Matt Damon's Final Answer

Not all rich are pub a-holes who don't care about the country, wnt to pay no taxes, are not thankful for their good fortune and the 'little people', but enjoy pollution and screwing the workers...good one!

Not all rich are pub a-holes who don't care about the country, wnt to pay no taxes, are not thankful for their good fortune and the 'little people', but enjoy pollution and screwing the workers...good one!

oh brother..
So you're saying ALL rich liberal Dems care more?
And who you calling, little people.?
And just HOW MUCH pollution and tearing up the environment does making A MOVIE DO.
gawd you are programmed or something

Last edited:
So anytime someone doesnt vote for something themselves they are immune from its consequences?

Is that the government you suggest we have?

When some pampered asshole actor tells me that I should let the fucking government steal more of my money when in my opinion they already get more than enough then yes I despise that idiot.

And our government has enough fucking morons in it that we have to listen to so Matt and his ilk should keep their fucking stupidity to themselves. Or better yet he can spout his idiocy to people dumb enough to pay to see his movies and leave the rest of us alone.

Matt already has his millions.... to Hell with the rest of us!

I will take him seriously when he puts his millions where his mouth is.

(Nahh... not really)
He gives lots to charity.

When some pampered asshole actor tells me that I should let the fucking government steal more of my money when in my opinion they already get more than enough then yes I despise that idiot.

And our government has enough fucking morons in it that we have to listen to so Matt and his ilk should keep their fucking stupidity to themselves. Or better yet he can spout his idiocy to people dumb enough to pay to see his movies and leave the rest of us alone.

Matt already has his millions.... to Hell with the rest of us!

I will take him seriously when he puts his millions where his mouth is.

(Nahh... not really)
He gives lots to charity.

so? that give him the right to say how Us Americans should BE TAXED?
He should stick to making his millions and leave the rest of us ALONE.

How does one debate or comment on such stupidity?

Half of those "you people" consider rich are retired or about to retire.

Only 7% of Americans have a net worth of 1 million dollars and 3.5% of those are retired.

Can't tax if they don't earn. Or if they live off interest.

The rich have done what the losers with their hands out didn't do, work hard and save money. They take care of themselves why should they take care of you because you were too stupid or lazy to do it for yourself?

Last edited:
How does one debate or comment on such stupidity?

Half of those "you people" consider rich are retired or about to retire.

Only 7% of Americans have a net worth of 1 million dollars and 3.5% of those are retired.

Can't tax if they don't earn. Or if they live off interest.

The rich have done what the losers with their hands out didn't do, work hard and save money. They take care of themselves why should they take care of you because you were too stupid or lazy to do it for yourself?
Interest income is taxable.

he should put his money where his mouth is and send in 50% of all he owns to the gubbmint. let me know when he does.

All celebrities should be doing this. Some of them fuckers are worth over 500 million dollars- or more. Damn, if we could get the celebs to share a little of the wealth, maybe the economy wouldn't be in such bad shape.
I know, they work hard at what they do, but, they wouldn't be able to do what they do, if it weren't for the little people, those that pay and watch them do their stuff.
I don't hate the rich...I don't hate anybody. But it does just sort of gnaw at me to see some famous asshole paying $500 for a purse or a hat, and some people can't scrape up 5 bucks for a cheap pair of sandals.

Wait, so because idiots in America pay their hard earned money to go sit in a dark room with a bunch of strangers they would otherwise never be around, and watch a shitty Matt Damon movie, he should share his wealth with them?

I think it would be GREAT if the rich voluntarily shared their wealth with the population, but I don't think they owe it to us. If they want to buy a $500 purse like a fucking moron, so be it. There's a "little person" working at the purse store who thanks them for helping to keep the store in business so they can have a job.

Wait, so because idiots in America pay their hard earned money to go sit in a dark room with a bunch of strangers they would otherwise never be around, and watch a shitty Matt Damon movie, he should share his wealth with them?

I think it would be GREAT if the rich voluntarily shared their wealth with the population, but I don't think they owe it to us. If they want to buy a $500 purse like a fucking moron, so be it. There's a "little person" working at the purse store who thanks them for helping to keep the store in business so they can have a job.

If you think Matt Damon's movies are so shitty, what ya doing going to a dark movie theater and paying money out to watch them?? :lol:

In other words, as I've said many, MANY times before; if you cannot see any Good or Right, or give any credit to the other side of the aisle (or the President), then call yourself a hack and have done with it.

Now....what were talking? Looks like you were referring to me, doesn't it?

Okay - because it fits? Or no.

In other words, as I've said many, MANY times before; if you cannot see any Good or Right, or give any credit to the other side of the aisle (or the President), then call yourself a hack and have done with it.

Hey, you have an opinion and so do I. My opinion is that you were referring to me, and I threw it right back at you. Does the shoe fit?

By the way.....when was the last time you voted for a republican? :eusa_whistle:

he should put his money where his mouth is and send in 50% of all he owns to the gubbmint. let me know when he does.

All celebrities should be doing this. Some of them fuckers are worth over 500 million dollars- or more. Damn, if we could get the celebs to share a little of the wealth, maybe the economy wouldn't be in such bad shape.
I know, they work hard at what they do, but, they wouldn't be able to do what they do, if it weren't for the little people, those that pay and watch them do their stuff.
I don't hate the rich...I don't hate anybody. But it does just sort of gnaw at me to see some famous asshole paying $500 for a purse or a hat, and some people can't scrape up 5 bucks for a cheap pair of sandals.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so you agree with us? the rich are under no fuckin obligation? send that memo to Matt

I always appreciate the personal attacks the mods mete out MUCH more than those from the ranks. Mucho gracias, amigo.

Unless they type it in red sweetheart it's not a MOD action. Mods are allowed to have opinions and conversations.

Forum List

Back