Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Mudwhistle doesn't want to call Maxine Waters' rant racist but...

"Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America."

Don't worry man, that OP would already have it's fill of racism without it.

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

No, ya didn't.

And B: Most Americans in General don't even know who Boehner even is.

Let alone, Cantor.

Cantor's face wreaks of smarmy dishonest worm. Just my impression.

Maxine Waters is one of the few black people in her district that can read and write, and doesn't have a criminal record...so she is the one they picked to go "represent" them in DC.

She is the black talking head and repeats what the white lib elites tell her to tell the idiots back home. "Uh, keep voting for Democrats because dem Republicans are evil people, they cook black babies for dinner."

Cantor's face wreaks of smarmy dishonest worm. Just my impression.

There was a time that we could have said the same about Pelosi.... but that was before the botox and knife. Now, she's permanently surprised and talks out of her ass - literally.

Maxine Waters is one of the few black people in her district that can read and write, and doesn't have a criminal record...so she is the one they picked to go "represent" them in DC.

She is the black talking head and repeats what the white lib elites tell her to tell the idiots back home. "Uh, keep voting for Democrats because dem Republicans are evil people, they cook black babies for dinner."

Thanks for letting your opinion be known, USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member and Romney supporter.

:thup:

they are demons distroyng our country

Specifically how are they destroying our country?

And please be specific and show your work.
That lets Bush II out. So Texas may be great again. Perry remains a flake; y'all could get lucky with another Ann Richards. Of course if you fly a flag other than the US flag, secession may be your goal.

So instead of answering the queston you go into attack mode.

How very liberal of you.

Here I thought liberals were all about "tolerance".

Thanks for letting your opinion be known, USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member and Romney supporter.

I do find it very interesting how every single conservative on this board is referred to as a 'Right Wing Nut' at some stage. Not terribly logical, is it? If you're capable of being honest... which I doubt.

Corrine Brown is said to be like Waters. She is facing tougher opponents each race.

I do find it very interesting how every single conservative on this board is referred to as a 'Right Wing Nut' at some stage. Not terribly logical, is it? If you're capable of being honest... which I doubt.

Hi, I'm Art. Welcome to politics on the Internet.

No doubt, every liberal on this board is labeled in a similar manner at one point or another as well.

So it's a wash.

If you're capable of being honest that is.

Article is an honest dude. True story. :thup:

"Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter. "

:lol:

"Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America."

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

And you wonder why Black people don't really vote Republican?

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

And still..they go Democrat.

With all the money Maxine Waters stole from her husband's bank you would think she could buy a new wig! Ethics scandal’s a family affair for Maxine Waters - BostonHerald.com

In Waters' district you don't have to ask. The blacks there will tell you without much asking. She represents the 35th district which is primarily Inglewood. Her race baiting is necessary for her to keep her job. If she didn't have that, she'd have nothing. Does she speak for black America? Well, look at it, Chicagoland, Killadelphia, sure she does! If what she wants is some kind of race war, I wish her well. Get it started. Get it over with. Historically, we know that the personal drug stashes last about five days. That's how long they got to party.

Specifically how are they destroying our country?

And please be specific and show your work.
That lets Bush II out. So Texas may be great again. Perry remains a flake; y'all could get lucky with another Ann Richards. Of course if you fly a flag other than the US flag, secession may be your goal.

So instead of answering the queston you go into attack mode.

How very liberal of you.

Here I thought liberals were all about "tolerance".
THE flag of Americans is the THE US FLAG. Most confederate flag fans I know replaced them after 9/11.

Article is an honest dude. True story. :thup:

I don't see what the big deal is calling a wing nut a wing nut. Especially after that post.

I find it more interesting that she didn't drag that racist who supports the same candidate as her to the carpet for making such a post while supporting her candidate in his avatar.

If you say so.

How do I know this?

I asked.

No, ya didn't.

And B: Most Americans in General don't even know who Boehner even is.

Well, if they didn't before, they will soon enough.

All blacks will know is that Boehner is that White guy in Congress that hates Obama cuz he's black and thus wants to destroy America.

If you say so.

How do I know this?

I asked.

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

Very true. But why do most of them vote Democrat?

Simple. Because of thr race-card. They vote with their emotions. Maxine Waters doesn't even make any sense but it's easier to believe a stereotype that is untrue than it is to open your mind to the truth about the Democrats in Washington.

If you say so.

How do I know this?

I asked.

Very true. But why do most of them vote Democrat?

Simple. Because of thr race-card. They vote with their emotions. Maxine Waters doesn't even make any sense but it's easier to believe a stereotype that is untrue than it is to open your mind to the truth about the Democrats in Washington.
All Democrats are of course a monolith to mud. Not true.

Forum List

Back