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Mayor Pete is kicking ass on the CNN town hall. I like that hes gonna fix the mental health crisis and stop black and brown people from being gentrified out of their neighborhoods, its so awful when that happens.

He wasnt quite strong enough on ending all student debt though so still Bernie for me.

Everybody wants a President who never worked a day in the fkrs life until he was forty. He loved Communist Russia to lol. :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:
You won't love it once you live it.

upload_2020-2-24_20-51-5.jpeg

Buttplug's daddy is the same kind of commie as Bernie.

I do agree that black and brown neighborhoods should stay the vermin infested slums that they are. No white businesses should even try to bring money in.

if you dont think Mayor Pete is the best candidate, you should read more stuff

check his record, my friends!

Mayor Pete is kicking ass on the CNN town hall. I like that hes gonna fix the mental health crisis and stop black and brown people from being gentrified out of their neighborhoods, its so awful when that happens.

He wasnt quite strong enough on ending all student debt though so still Bernie for me.
i cant believe no one's ever told you this before but...nobody cares who you're for!

Kicking ass?? I'd bet he's only kicking ass among Dem's.

As for the black and brown people?? They can leave their neighborhoods any time they want to and no one is forcing them out.

You sure are one clueless dweeb.

...so still Bernie for me.
How strictly would you hold Sanders to the spending promises he has made -- single payer, college, child care, etc.?

Do you see any downsides to those spending promises and programs?

Umm yea, mostly THEY WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Congressional Democrats barely had the balls eek out Obamacare with a full majority, so anyone that seriously thinks single payer is in the cards just doesn't know up from down.

Forum List

Back