Maui Burning

All this talk of Godzilla in this thread, and none of you really know that truth about that either . . .

7wr9nc.jpg

I hate to say I said so, but..the Banyan tree is not completely dead. I said that over on twatter...to water and turn the soil asap, that the fire burned it yes but the roots were covered. Looks like I was right, and that is what they are doing. And this abandonment of Maui is ridiculous. Yes, many deaths, destruction in Lahaina, but ALL of Maui is not destroyed. They need tourist dollars to survive. Not necessarily in Lahaina to be a tourist, but other parts of the island are fine.

‘Things We’re Not Supposed To Talk About’ Featuring Fire Bombs And Truth Bombs​

Thanks. I used to love watching his 'walk and talk' videos with Lucy. I haven't for a while though, since he got deleted from YouTube, and I only go to Odysee occasionally. You probably would disagree with me on this, but I think he's missing the most important part of the puzzle, since he's not a Christian. He's still funny and entertaining though, and usually has pretty good insights on things.

To claim the Hawaii fires were caused by "warming" you should first document there was "warming."

The reason they haven't is because there is NO WARMING.

Hawaii all time record high was back in 1931.

Weather Channel documents the past two months on Hawaii were NOT WARM and DID NOT GET TO 90F...

So, if the claim is that Hawaii is "warming," that is DOCUMENTED as FALSE FUDGED FRAUD by THE DATA....

Warming ruled out as a cause because THERE IS NO WARMING ON HAWAII...

because there is NO WARMING in the PACIFIC OCEAN...

You probably would disagree with me on this, but I think he's missing the most important part of the puzzle, since he's not a Christian.
You are right.

I was raised by two differing Christian faiths, and I had great friends of many faiths. I studied comparative religions, and all systems of philosophy and metaphysics.

I came to understand that the creator is perfect, bigger than any one faith, and so way beyond the comprehension of the mortal mind. The plan? goal? of universal consciousness, gives each faith and spiritual traditions, appropriate to all of these peoples & cultures, in their time and in their spaces, what is appropriate to them and theirs . . . this plan is bigger than any one religion or any one human understanding of the spiritual/holy.

IMO, I have come to the logical conclusion, to deny this, is to assume, that creation, makes mistakes, I cannot accept this.

Even agnostics and atheists have something to teach about the divine plan. . . so it has been decreed.

The only thing that is important for you my dear sister? Is for you to have faith.

Ecclesiastes 3​

Last edited:
I studied comparative religions,

I did too, and one in particular interested me: Unitarianism.

l interviewed one adherent over the phone, and she told me a lot. They believe in Jesus Christ, but not the Trinity; which is a fundamental tenet of Christianity, as is the Resurrection. I’m not clear what their view on that is.

Have a friend in Maui. She just sent me this link. Check it out.

My response? Same as when it first started: DEW/land grab.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
In Maui with a group of volunteers from Samaritans purse... can't get into Lahaina yet because they are still searching and investigating but we are with some of the victims... Folks.... I've seen a lot in my life being deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan... but this is devastating... these people have lost loved ones they have lost everything... And Joe can't even be bothered to care....
These Americans need our help!

In Maui with a group of volunteers from Samaritans purse... can't get into Lahaina yet because they are still searching and investigating but we are with some of the victims... Folks.... I've seen a lot in my life being deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan... but this is devastating... these people have lost loved ones they have lost everything... And Joe can't even be bothered to care....
These Americans need our help!

They need the truth, that their Democrat leadership expanded Hawaii's population 15 fold in the past 130 years and all those additional people sucked all the fresh water out of Maui's plant life...

That's what they are doing to the mainland, they love the fires, they misdiagnose the fires, and they are packing more and more people in to drain nature's finite fresh water supply.

The "Global Warming" theory has one problem, to say the least, in Hawaii. Hawaii has not warmed, and was not having a warm summer...

I am permanently suspended from twatter, but I am allowed to read it. Just can't like, reply, repost.
Found this after my friend in Maui alerted me to it:

This is the Co2 FRAUD's response to fires.

HA HA HA, we're lying, you're dying, and we're getting rich!!!

If you think "warming" caused it, document Hawaii's "warming...."

Record high - 1931

This summer - Honolulu did not get to 90F

NO WARMING on Hawaii, because Pacific Ocean NOT WARMING either...

So what caused the fire?

Forum List

Back