Mayor Bloomberg's Travel Alert for Arizona

how elegant.

no class whatsoever.

so you think capitalizing on someone else's misery is class? I don't consider your opinion on the matter expert.. The article you posted is a pretty much "fuck Arizona" article.. you reap what ya sow.

Tell you assholes what.. I haven't lived in Brewer's shoes. Neither have you. Neither has bloomberg.. so

fuck bloomberg. I'll take Brewer's word for the situation unless you can prove differently.

yes, in liberal land they are all for protecting drug merchants and criminals. I wouldn't go to new yawk if ya paid me old dumb bloomberg I will however book a vacation in Arizona.

That's the best news I've heard all day.

how elegant.

no class whatsoever.

so you think capitalizing on someone else's misery is class? I don't consider your opinion on the matter expert.. The article you posted is a pretty much "fuck Arizona" article.. you reap what ya sow.

i think YOU are capitalizing on hysteria.... and xenophobia... and racism.

come on, willow, surely you must have links to all this carnage...

yes, dear, people reap what they sow...and i'm pretty sure if your skin were dark, you would be concerned about this misguided law.

and no one forced you to have no class.

how elegant.

no class whatsoever.

i think YOU are capitalizing on hysteria.... and xenophobia... and racism.

come on, willow, surely you must have links to all this carnage...

yes, dear, people reap what they sow...and i'm pretty sure if your skin were dark, you would be concerned about this misguided law.

and no one forced you to have no class.

did you listen to the govenor's tape or not? think she lies?? prove it. and I'm not too worried about your opinion of me,, now that you've sided with a worm who would capitalize on another's misery.. fuck bloomberg.

OMFRIGGENGAWD.

Now we are being accused of suffering from Hysteria, Xenophobia and racism because we want to see our Borders secured and have the LAW followed that is already on the books for these ILLEGIAL INVADERS coming in our country stealing our jobs, services and Identities.

you friggen betcha.:lol:

the laws we have should be properly enforced.

too fucking funny.. people in Arizona are dying because the laws on immigration are not enforced.. but that's of little consequence to you.

you keep saying that, without any links. in fact, you've spewed it over multiple threads to derail those threads and deflect from rational discussion. how many people? by what cause? by what percentage of illegal aliens? and if people are committing murder, then they don't need to be arrested under a trumped up discriminatory law.

this violates the constitution, but that's of little consequence to you because you're xenophobic and scared.
One American died, apparently killed by a drug runner and not an undocumented immigrant.

A month later, on March 27, some 50 miles to the east, an American became one of the border fatalities. Robert Krentz, 58, a well-liked rancher, was shot to death on his land near Douglas. His murder is unsolved, but sheriff’s deputies tracked footsteps from his body 20 miles south to the Mexican border, leading to the conjecture that a Mexican smuggler – either a drug runner or a “coyote” – might be the murderer.
Political Bookworm - Arizona immigration law ignores migrant deaths

Apparently this death is outrageous enough to make every person in Arizona a suspect.

From the same article, scores of Mexicans have died attempting to cross the border, but of course, they are unimportant. It's probably wonderful in Willow's mind that people die trying to escape poverty.

This war zone has casualties to match. This past winter was cold and rainy, and the number of deaths escalated: 86 migrant bodies were found between October 1 and February 28, well above the 53 in the same period in the previous year. The last fatality whose name is known was Edwin Aroldo Estrada, 32. On Feb. 26, he died in Sierra Vista, in Arizona’s Cochise County, of complications from pneumonia.

OMFRIGGENGAWD.

Now we are being accused of suffering from Hysteria, Xenophobia and racism because we want to see our Borders secured and have the LAW followed that is already on the books for these ILLEGIAL INVADERS coming in our country stealing our jobs, services and Identities.

you friggen betcha.:lol:

you should learn to expect it. libruls cannot engage in debate without throwing down the race card. and be damned to them, it's irrelevant that AMERICANS are dying.. fuck them AMERICANS. don't hurt the wittle illegals fweelings.

the laws we have should be properly enforced.

too fucking funny.. people in Arizona are dying because the laws on immigration are not enforced.. but that's of little consequence to you.

you keep saying that, without any links. in fact, you've spewed it over multiple threads to derail those threads and deflect from rational discussion. how many people? by what cause? by what percentage of illegal aliens? and if people are committing murder, then they don't need to be arrested under a trumped up discriminatory law.

this violates the constitution, but that's of little consequence to you because you're xenophobic and scared.
One American died, apparently killed by a drug runner and not an undocumented immigrant.

A month later, on March 27, some 50 miles to the east, an American became one of the border fatalities. Robert Krentz, 58, a well-liked rancher, was shot to death on his land near Douglas. His murder is unsolved, but sheriff’s deputies tracked footsteps from his body 20 miles south to the Mexican border, leading to the conjecture that a Mexican smuggler – either a drug runner or a “coyote” – might be the murderer.

Apparently this death is outrageous enough to make every person in Arizona a suspect.

From the same article, scores of Mexicans have died attempting to cross the border, but of course, they are unimportant. It's probably wonderful in Willow's mind that people die trying to escape poverty.

This war zone has casualties to match. This past winter was cold and rainy, and the number of deaths escalated: 86 migrant bodies were found between October 1 and February 28, well above the 53 in the same period in the previous year. The last fatality whose name is known was Edwin Aroldo Estrada, 32. On Feb. 26, he died in Sierra Vista, in Arizona’s Cochise County, of complications from pneumonia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZRJgTLoYk]YouTube - Illegal Immigrant Suspected in Killing of Arizona Rancher, Suspected Illegal Alien Murders American[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL3jk7BJuGk]YouTube - Pro Obama Illegal Aliens Murder Attempt Stopped by American[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rz2wBYin4&feature=related]YouTube - Caught on Tape: Arizona homeowner fights off armed gunmen[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYkFPKkZJs&feature=related]YouTube - Another 14 Illegal Aliens busted crammed in small pickup truck in Phoenix Arizona[/ame]

The state is in chaos, its not over 'one' guy being killed, what a ludicrous spin attempt it was to claim so.

The state is in chaos, its not over 'one' guy being killed, what a ludicrous spin attempt it was to claim so.
I didn't watch your videos. I noticed the last one was about illegals being abused by being crammed into a truck.

You think this law is going to stop people that are starving from coming to America?

You are not as bright as I gave you credit for.

Seriously. "Pro-Obama illegal aliens?" Make an effort to stop being so partisan.

I didn't watch your videos. I noticed the last one was about illegals being abused by being crammed into a truck.

You think this law is going to stop people that are starving from coming to America?

Seriously. "Pro-Obama illegal aliens?" Make an effort to stop being so partisan.
You need to stop using the word 'partisan' because its becoming very clear you don't understand what it means.

Barry and the feds are the bad guys here, if you spent your time going after them, maybe they might actually do something for a change.

Okay...I watched the one about the armed invaders in the Arizona driveway...how can you know that the ones doing the invasion were illegals? :confused:

You need to stop using the word 'partisan' because its becoming very clear you don't understand what it means.

Barry and the feds are the bad guys here, if you spent your time going after them, maybe they might actually do something for a change.
It means that you blame everything on Obama, and now apparently illegal immigrants, even when you have no way of knowing if they are illegal or immigrants.

If these "poor people" are Starving, then it's the fault of the Mexican Cartel for a Government. IT IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF THE UNTIED STATES CITIZENS.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. :cuckoo:

If these "poor people" are Starving, then it's the fault of the Mexican Cartel for a Government. IT IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF THE UNTIED STATES CITIZENS.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. :cuckoo:
That doesn't change the fact that they are starving and trying to make a better life for themselves.

how sad. they don't care if the constitution is shredded and the loons will find a reason to blame president obama

Forum List

Back