Mayor of Yuma Arizona: Thanks to Trump Our Border Crisis Is Over

It's over? I'll bookmark this then.
For Yuma. Trump solved it in 3 years that Obama failed to do in 8.

It did not start till April according to your own link, that is when they declared the emergency.

Well good for Trump for cleaning up an "emergency" he created. That's one!

Like when the Kenyan Super Nig “created” a buying frenzy of AR-15’s and ammo?

Now work on getting the ones that dont share our culture out!

Why Trump Has Deported Fewer Immigrants Than Obama
Trump, who made immigration a key plank of his 2016 campaign, is struggling to crank up deportations

It did not start till April according to your own link, that is when they declared the emergency.

Uh... I have no idea what you're talking about here, but sounds like a "but Obama!!!" excuse, amirite?

Trump wins again for America.

Remember how much leftists screeched at his great decisions?
Trump, who made immigration a key plank of his 2016 campaign, is struggling to crank up deportations

Uh... I have no idea what you're talk about here, but sounds like a "but Obama!!!" excuse, amirite?

Excuse?
Nope, just making sure you know you LefTarded whacks have no credibility on such matters....that’s all.

Uh... I have no idea what you're talk about here, but sounds like a "but Obama!!!" excuse, amirite?

Excuse?
Nope, just making sure you know you LefTarded whacks have no credibility on such matters....that’s all.

That only works on actual leftists, or those who actually supported Obama.

Swing and a miss...

Trump gets results again.
Democrats hate it when America does better. Watch their responses to this news. You can visualize the spittle flying as they type.

The mayor of the border city of Yuma, Arizona has withdrawn his city's state of emergency that was declared in response to this year’s migrant crisis at the southern border -- saying that the crisis has diminished in recent months.

"I am grateful to be able to withdraw the Proclamation of Emergency due to the Trump Administration's policy changes that diminish the flow of the migrant family units to the Yuma area and prevent releases into the Yuma community,” Mayor Douglas Nicholls said in a statement earlier this month.

Nicholls declared a state of emergency in April near the peaks of the border crisis, when the number of migrants apprehended or turned away at the border soared to over 109,000. That number would hit 144,000 in May, but then decline sharply in the months since then, down to about 42,000 in November. At the time, Nicholls said the state of emergency was "due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system."

The administration has credited a slew of measures for bringing down the numbers of migrants approaching the border. Most significantly is the ramping up of the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) over the summer -- which sees migrants returned to Mexico as they await their hearings. So far more than 53,000 migrants have been returned to Mexico under MPP. That has been coupled with asylum agreements with countries such as Guatemala and El Salvador that sees migrants sent there to claim asylum instead.

Yuma, Arizona ends state of emergency as migrant crisis diminishes
LOLOL.....first off, Obama deported more illegals than any president in US history, second, the way Trump is treating illegals, can you blame them for not coming? But here's the deal, like it or not, the hispanic population is gonna over run you rednecks someday, adjust and get over it

Trump wins again for America.

Remember how much leftists screeched at his great decisions?

And yet the Kenyan still couldn’t put workboots on blacks like our boy Trump does. Haha...the pressure is on bud...you’re gonna have to go to work...haha

Excuse?

Swing and a miss...

Oh this is the part where you go full Golfing Gator and claim you’re not a Leftist but your typing fingers are?

Excuse?

Swing and a miss...

Oh this is the part where you go full Golfing Gator and claim you’re not a Leftist but your typing fingers are?

No, this is the part where I shut you up by calling your bluff: find one post where I'm espousing "leftist" views. Or better yet, go back four years and read my posts railing on Obama.

Quote it or STFU.

Trump gets results again.
Democrats hate it when America does better. Watch their responses to this news. You can visualize the spittle flying as they type.

The mayor of the border city of Yuma, Arizona has withdrawn his city's state of emergency that was declared in response to this year’s migrant crisis at the southern border -- saying that the crisis has diminished in recent months.

"I am grateful to be able to withdraw the Proclamation of Emergency due to the Trump Administration's policy changes that diminish the flow of the migrant family units to the Yuma area and prevent releases into the Yuma community,” Mayor Douglas Nicholls said in a statement earlier this month.

Nicholls declared a state of emergency in April near the peaks of the border crisis, when the number of migrants apprehended or turned away at the border soared to over 109,000. That number would hit 144,000 in May, but then decline sharply in the months since then, down to about 42,000 in November. At the time, Nicholls said the state of emergency was "due to the migrant family releases overwhelming the local shelter system."

The administration has credited a slew of measures for bringing down the numbers of migrants approaching the border. Most significantly is the ramping up of the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) over the summer -- which sees migrants returned to Mexico as they await their hearings. So far more than 53,000 migrants have been returned to Mexico under MPP. That has been coupled with asylum agreements with countries such as Guatemala and El Salvador that sees migrants sent there to claim asylum instead.

Yuma, Arizona ends state of emergency as migrant crisis diminishes
LOLOL.....first off, Obama deported more illegals than any president in US history, second, the way Trump is treating illegals, can you blame them for not coming? But here's the deal, like it or not, the hispanic population is gonna over run you rednecks someday, adjust and get over it
Here we go again....inconvenient facts getting in the way.

Obama adds 2.5 MILLION WETBACKS to the total count
Report: 2.5 million illegal immigrants under Obama, 400,000 yearly

“But here's the deal, like it or not, the hispanic population is gonna over run you rednecks someday, adjust and get over it”
Holy shit, you better pray that doesn’t happen...wetbacks can’t feed ShaQuita, DaShawn and their litters of filth like whitey does...How are you pet humans gonna eat?

Excuse?

Swing and a miss...

No, this is the part where I shut you up by calling your bluff: find one post where I'm espousing "leftist" views. Or better yet, go back four years and read my posts railing on Obama.

Quote it or STFU.

Everyone single one of your posts are left leaning...like Golfing Gator you are barely smart enough to know that you should be embarrassed and ashamed of your LefTarded ideals...you do a half decent job at masking your filth using well calculated rhetoric. Again, I commend you for at least being wise enough to know you should be ashamed.

Glad somebody 'saved' Yuma. It's the poster child trailer park town every wingnut dreams of.
I rather live in one of those trailers. Than in a tent in Pelosi"s tent city.

I mean, if you can't afford the city then maybe move somewhere more affordable. Like Yuma where you don't have to make it, you can simply exist.

Excuse?

Is selling more AR15 ammo a good thing or a bad thing?

Excuse?

Is selling more AR15 ammo a good thing or a bad thing?

It’s a very bad thing for you severely LefTarded folks.

Forum List

Back