Matt Damon's Final Answer

So. You all think if you became famous (Matt's no Paris Hilton, by the way; he has a body of work that speaks to his talent) BUT: you believe if you became famous, you would not only lose your ability to think critically, but your right to free speech?

‪Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin‬‏ - YouTube

I need to know if [Sarah Palin] really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. That's an important... I want to know that. I really do. Because she's going to have the nuclear codes, you know. I want to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago or whether she banned books or try to ban books. I mean, we can't have that.

Christ on a popsicle. it he was so creative and original he could think of somebody else to rip besides Sarah Palin. Which of you leftist assholes haven't "ripped Sarah Palin"?

IMO, Matt Damon movies are superb.

At least the three or four that I have seen.

But the statement that lower taxes that OBVIOUSLY would increase the profits of a business man "MAKES NO COMMON SENSE" .......... IS BIZZARE IDIOCY !!!

As stated, the successful business person, after making a substantial profit, donating money to charities, or an actor like Matt Damon involved in many charities is a laudable and commendable behaviour.

But, to make the INSANELY IDIOTIC statement regarding taxes (and not retracting or modifying it) bespeaks of a person wallowing in La La Land completely oblivious of a business person's REALITY !!!

And, of course, those certified idiots who support the logic of Matt Damon's BIZARRE IDIOCY are guilty of being equally BIZARRE IDIOTS w/r/t to this issue.

As far as the demented or mendacious Loony Left trying to deflect this issue to being a matter of "free speech", "liking the rich", or something totally unrelated to this real issue is either an example of their dementia, or an effort at political mendacity to obfuscate the issue.

Last edited:
The problem with the Democrats as I see it is they are pissed that they can't get their hands on all our money.They will find a way to nationalize our IRA accounts and 401 k plans.They will want to take our retirement accounts,spend most of it and dole out a monthly check to us in an amount they feel is enough for us to live on....They are already talking about doing away with mortgage deductions on tax returns,they will take away the deductions for charity donations.People just don't have a clue what these
folks are up to....

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/3478-obama-administration-plans-to-seize-401k-retirement-accounts

Last edited:

Forum List

Back