May I have you attention please

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I would like to dedicate this to the left and the right. I would also like to add we are all Americans.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijgLlStqw4Y[/ame]

Well I’ve been saved by the grace of southern charm
I got a mouth like a sailor and yours is more like a hallmark card
If you wanna pick a fight well I’m gonna have to say good night
I don’t have to be hateful, I can just say bless your heart

And even though I don’t belong with your high life friends
Doesn’t mean we don’t get together and try to make amens
It’s easier can you see lets agree to just disagree
We don’t have to like each other but its sure fun to pretend

So lets shake hands and reach across those party lines
You got your friend just like I got mine
We might think a little differently
But we got a lot in common you will see
We’re just like you, only prettier

Everybody says you gotta know your enemies
Even if they only weigh a hundred pounds and stand five foot three
If you just smile and behave you could always get your way
It’s a universal plan that’ll get you where you can in all societies

Well I’ll keep drinkin’ and you’ll keep gettin’ skinnier
Hey I’m just like you only prettier
http://www.metrolyrics.com/only-prettier-lyrics-miranda-lambert.html

Last edited:
No, you may not have my attention. Though if you insist, a minimum payment will be expected. For costs and details on how to submit payment please post your name, address, social security number and date of birth and a check in the amount of $500 dollars. A refund dependent on the value to me of giving you my attention will be refunded up to .75 cents.

No, you may not have my attention. Though if you insist, a minimum payment will be expected. For costs and details on how to submit payment please post your name, address, social security number and date of birth and a check in the amount of $500 dollars. A refund dependent on the value to me of giving you my attention will be refunded up to .75 cents.

I guess I did get your attention you responded.:clap2:

Yep. Please submit the require information as well as a certified check for $500, payable to Wry Catcher, c/o General Delivery, PO Box 7734, Snow Balls Chance, Texas.
Upon reciept I will read the lyrics and listen to the link.
Until receipt and funds received, no further attention will be provided to the OP.

Yep. Please submit the require information as well as a certified check for $500, payable to Wry Catcher, c/o General Delivery, PO Box 7734, Snow Balls Chance, Texas.
Upon reciept I will read the lyrics and listen to the link.
Until receipt and funds received, no further attention will be provided to the OP.

Nope that was free of charge. you'll be sending me money soon if I keep talking to you.

Forum List

Back