Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Maxine Waters Unhinged: Boehner and Cantor Are 'Demons' - YouTube

I want to show you the rest of that speech and see the context that it was delivered. Listen to the lies she spouted.

Rep. Maxine Waters Firing Up the Delegates to the 2012 CA Democratic Party Convention - YouTube

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.

Yeah just like Tom Metzger, David Duke, and Don Black are "once again saying what's on the minds of White Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter." . What a bunch of BULLSHIT! This is a "theory" and assertion made by some white dullards, charlatans, and dolts to gin up resentment and fear amongst the reactionary DUMB FUCKS in their masses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave it a person who has 100% blind loyalty to a letter(D) to make such comments in defense of Watters.
Look, the ONLY reason Watters has a job is because she represents a House district which is almost 100% homogeneous ( Black) and is the size of a postage stamp.
But for her race and political ideology, she would not be in office. In fact Watters is a poster child for term limits.
Black people should shudder at the notion that person such Watters claims to represent them.
BTW, the subject matter is Maxine Watters. DO NOT mention other people as an offset to your otherwise anemic argument.
If you desire to discuss Maxine Watters, defend HER. Tell us why you support Watters. Not who you are against.
Leave it to you to make such an IGNORANT ASSumption! I'm not loyal to either party. I just pointed out the fact that she doesn't speak for "the Blacks" anymore than those aforementioned people speak for "the Whites". I have no desire to defend Waters, I do find it "funny" that you seem comfortable with supporting an IGNORANT and blanket generalization that asserts that she speaks for "the Blacks". ;)

No, ya didn't.

And B: Most Americans in General don't even know who Boehner even is.

Well, if they didn't before, they will soon enough.

All blacks will know is that Boehner is that White guy in Congress that hates Obama cuz he's black and thus wants to destroy America.

Way to pidgeon-hole black people as mindless, hatefilled idiots.

No, no racism there :eusa_liar:
You lose on that comment.
The facts say otherwise.
Black people vote democrat about 85%.When the candidate is both democrat AND back that goes to about 98%.
So please, don't go on about denying the facts.
A radio talk show host elected to cover this issue in her show. She made the statements about black voter patterns then backed up the claim with statistical facts from voting records. she took many calls from black listeners. The callers were downright angry toward her. They accused her of being racist and buying into stereotypes.
She calmly explained to each angry caller that the facts were just that, facts and not an opinion. The angriest callers simply refused to acknowledge the facts.

Your entire existence on this board is plagued with your ignorance.

You're a racist to boot, who cries about the race card. Ironic, that.

Being able to recognize it doesn't make you one automatically.

Not being able to recognize it makes one ether stupid or willfully-ignorant.

Everything I've said is true. Too bad that offends a bigot like you.

No, you've spoken in absolutes in a stereotypical fashion and degraded the race as ignorant and lazy.

You're a racist bro. Wear it on your sleeve.
No. You don't get to label others racist as a fallback position.

No, you've spoken in absolutes in a stereotypical fashion and degraded the race as ignorant and lazy.

You're a racist bro. Wear it on your sleeve.

You've spoken in absolutes about Republicans and the Average American. What does that make you.

I know and you know what the truth is. You claimed that most Americans are stupid. Of course you want to act like blacks aren't included in that assumption.
You then backtracked on it when I meantioned blacks as part of that group.
I don't know what you mean unless you're trying not to appear racist.

No, I spoke in no absolutes of Republicans. You have just lied.
And the average American not knowing who John Boehner is, is a simple fact, not a stereotype. Try to tell the difference. Also - I did not say the average american was stupid, you lied about that also, liar.

You need to re-read the shit you spewed about "blacks" in the all-inclusive form, and think about it for a minute. It's racist, and you're a hack.
Oh please. As though we do not know what you really think of conservatives. Cut the shit.
BTW, now read this and remember it well. We don't give a shit what you call us. Racist or otherwise. Your labels mean nothing to us. We will no longer play your game of accusation for the purpose of forcing us to defend a falsehood while you attempt to take over the issue or define the conversation.
So if you call us racist, fine. You are powerless to change anything. Your name calling is equivalent to a flyspeck in the ocean.

Maxine Waters is once again saying what's on the minds of Black Americans. Not all of them, but enough of them to matter.

The other day Maxine Waters called her Republican opposition Demons. Now if I were to use the left's usual tactics I would call this rant racist.

Her job is to mouth off. She repeats liberal talking points passing them off as truth. I've never heard such a string of lies in my life. Yet this is what she does day in and day out.

Class-warfare.
Divide the people along class lines.

Whether she's calling them Demons or telling them to go straight to Hell, Maxine Waters speaks for Black America.
How dare she exercise her first amendment right of free speech! Doesn't that uppity negro know that only white Republicans like Coulter, the voice of CON$ervative America, are allowed to call the opposition DEMONIC!!!!

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg
Your post is so vapid, it does not dignify a response other than utter contempt.

How dare she exercise her first amendment right of free speech! Doesn't that uppity negro know that only white Republicans like Coulter, the voice of CON$ervative America, are allowed to call the opposition DEMONIC!!!!

Demonic-Ann-Coulter.jpg

Comparing a political pundit to a member of congress is.... well, dumb. IMO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

He's a real live one.

People in distress. The worst financial calamity in most people's lives. People dying in two wars. And his top polticial policy is ridding the White House of the opposition party.

Perhaps Waters is right.

There is nothing immoral or illegal about wanting one's own party to be making the decisions.
Of course your side sees it as "political power is our birthright. When we are in the majority we expect your utmost in conformity. You will be silenced. If we are in the minority, we expect and demand bi-partisanship and fairness. And above all your deepest respect."
Don't hand us this fucking bullshit. If the shoe were on the other foot you'd be clamoring for your party to wrest control of Washington away from the GOP...Denial of this is you lying to yourself.

This is more than just about politics, it's about a culture that's in decay.

Yes, Waters is a narcissistic racist - but yes, she does speak for many black Americans, and yes, the GOP has been an abject failure in providing an effective counter-argument, even after all these years. Can anyone tell me why that is?

Campaigning to an audience that one might get 5% of their vote is an exercise in futility.
Especially for those candidates with limited funds.
Add that to the fact that most liberal black leaders will dismiss even express outrage at any member of the GOP who attempts to send blacks a message that "yes, we will do this" .Or Yes I understand and I will do what I can to make this better"...
Right away the liberal black leaders see this kind of olive branch extending as a threat to their way of life which is to keep blacks suspicious, distrustful even hateful toward the GOP and conservatism.

Ok, liar - - - - -

Go find my blanket statement about conservatives or republicans.

Cantor's looks statement was about Cantor, not a blanket statement dumbass.

And I still maintain that you're a racist, based on comments in this thread where you used absolutes versus qualifiers. You're an idiot and don't even know what that means, though.

You don't know anything about Cantor other than what the left says about him. Your assumptions are based on your politics, not his actual qualities.

And calling me a racist is a lazy attempt at winning an argument when your ass is being handed to you. I'm not the one who said most Americans are lazy yet excluded blacks in an attempt to appear non-racist. How dare I include them. How dare I tell the truth. How dare I notice it when it rears it's ugly head.

I didn't say most americans are lazy.

Lie #1 of yours.

I didn't "exclude blacks."

Lie #2 of yours.

You are racist, because you fail to use qualifiers in discussions of race, but imply all are one way or the other.

I believe what I believe about Cantor, based on his words and actions.

Lie #3 of yours.

And of course, lie #4 of yours - claiming I make blanket statements about R's and Conservatives and you could easily find them.

4 lies. Keep going.
It is YOU who are the racist.
anyone who thinks of in terms of race FIRST is a racist.
The one true indicator of a liberal getting his or her ass kicked in an argument is when they accuse their opposition lying.

If Blacks had the equivalent of the KKK (which they do of a sorts in the NAACP....what is we had a white only channel on TV) and Max were in charge.

They'd accidently light themselves on fire.

She is perfect from where I sit. She is a good demonstration of the overt effort to use race to leverage minorities into more entitlements.

Forum List

Back