‘Maybe He’d Rather Talk To Me Than Netanyahu’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by beretta304, Sep 26, 2012.

1. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
  2. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,140
    We're going to be a very weak pathetic nation if Obama is reelected. I can see a very major war within his second term.

Obama makes Carter look really good.

3. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73

No doubt there will be. Israel, with or without our help will never allow Iran to have a nuke.

As to what Obama will do..I guess he will have to wait until he sees what the polls indicate he should do. Don't want him to actually make a real decision. :cool:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  4. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    Why keep talking about shit like that, when you can't even provide evidence they're trying to get one?

Unless someone can pony up the "smoking gun", any attack on Iran, is illegal.

5. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    Netanyahu needs to shut his big, fucking, war-mongering mouth!

6. Star

Star Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016

Yer full of it!

The Israeli public, security council and military all think Romney's pal is "stupid".

America's interests are better served by not meeting with the likes of the unpopular Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. It's amazingly un-American for Republicans to think it's OK for a foreign leader to involve himself in America's politics and/or that Netanyahu should be in charge of America's foreign policy.

"Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has relentlessly warned that Iran poses an imminent nuclear threat, but most Israelis are sanguine, believing it won't happen or that Israel can handle it." ~ Christa Case Bryant

✄snip>

Netanyahu is in a box. After hinting for months that he would attack Iran if the Obama administration didn’t do more to stop its uranium enrichment, he now seems unable to marshal enough domestic support for military action. The setback could be temporary. His critics appear to be opposed more to the idea of disobeying Washington than going to war over Iranian nukes. (Some are deeply troubled by the public bickering between Washington and Jerusalem in recent weeks.) But the sheer scope of resistance at home—by members of the public; the military’s senior echelon; and now, apparently, Netanyahu’s defense minister, Ehud Barak—seems for the time being, at least, too vast to overcome.

✄snip>

Without support from Barak, who was an army general and one of Israel’s most decorated soldiers before turning to politics, it’s almost impossible to imagine Netanyahu undertaking an attack. Israelis tend to trust military figures more than politicians. In the past year, several retired security chiefs have come out against military action and gained wide public attention (former Mossad director Meir Dagan called it “the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard”). Any decision to go to war requires the approval of the security cabinet, where current military and intelligence chiefs would weigh in. With Barak arguing against an operation, the already-reticent military brass would likely do the same. “Barak holds the key to any military action,” the former official told Newsweek.

✄snip>

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Oldguy

Oldguy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +592
    So....we'd be better off with the guy who's already said he'd give Netanyahu veto power over our foreign policy?

"Before I made a statement of that nature, I'd get on the phone to my friend Bibi Netanyahu and say: 'Would it help if I say this? What would you like me to do?'" --Mitt Romney during a primary debate.

8. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Kumbaya, Mr. Naive.

9. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    The young Libshits are angry and think that they know world history, Half of them werem't around during the Hostage Crisis but I'll take advice from them.

You trust Iran and I'll trust BeBe.:lol:

10. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,229
    TehBlaze??? Whats that? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]