Judith Curry cleans the clocks of climate crusaders!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Oh...oh...this is PRICELESS!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Judith Curry nuking the Climate Change Manufacturing Co!!!

Proving once again...the climate hysterics are either...

1) Frauds
or
2) Lemmings

271652373_10224072788580488_4441887891509558478_n.jpg

Wait, there are still people who pay attention to Judith Curry?

Really?

This is a joke, right? I mean, Curry was the one who threw a tantrum and quit because ... get this ... people were being mean to her by pointing out why her bad science was contradicted by the hard data.

Skook, can you summarize? Exactly what was Curry paid to say this time by the fossil fuel industry?

Funny, how the only "scientists" that oppose AGW theory have been paid very, very well to do so. You can't get any unbribed person to say such stupid things.

Really?

This is a joke, right? I mean, Curry was the one who threw a tantrum and quit because ... get this ... people were being mean to her by pointing out why her bad science was contradicted by the hard data.

Skook, can you summarize? Exactly what was Curry paid to say this time by the fossil fuel industry?

Funny, how the only "scientists" that oppose AGW theory have been paid very, very well to do so. You can't get any unbribed person to say such stupid things.

Anyone interested in actual climate truth, USMB has it...

Really?

Except why for the past 12 years in this forum, a thread with the name "Judith Curry" causes massive head explosions from every climate crusader in the forum ( about 5 or 6 :funnyface: ).

Hmmm.....now why would that be?

3923 (2).jpeg

Anyone interested in actual climate truth, USMB has it...

Not from you they won't.

Bois

Post why you have never approached a scientific organization and presented your research on CO2.

Explain that

DVD. Do d. DCC d. DVD

hilarious

So, you failed science in school and majored in dropping out.

Explain
I'd be happy to debate you on my basis for believing that the recent warming trend is nothing more than the usual normal and natural climate fluctuations of an icehouse planet where each pole is at a different glaciation threshold and each pole has a different available glaciation footprint and how those differences caused increased climate fluctuations after the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet.

I'm pretty sure your basis for your beliefs is that you were told to believe something without ever questioning it.

Care to debate me in the Bull Ring?

Bois

Post why you have never approached a scientific organization and presented your research on CO2.

Explain that
Because I get paid 200 bucks an hour to decommission GoM shelf wells, pipelines and platforms. They will discover the truth soon enough on their own. It's not my job. The real question is why haven't you questioned their claims at all.

I'd be happy to debate you on my basis for believing that the recent warming trend is nothing more than the usual normal and natural climate fluctuations of an icehouse planet where each pole is at a different glaciation threshold and each pole has a different available glaciation footprint and how those differences caused increased climate fluctuations after the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet.

I'm pretty sure your basis for your beliefs is that you were told to believe something without ever questioning it.

Care to debate me in the Bull Ring?
Hilarious

Would any actual facts be used by you.

You present as a moron parroting something which science disproves.

Pretty obvious that these posters would refute if they could refute, but they cannot...

And if they cannot refute it, maybe there is a reason why, like.... IT IS RIGHT!!!

What's funny is your post.

Do you dispute her claim (that she took a pay cut to the leave the University) ?

Please let us know what you know (which seems to be something we don't know).

This isn't about the science.

It's about the politics. Like when that moron Heidi Cullen was calling for decertification (essentially taking your job) if you speak out against (or really don't get on the bandwagon and carry the flag for the cause).

That's a real skeptical scientific way to do things.

She's an ass.

Forum List

Back