Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Acting ignorant is not gonna win your argument.

Your entire existence on this board is plagued with your ignorance.

You're a racist to boot, who cries about the race card. Ironic, that.

Being able to recognize it doesn't make you one automatically.

Not being able to recognize it makes one ether stupid or willfully-ignorant.

Everything I've said is true. Too bad that offends a bigot like you.

No, you've spoken in absolutes in a stereotypical fashion and degraded the race as ignorant and lazy.

You're a racist bro. Wear it on your sleeve.

Your entire existence on this board is plagued with your ignorance.

You're a racist to boot, who cries about the race card. Ironic, that.

No, you've spoken in absolutes in a stereotypical fashion and degraded the race as ignorant and lazy.

You've spoken in absolutes about Republicans and the Average American. What does that make you.

I know and you know what the truth is. You claimed that most Americans are stupid. Of course you want to act like blacks aren't included in that assumption.
You then backtracked on it when I meantioned blacks as part of that group.
I don't know what you mean unless you're trying not to appear racist.

You've spoken in absolutes about Republicans and the Average American. What does that make you.

I know and you know what the truth is. You claimed that most Americans are stupid. Of course you want to act like blacks aren't included in that assumption.

No, I spoke in no absolutes of Republicans. You have just lied.
And the average American not knowing who John Boehner is, is a simple fact, not a stereotype. Try to tell the difference. Also - I did not say the average american was stupid, you lied about that also, liar.

You need to re-read the shit you spewed about "blacks" in the all-inclusive form, and think about it for a minute. It's racist, and you're a hack.

That's because Democrats work to keep them on the plantation with entitlements whereas Republicans want to see them get off the govt. teat and become productive members of society.

http://images.nbra.info/docs/library/NationalBlackRepublicanAssociation2009/NBRA%20Plantation%20Politics%20Newsletter.pdf

:lmao:

Y'all really don't get it.

Actually you don't get it. Increasing dependence on govt via food stamps, mortgage bailouts, or unemployment is just another way of buying votes. Promise them the world and they think you'll pay their bills or fill their gas tank.

And of course that's just bullshit.

In any case..I'd rather have full scale investigation into the banking and financial practices that lead us into the calamity we just experienced.

And..we should include what justifies the executive compensation.

That would be fun. :lol:

And the average American not knowing who John Boehner is, is a simple fact, not a stereotype. Try to tell the difference. Also - I did not say the average american was stupid, you lied about that also, liar.

You need to re-read the shit you spewed about "blacks" in the all-inclusive form, and think about it for a minute. It's racist, and you're a hack.

So being able to say the truth openly is wrong? Yes, most Americans are lazy, even the black ones.

Btw, I can go back and nail you on any number of your posts and identify them as blanket statments about conservatives, Republicans, take your pick. The fact that you made an assumption about Cantor's nature simply from his looks reveals this as a fact.

Call me a liar.

You want to be PC and do your Kabuki-dance over blacks, feel free, but it only comes off as patronizing.

Actually you don't get it. Increasing dependence on govt via food stamps, mortgage bailouts, or unemployment is just another way of buying votes. Promise them the world and they think you'll pay their bills or fill their gas tank.

In any case..I'd rather have full scale investigation into the banking and financial practices that lead us into the calamity we just experienced.

Let me get this straight....

Are you telling me that the majority of the people out there would not put ideology aside if it meant life or death?

Do you truly believe that if a family was on the verge of losing everything and they know their next step will be dependancy on government programs and entitlements, they would not most definitely vote for the person who is championing larger government and more government aide to the people?

Yes, but Obama doesn't want that. If he did he wouild have done it by now.

He can find dirt on anyone in a matter of weeks but he can't find the guilty parties to th housing crash of 07'.

So being able to say the truth openly is wrong? Yes, most Americans are lazy, even the black ones.
Btw, I can go back and nail you on any number of your posts and identify them as blanket statments about conservatives, Republicans, take your pick. The fact that you made an assumption about Cantor's nature simply from his looks reveals this as a fact.

Call me a liar.

You want to be PC and do your Kabuki-dance over blacks, feel free, but it only comes off as patronizing.

You are a liar.

Or at least ignorant.

The American worker..bar none..is the best educated most productive worker in the world.

THAT'S WHY THIS NATION IS THE WEALTHIEST NATION IN THE WORLD.

Got it?

Call me a liar.

You are a liar.

Or at least ignorant.

The American worker..bar none..is the best educated most productive worker in the world.

Got it?

yeah...it is the wealthiest nation in the world.

So lets fundamentally change it.

Sounds like a plan.

Yes, but Obama doesn't want that. If he did he wouild have done it by now.

He can find dirt on anyone in a matter of weeks but he can't find the guilty parties to th housing crash of 07'.

Of course he didn't. Such an investigation would have required seizing assets and having the government run all the institutions that were under scrutiny.

That would have had Republicans doing backflips yelling out "Commie Fascist Kenyan" 24 hours a day..instead of 12.

Call me a liar.

Ok, liar - - - - -

Go find my blanket statement about conservatives or republicans.

Cantor's looks statement was about Cantor, not a blanket statement dumbass.

And I still maintain that you're a racist, based on comments in this thread where you used absolutes versus qualifiers. You're an idiot and don't even know what that means, though.

Call me a liar.

You are a liar.

Or at least ignorant.

Got it?

yeah...it is the wealthiest nation in the world.

So lets fundamentally change it.

Sounds like a plan.

Yep.

Change it back to where upward mobility was possible and our economy and government weren't in the stranglehold of the rich elite.

Say like from 1950 to 1980.

I like it.

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.
How dare she exercise her first amendment right of free speech! Doesn't that uppity negro know that only white Republicans like Coulter, the voice of CON$ervative America, are allowed to call the opposition DEMONIC!!!!

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.
How dare she exercise her first amendment right of free speech! Doesn't that uppity negro know that only white Republicans like Coulter, the voice of CON$ervative America, are allowed to call the opposition DEMONIC!!!!

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg

Comparing a political pundit to a member of congress is.... well, dumb. IMO

Class-warfare.

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

He's a real live one.

People in distress. The worst financial calamity in most people's lives. People dying in two wars. And his top polticial policy is ridding the White House of the opposition party.

Perhaps Waters is right.

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

He's a real live one.

People in distress. The worst financial calamity in most people's lives. People dying in two wars. And his top polticial policy is ridding the White House of the opposition party.

Perhaps Waters is right.

He's a demon because he wants to get rid of the main cause of our economic troubles?

Damn you ARE stupid!!

Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons' - YouTube

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Class-warfare.

It shows how fucked the typical democrat is for voting in a psychopath racist like her...

She has been demonizing anyone who doesn't provide blacks with taxpayer funded millionaire lifestyles for quite some time...

It's difficult for me to even rationalize with her knee-jerk bullshit...

Forum List

Back