Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Has one black member of the democrat party ever come out and denounced Maxine Waters and her hateful race baiting divisive rhetoric? Not one, not even obummer.

I didn't say most americans are lazy.

Lie #1 of yours.

I didn't "exclude blacks."

Lie #2 of yours.

You are racist, because you fail to use qualifiers in discussions of race, but imply all are one way or the other.

I believe what I believe about Cantor, based on his words and actions.

Lie #3 of yours.

And of course, lie #4 of yours - claiming I make blanket statements about R's and Conservatives and you could easily find them.

4 lies. Keep going.

You said most Americans didn't even know who Boehner was. This assumes they're too lazy to find out. I said in reponse that most blacks will use Water's stereotypical bullshit as a basis to judge Boehner on. You in response called me a racist for calling them lazy.

You threw out the race-card just so you could establish some sort of moral high-ground.

You're the one who said I said it. We both agree that most Americans are lazy where politics are concerned. That's why Democrat talking-points work.

You wanna exclude blacks from your opinion about stupid Americans, which is a blanket statement in itself. True, but a blanket statement.

No, saying most Americans don't know who Boehner is does not assume laziness. YOU inferred that on YOUR OWN. YOU assumes, then YOU lied about what I said.

Most Americans don't follow politics. It's not to do with stereotyping or laziness, it's a fact.

Your racist comments are throughout the thread, where you said black people do this or that, as though they're mindless lemmings. You did not use qualifiers. You made racist comments, plain and simple.

I did not exclude "blacks" in the imaginary comment you think I made, either nitwit.

And you're still having a hard time finding the "easy to find" blanket statements I make against Republicans and Conservatives all the time, huh?

Fuckin lying racist pos, is what you are. Wear it on your sleeve, Gomer.

I'm not having a hard time finding it because I'm not looking.

I would be happy to point out a blanket statement that you ina all of your pefection said you've never made. Statements about anyone on the right. You seriously want me to show you your dishonesty?

You are the one who brought up the lazy aspect, not me.

I said if most Americans are misinformed that must include blacks. You wanted to patronize them and exclude them from being "Most Americans".

You said most Americans didn't even know who Boehner was. This assumes they're too lazy to find out. I said in reponse that most blacks will use Water's stereotypical bullshit as a basis to judge Boehner on. You in response called me a racist for calling them lazy.

You threw out the race-card just so you could establish some sort of moral high-ground.

You're the one who said I said it. We both agree that most Americans are lazy where politics are concerned. That's why Democrat talking-points work.

You wanna exclude blacks from your opinion about stupid Americans, which is a blanket statement in itself. True, but a blanket statement.

No, saying most Americans don't know who Boehner is does not assume laziness. YOU inferred that on YOUR OWN. YOU assumes, then YOU lied about what I said.

Most Americans don't follow politics. It's not to do with stereotyping or laziness, it's a fact.

Your racist comments are throughout the thread, where you said black people do this or that, as though they're mindless lemmings. You did not use qualifiers. You made racist comments, plain and simple.

I did not exclude "blacks" in the imaginary comment you think I made, either nitwit.

And you're still having a hard time finding the "easy to find" blanket statements I make against Republicans and Conservatives all the time, huh?

I would be happy to point out a blanket statement that you ina all of your pefection said you've never made. Statements about anyone on the right. You seriously want me to show you your dishonesty?

I said if most Americans are misinformed that must include blacks. You wanted to patronize them and exclude them from being "Most Americans".

Do you know what "blanket statement" means?

It means you're speaking about an entire group of people.

I've never made a blanket statement disparaging the entire right, or conservatives.

YOU LIED.

I diod not exclude blacks from anything, you're just too braindead to exibit a grade-school level of reading comprehension.

I also didnt bring up anything about lazy. LIE again.

I also didnt call any americans misinformed. WTF?

I love how you continuously lie lie lie. Wowza.

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.
How dare she exercise her first amendment right of free speech! Doesn't that uppity negro know that only white Republicans like Coulter, the voice of CON$ervative America, are allowed to call the opposition DEMONIC!!!!

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg

Comparing a political pundit to a member of congress is.... well, dumb. IMO

I don't see any difference - especially in the case of Watters.

Watters is as extreme as any extremist out there, just so happens she was democratically elected into public office.

I've never made a blanket statement disparaging the entire right, or conservatives.

YOU LIED.

I diod not exclude blacks from anything, you're just too braindead to exibit a grade-school level of reading comprehension.

So now you claim that you never said most Americans don't know who Boehner is?

No, ya didn't.

And B: Most Americans in General don't even know who Boehner even is.

Didn't you post this? Isn't it a blanket statement?

And now you claim you never brought up me saying blacks are lazy? Want me to post that quote too asshole?

YOU LIED.

No, ya didn't.

And now you claim you never brought up me saying blacks are lazy? Want me to post that quote too asshole?

Well, first of all, no dipshit.

It's the antithesis of a "blanket statement," dipshit.

A blanket statement would be "all" Americans. My god.

And second of all, I didnt deny saying that most Americans don't know who Boehner is, dipshit. Another reading comprehension fail (and or lie) on your part.

You pile thoise lies up. Really. W0w.

And last lie - YOU said that I brought up "LAZY" first.

NOW, when I denied that I BROUGHT UP LAZY FIRST, you're saying that I never brought up YOU SAYING blacks were lazy?

Really, you're REALLY that stupid?

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons' - YouTube

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

i cant listen to her.....i have seen this woman open her yap so many times on the news here that it has gotten to be a joke.....i work with a Black girl who is a super Obama fan....but when Maxine came on the news in the break room were we were waiting to punch in she said ...."i cant stand that Woman,she is an embarrassment to Black Women everywhere"......i was somewhat shocked she said that.....but i was glad to hear it.....

the ideas they proffer are all old recycled rants that have failed in the past.

They pretend helping the rich get richer (like themselves) will produce a recovery.

It has NEVER worked in they history of man.

Only a demon or a fool would want it.

Demons dont care about money dipshit.....they want you.....if you have a problem with one....give me a call,i can help......im in the book.....

YOU LIED.

No, ya didn't.

And second of all, I didnt deny saying that most Americans don't know who Boehner is, dipshit. Another reading comprehension fail (and or lie) on your part.

NOW, when I denied that I BROUGHT UP LAZY FIRST, you're saying that I never brought up YOU SAYING blacks were lazy?

Actually I'm smarter than you think, even though I'm a stupid Republican.

And a blanket statement could be any group. Most Americans or Most Blacks as stated in the OP. You can't have it both ways fuck-nuts.

Yes, you brought up laziness. You assumed I was calling blacks lazy when in fact I meant emotional, misinformed, prejudiced, etc.

Actually I'm smarter than you think, even though I'm a stupid Republican.

And a blanket statement could be any group. Most Americans or Most Blacks as stated in the OP. You can't have it both ways fuck-nuts.

Yes, you brought up laziness. You assumed I was calling blacks lazy when in fact I meant emotional, misinformed, prejudiced, etc.

:lol:

racist pos-ness doesn't stop with you

Thanks for letting your opinion be known, USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member and Romney supporter.

:thup:

I do find it very interesting how every single conservative on this board is referred to as a 'Right Wing Nut' at some stage. Not terribly logical, is it? If you're capable of being honest... which I doubt.

Hi, I'm Art. Welcome to politics on the Internet.

No doubt, every liberal on this board is labeled in a similar manner at one point or another as well.

So it's a wash.

If you're capable of being honest that is.

hey Dean called me a "Shitstain" the other day.....Bripat called me a Libturd once....:lol:....its all in good fun....

Maxine Waters speaks for black america and they OWN her. They vote for her, so she is theirs.

To me Maxine represents the extreme elements within the democratic party. I also consider her a bitter race baiting politician. Racist? I dunno because I don't know her personally. However I do believe she is a reprehensible person and bad for both her party as well as our nation. She is an elected official and as such should both speak and act as a professional when publicly representing those that elected her.

Conversely there are people like her in all walks of life so this isn't something that should come as a shock to anyone.

Forum List

Back