Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Cantor's face wreaks of smarmy dishonest worm. Just my impression.

There was a time that we could have said the same about Pelosi.... but that was before the botox and knife. Now, she's permanently surprised and talks out of her ass - literally.

Yea, my impression of her looks-wise is that she's stuck up and stupid.

Meh, all the botox bitches have that vacant look. Comes from injecting shit into their face. Seriously.... what possesses a sane individual to do that?

There was a time that we could have said the same about Pelosi.... but that was before the botox and knife. Now, she's permanently surprised and talks out of her ass - literally.

Yea, my impression of her looks-wise is that she's stuck up and stupid.

Meh, all the botox bitches have that vacant look. Comes from injecting shit into their face. Seriously.... what possesses a sane individual to do that?

No clue.

It made "Jwow" look like an ass clown

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons' - YouTube

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

It shows how fucked the typical democrat is for voting in a psychopath racist like her...

She has been demonizing anyone who doesn't provide blacks with taxpayer funded millionaire lifestyles for quite some time...

It's difficult for me to even rationalize with her knee-jerk bullshit...

:lol:

This is more than just about politics, it's about a culture that's in decay.

Yes, Waters is a narcissistic racist - but yes, she does speak for many black Americans, and yes, the GOP has been an abject failure in providing an effective counter-argument, even after all these years. Can anyone tell me why that is?

Comparing a political pundit to a member of congress is.... well, dumb. IMO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

He's a real live one.

People in distress. The worst financial calamity in most people's lives. People dying in two wars. And his top polticial policy is ridding the White House of the opposition party.

Perhaps Waters is right.

He's a demon because he wants to get rid of the main cause of our economic troubles?

Damn you ARE stupid!!

The main cause of our economic problems was already out of the White House..

His 2 terms drove the US to the worst economic disaster...ever.

George W Bush is probably the worst president selected by the Supreme Court..ever to sit in office.

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

And you wonder why Black people don't really vote Republican?

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

And still..they go Democrat.

That's because Democrats work to keep them on the plantation with entitlements whereas Republicans want to see them get off the govt. teat and become productive members of society.

http://images.nbra.info/docs/librar...n2009/NBRA Plantation Politics Newsletter.pdf
Nothing racist about branding an entire race as unproductive, no. Keep that up, you are sure to win blacks to the GOP plantation if you keep repeating that long enough.

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

And you wonder why Black people don't really vote Republican?

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

And still..they go Democrat.

Very true. But why do most of them vote Democrat?

Simple. Because of thr race-card. They vote with their emotions. Maxine Waters doesn't even make any sense but it's easier to believe a stereotype that is untrue than it is to open your mind to the truth about the Democrats in Washington.

The race card...you mean the one played using the Southern Strategy? Or some imaginary strategy you cannot link too?

Mud will be back when he finds my blanket statement against republicans or conservatives.

Don't hold your breath.

Sallow - go walk the dog.

Article - run to Cheers n' have some Beers.

CG - get some writing done.

Me? I will be doing tummy time.

Well, if they didn't before, they will soon enough.

All blacks will know is that Boehner is that White guy in Congress that hates Obama cuz he's black and thus wants to destroy America.

Way to pidgeon-hole black people as mindless, hatefilled idiots.

No, no racism there :eusa_liar:

And you didn't pidgen-hole the average American?
I just expanded on your post by taking a page out of the Democrat playbook.

Ahhh, it's the dems fault. That old chestnut

Comparing a political pundit to a member of congress is.... well, dumb. IMO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc"]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

He's a real live one.

People in distress. The worst financial calamity in most people's lives. People dying in two wars. And his top polticial policy is ridding the White House of the opposition party.

Perhaps Waters is right.

He's a demon because he wants to get rid of the main cause of our economic troubles?

Damn you ARE stupid!!
The main cause of our economic troubles is CON$ervatism, which The Turtle supports!

No, I spoke in no absolutes of Republicans. You have just lied.
And the average American not knowing who John Boehner is, is a simple fact, not a stereotype. Try to tell the difference. Also - I did not say the average american was stupid, you lied about that also, liar.

You need to re-read the shit you spewed about "blacks" in the all-inclusive form, and think about it for a minute. It's racist, and you're a hack.

So being able to say the truth openly is wrong? Yes, most Americans are lazy, even the black ones.

Btw, I can go back and nail you on any number of your posts and identify them as blanket statments about conservatives, Republicans, take your pick. The fact that you made an assumption about Cantor's nature simply from his looks reveals this as a fact.

Call me a liar.

You want to be PC and do your Kabuki-dance over blacks, feel free, but it only comes off as patronizing.

Ok, liar - - - - -

Go find my blanket statement about conservatives or republicans.

Cantor's looks statement was about Cantor, not a blanket statement dumbass.

And I still maintain that you're a racist, based on comments in this thread where you used absolutes versus qualifiers. You're an idiot and don't even know what that means, though.

You don't know anything about Cantor other than what the left says about him. Your assumptions are based on your politics, not his actual qualities.

And calling me a racist is a lazy attempt at winning an argument when your ass is being handed to you. I'm not the one who said most Americans are lazy yet excluded blacks in an attempt to appear non-racist. How dare I include them. How dare I tell the truth. How dare I notice the truth when it rears it's ugly head.

I don't mind being called a racist because I know it's pure bullshit.

Last edited:
Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube

He's a real live one.

Perhaps Waters is right.

Damn you ARE stupid!!

George W Bush is probably the worst president selected by the Supreme Court..ever to sit in office.

Wow you're still butt-hurt over Gore losing.

Color me surprised.

So being able to say the truth openly is wrong? Yes, most Americans are lazy, even the black ones.

Btw, I can go back and nail you on any number of your posts and identify them as blanket statments about conservatives, Republicans, take your pick. The fact that you made an assumption about Cantor's nature simply from his looks reveals this as a fact.

Call me a liar.

You want to be PC and do your Kabuki-dance over blacks, feel free, but it only comes off as patronizing.

Ok, liar - - - - -

And I still maintain that you're a racist, based on comments in this thread where you used absolutes versus qualifiers. You're an idiot and don't even know what that means, though.

You don't know anything about Cantor other than what the left says about him. Your assumptions are based on your politics, not his actual qualities.

And calling me a racist is a lazy attempt at winning an argument when your ass is being handed to you. I'm not the one who said most Americans are lazy yet excluded blacks in an attempt to appear non-racist. How dare I include them. How dare I tell the truth. How dare I notice it when it rears it's ugly head.

I didn't say most americans are lazy.

Lie #1 of yours.

I didn't "exclude blacks."

Lie #2 of yours.

You are racist, because you fail to use qualifiers in discussions of race, but imply all are one way or the other.

I believe what I believe about Cantor, based on his words and actions.

Lie #3 of yours.

And of course, lie #4 of yours - claiming I make blanket statements about R's and Conservatives and you could easily find them.

4 lies. Keep going.

Call me a liar.

Ok, liar - - - - -

And calling me a racist is a lazy attempt at winning an argument when your ass is being handed to you. I'm not the one who said most Americans are lazy yet excluded blacks in an attempt to appear non-racist. How dare I include them. How dare I tell the truth. How dare I notice the truth when it rears it's ugly head.

I don't mind being called a racist because I know it's pure bullshit.

I thought you were linking to his blanket statement?

Damn you ARE stupid!!

Wow you're still butt-hurt over Gore losing.

Color me surprised.

The only one "Butt Hurt" here is you and your batshit crazy racist conservative friends. Don't leave Texas.

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

It shows how fucked the typical democrat is for voting in a psychopath racist like her...

She has been demonizing anyone who doesn't provide blacks with taxpayer funded millionaire lifestyles for quite some time...

It's difficult for me to even rationalize with her knee-jerk bullshit...

I concur.

Democrats don't make anyone rich other themselves and their rich friends.

Ok, liar - - - - -

And calling me a racist is a lazy attempt at winning an argument when your ass is being handed to you. I'm not the one who said most Americans are lazy yet excluded blacks in an attempt to appear non-racist. How dare I include them. How dare I tell the truth. How dare I notice it when it rears it's ugly head.

Lie #1 of yours.

Lie #2 of yours.

You are racist, because you fail to use qualifiers in discussions of race, but imply all are one way or the other.

Lie #3 of yours.

And of course, lie #4 of yours - claiming I make blanket statements about R's and Conservatives and you could easily find them.

4 lies. Keep going.

You said most Americans didn't even know who Boehner was. This assumes they're too lazy to find out. I said in reponse that most blacks will use Water's stereotypical bullshit as a basis to judge Boehner on. You in response called me a racist for calling them lazy.

You threw out the race-card just so you could establish some sort of moral high-ground.

You're the one who said I said it. We both agree that most Americans are lazy where politics are concerned. That's why Democrat talking-points work.

You wanna exclude blacks from your opinion about stupid Americans, which is a blanket statement in itself. True, but a blanket statement.

Lie #1 of yours.

Lie #2 of yours.

Lie #3 of yours.

4 lies. Keep going.

You said most Americans didn't even know who Boehner was. This assumes they're too lazy to find out. I said in reponse that most blacks will use Water's stereotypical bullshit as a basis to judge Boehner on. You in response called me a racist for calling them lazy.

You threw out the race-card just so you could establish some sort of moral high-ground.

You're the one who said I said it. We both agree that most Americans are lazy where politics are concerned. That's why Democrat talking-points work.

You wanna exclude blacks from your opinion about stupid Americans, which is a blanket statement in itself. True, but a blanket statement.

No, saying most Americans don't know who Boehner is does not assume laziness. YOU inferred that on YOUR OWN. YOU assumes, then YOU lied about what I said.

Most Americans don't follow politics. It's not to do with stereotyping or laziness, it's a fact.

Your racist comments are throughout the thread, where you said black people do this or that, as though they're mindless lemmings. You did not use qualifiers. You made racist comments, plain and simple.

I did not exclude "blacks" in the imaginary comment you think I made, either nitwit.

And you're still having a hard time finding the "easy to find" blanket statements I make against Republicans and Conservatives all the time, huh?

Fuckin lying racist pos, is what you are. Wear it on your sleeve, Gomer.

Class-warfare.

I personally have never witnessed anyone more in need of an exorcism than Maxine "the Maniac" Waters.

paging Father Damian Karras, paging Father Damian Karras we've got a live one

Forum List

Back