Mayor of Yuma Arizona: Thanks to Trump Our Border Crisis Is Over

Glad somebody 'saved' Yuma. It's the poster child trailer park town every wingnut dreams of.
I rather live in one of those trailers. Than in a tent in Pelosi"s tent city.

I mean, if you can't afford the city then maybe move somewhere more affordable. Like Yuma where you don't have to make it, you can simply exist.
Or maybe you shouldn't tax them into poverty.

You think people can't afford to live in large cities because of taxes? That's cute.

Well good for Trump for cleaning up an "emergency" he created. That's one!

Like when the Kenyan Super Nig “created” a buying frenzy of AR-15’s and ammo?

Uh... I have no idea what you're talk about here, but sounds like a "but Obama!!!" excuse, amirite?

Excuse?
Nope, just making sure you know you LefTarded whacks have no credibility on such matters....that’s all.

Is selling more AR15 ammo a good thing or a bad thing?

It’s a very bad thing for you severely LefTarded folks.

Why would it be bad for me? I am as pro-2nd as anyone on this forum.

Plus I would never own one so I do not need the ammo.

You are a confused person.

Last edited:
Glad somebody 'saved' Yuma. It's the poster child trailer park town every wingnut dreams of.
I rather live in one of those trailers. Than in a tent in Pelosi"s tent city.

I mean, if you can't afford the city then maybe move somewhere more affordable. Like Yuma where you don't have to make it, you can simply exist.
Or maybe you shouldn't tax them into poverty.

You think people can't afford to live in large cities because of taxes? That's cute.
Just new York and California. Liberal shit holes.

Now work on getting the ones that dont share our culture out!
Share our culture??? What culture should they be sharing? Just curious
American culture.. the ones the settlers created. You know our laws, Boston accents, southern accent, honky think, cowboy boots. Apple pie .. I can go on if you like

unAmerican pieces of shit like to pretend there is no such American culture...Notice, they're the first to celebrate wetback culture with wetbacks on Cinco De Mayo and black culture with blacks every February. American culture is white culture and white culture can not be celebrated by LefTarded pieces of shit.

Everyone single one of your posts are left leaning...

Then it should be really easy for you to find one and quote it. Go on. Get busy.

Lets start with a post you made just minutes ago...Are these the words of a right leaner?
"Well good for Trump for cleaning up an "emergency" he created. That's one!"

They are my words, and they have nothing to do with ideology. Trump is a douchebag, and in no way "conservative". He's an authoritarian statist, like you. Here's a hint for you - leftists aren't the only people who don't like Trump.

Keep trying.

Forum List

Back