Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

No, ya didn't.

And B: Most Americans in General don't even know who Boehner even is.

Well, if they didn't before, they will soon enough.

All blacks will know is that Boehner is that White guy in Congress that hates Obama cuz he's black and thus wants to destroy America.

Way to pidgeon-hole black people as mindless, hatefilled idiots.

No, no racism there :eusa_liar:

No, ya didn't.

All blacks will know is that Boehner is that White guy in Congress that hates Obama cuz he's black and thus wants to destroy America.

The extent of the lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Mudwhistle doesn't want to call Maxine Waters' rant racist but...

"Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America."

Don't worry man, that OP would already have it's fill of racism without it.

If you say so.

Ask enough of them what they think and most will repeat the garbage that Waters relayed during the speech in the OP.

How do I know this?

I asked.

:lol:

And you wonder why Black people don't really vote Republican?

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

And still..they go Democrat.

That's because Democrats work to keep them on the plantation with entitlements whereas Republicans want to see them get off the govt. teat and become productive members of society.

http://images.nbra.info/docs/library/NationalBlackRepublicanAssociation2009/NBRA%20Plantation%20Politics%20Newsletter.pdf

Cantor's face wreaks of smarmy dishonest worm. Just my impression.

An intellectually lazy observation.

He's clean-cut, white, and Republican, thus dishonest in your mind.

The point I'm making is that the left get away with stereotypes because they know which buttons to push.

With women it's abortion.
With Latinos it's immigration.
With blacks it's race.
With liberals it's the rich paying their fair share.

They simply demonize Republicans with half-truths and/or bold-faced lies.
Enough said.

Cantor's face wreaks of smarmy dishonest worm. Just my impression.

An intellectually lazy observation.

He's clean-cut, white, and Republican, thus dishonest in your mind.

The point I'm making is that the left get away with stereotypes because they know which buttons to push.

With women it's abortion.
With Latinos it's immigration.
With blacks it's race.
With liberals it's the rich paying their fair share.

They simply demonize Republicans with half-truths and/or bold-faced lies.
Enough said.

Yes, I'm racist against white people :lol:

Dude, you have MADE RACIST COMMENTS, in this thread. Talk about being a hypocritical person, wow.

That lets Bush II out. So Texas may be great again. Perry remains a flake; y'all could get lucky with another Ann Richards. Of course if you fly a flag other than the US flag, secession may be your goal.

So instead of answering the queston you go into attack mode.

How very liberal of you.

Here I thought liberals were all about "tolerance".
THE flag of Americans is the THE US FLAG. Most confederate flag fans I know replaced them after 9/11.

And you know for certain that I fly the confederate flag and not the US flag? No of course not. You liberals are a dishonest lot.

Oh and BTW I'm not "most confederate flag fans".

If you say so.

How do I know this?

I asked.

By the way..by in large..most Black people have very conservative values. As do most minorities for that matter.

That's because Democrats work to keep them on the plantation with entitlements whereas Republicans want to see them get off the govt. teat and become productive members of society.

http://images.nbra.info/docs/library/NationalBlackRepublicanAssociation2009/NBRA%20Plantation%20Politics%20Newsletter.pdf

:lmao:

Y'all really don't get it.

No, ya didn't.

And you didn't pidgen-hole the average American?
I just expanded on your post by taking a page out of the Democrat playbook.

We are certain you do not.

But go ahead school me about what it is like to live in an all black neighborhood.:lol:

Great response. I hope you can recover after that brilliant display of intelligence.

If you say so.

How do I know this?

I asked.

Very true. But why do most of them vote Democrat?

Simple. Because of thr race-card. They vote with their emotions. Maxine Waters doesn't even make any sense but it's easier to believe a stereotype that is untrue than it is to open your mind to the truth about the Democrats in Washington.

No..it's not.

They have no "buy-in" with Republicans..none. Republicans act and feel that one percent of Americans are "entitled" to the majority of the wealth America produces..even if it is produced on the backs of the 99% of Americans.

Republicans feel that slavery and discrimination are far behind us..even though many conservatives are extremely discriminatory and bigotted. Witness Newt Gingrich telling blacks they have no work ethic and their children should be janitors in school working for a "Master" Janitor. Republicans are constantly attacking programs like Affirmative Action that were meant to add parity to a system that dreadfully wronged a sector of society.

You can bray about "self-sufficiency" all you want..but history has smashed the "level playing field". It was never level. And Republicans are steadfast in their opposition to right that wrong.

We are certain you do not.

But go ahead school me about what it is like to live in an all black neighborhood.:lol:

^---- more proof y'all just don't get it.

And you didn't pidgen-hole the average American?
I just expanded on your post by taking a page out of the Democrat playbook.

no, no I didn't.

Great response. I hope you can recover after that brilliant display of intelligence.

I don't expect you understand the unintended irony of your post.

Actually you don't get it. Increasing dependence on govt via food stamps, mortgage bailouts, or unemployment is just another way of buying votes. Promise them the world and they think you'll pay their bills or fill their gas tank.

Actually you don't get it. Increasing dependence on govt via food stamps, mortgage bailouts, or unemployment is just another way of buying votes. Promise them the world and they think you'll pay their bills or fill their gas tank.

There's more of that pigeon holing and labeling that was talked about earlier.

the ideas they proffer are all old recycled rants that have failed in the past.

They pretend helping the rich get richer (like themselves) will produce a recovery.

It has NEVER worked in they history of man.

Only a demon or a fool would want it.

You haven't had time to view the vids I provided.

Obviously the point is lost on you.

Your point Muddy is totally partisan and much like a duck easy to identify; not only is your thread a failed effort to prove a point, it provides more evidence to understand your real and poorly hidden agenda.

no, no I didn't.

Acting ignorant is not gonna win your argument.

Your entire existence on this board is plagued with your ignorance.

You're a racist to boot, who cries about the race card. Ironic, that.

Being able to recognize it doesn't make you one automatically.

Not being able to recognize it makes one ether stupid or willfully-ignorant.

Everything I've said is true. Too bad that offends a bigot like you.

Forum List

Back