Cheery Fucking Thought for the Day

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Just had "an emergency announcement" in the building (big office building near Grand Central). Not a fire drill, this was how to react to an "Emergency!" and they had a few levels of action: stay in your office, partially evacuate or get the fuck out of Dodge.

It reminded me of the Duck and Cover exercises from PS 14 in the Bronx

I want to thank the Bush Family, Obama and their owners and handlers for ruining this once great country

Just had "an emergency announcement" in the building (big office building near Grand Central). Not a fire drill, this was how to react to an "Emergency!" and they had a few levels of action: stay in your office, partially evacuate or get the fuck out of Dodge.

I want to thank the Bush Family, Obama and their owners and handlers for ruining this once great country
sound about as effective as duck and cover!

imagesEC0SO4Q0.jpg
images2E3BDOOZ.jpg

Cause your a gimpy ignorant office worker, whey to go with a real trade...

maybe it is concern over the heat wave------sheeeesh-----your big problem of the day? the week? the year??

Just checked, it was an "Emergency Action Plan" in response to a "biological, chemical or other 'incident'"

Some days I feel like moving to my cousins farm in Goiana and this is one of those days

Just checked, it was an "Emergency Action Plan" in response to a "biological, chemical or other 'incident'"

Some days I feel like moving to my cousins farm in Goiana and this is one of those days

it was the first thought that came to my mind-----but I decided to be discreet----part of the HOME LAND SECURITY program-------you might be in for some more "training" maybe-------try to pay attention if they hit you with it. They may tell you to have an emergency kit----at home and even at work------in case of this or that depending on what they think is cooking ----everyone is supposed to have a nice
comfy sweat suit----ya know----comfy sweat pants and slip on shirt-----in which you can both run and sleep. -----and a cache of bottled water------and CONTACT lists------and a cache of any medications you must take------and all that kind of crap. ------do not worry about the LONG TERM biscuits------that we had to have in our bomb shelters 60 years ago--------"HOMELAND" has them stashed all over the city. In case of nitrogen mustard-----SIT STILL and don't go outside and stat touching stuff-----that crap clings to anything-----in case of anthrax----ya gotta take meds. In case of nukes----just surrender

it was the first thought that came to my mind-----but I decided to be discreet----part of the HOME LAND SECURITY program-------you might be in for some more "training" maybe-------try to pay attention if they hit you with it. They may tell you to have an emergency kit----at home and even at work------in case of this or that depending on what they think is cooking ----everyone is supposed to have a nice
comfy sweat suit----ya know----comfy sweat pants and slip on shirt-----in which you can both run and sleep. -----and a cache of bottled water------and CONTACT lists------and a cache of any medications you must take------and all that kind of crap. ------do not worry about the LONG TERM biscuits------that we had to have in our bomb shelters 60 years ago--------"HOMELAND" has them stashed all over the city. In case of nitrogen mustard-----SIT STILL and don't go outside and stat touching stuff-----that crap clings to anything-----in case of anthrax----ya gotta take meds. In case of nukes----just surrender

They handed out the emergency kits a few months ago when I was out

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

in a very vague----sorta way-----without being specific------would you be willing to
say-----about where you are on the planet ------BE CAUTIOUS!!!!

Frank, move to the Texas Hill County. Since the rains ended, you can die in the heat here. I love our hill country vacation home, but this heat parboils me daily. Better here than the Bronx, imo.

Go find one of those packets. You can sell the atropine on the black market.

Jesus Christ

in a very vague----sorta way-----without being specific------would you be willing to

ixnay. Bomama gots my GPS

Jesus Christ

ixnay. Bomama gots my GPS

......amnday ..... as far as I know-----no alerts in my town so far

Forum List

Back