Mayor apologized

You really are hard headed, aren't you? They REPLACED the American flag with the LGBT flag. Whoever made that decision needs to, at the very least, lose their job. I'm starting to get the impression the USA is not your home country.
I am getting the impression that you are hard reactionary right who does not like that our country is eliminating cultural mccarthyism. Once again, report it to the LEO.

You really are hard headed, aren't you? They REPLACED the American flag with the LGBT flag. Whoever made that decision needs to, at the very least, lose their job. I'm starting to get the impression the USA is not your home country.
I am getting the impression that you are hard reactionary right who does not like that our country is eliminating cultural mccarthyism. Once again, report it to the LEO.
You're not getting upset, are you?

No, I am someone who respects the American flag.

You, obviously, are not.

Have a nice nap.

No, I am someone who respects the American flag. You, obviously, are not. Have a nice nap.
:lol: You obviously do not know what you were talking about in the OP, but is your right to bitch all you want.

No, I am someone who respects the American flag. You, obviously, are not. Have a nice nap.
:lol: You obviously do not know what you were talking about in the OP, but is your right to bitch all you want.

I didn't?

click

Forum List

Back