COMMON SENSE: The tool the left has lost to make rash political decsions

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
With respect

I have been on this message board for a few months and the one thing I have come to realize is Obama has taken away the lefts ability to use common sense

There talking about RR deficit in the 80s like it has anything to do with the 6 million jobs we lost since 08
It is constantly written that not one GOP candidate is above BHO in the polls
But against generic GOP BHO is getting pretty far behind
The left lay claim that if one would vote for X in the GOP primary and Y won the nomination, then of course that person would change from the GOP and vote for BHO and not vote for Y

What?

The reason there is a generic GOP candidate is to show that no matter who wins the nomination, those people are going to vote GOP

we are 162 billion from breaking even
2012 we are spending that over the budget per month, and some how GWB caused this
2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs
2003-2008 we create close to 7 million, without spending 1 trillion dollars on a failed stimulus
Yet somehow BHO shovel ready trillion dollar stimulus/tarp deficit is again GWB fault. How is that?

With respect

I have been on this message board for a few months and the one thing I have come to realize is Obama has taken away the lefts ability to use common sense

There talking about RR deficit in the 80s like it has anything to do with the 6 million jobs we lost since 08
The left lay claim that if one would vote for X in the GOP primary and Y won the nomination, then of course that person would change from the GOP and vote for BHO and not vote for Y

What?

The reason there is a generic GOP candidate is to show that no matter who wins the nomination, those people are going to vote GOP

2012 we are spending that over the budget per month, and some how GWB caused this
2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs
2003-2008 we create close to 7 million, without spending 1 trillion dollars on a failed stimulus
Yet somehow BHO shovel ready trillion dollar stimulus/tarp deficit is again GWB fault. How is that?

You are correct.

Obama and the democrats have very little respect for thier supporters. Thye know they can spin the truth and their supporters will believe the spin.

I can not see how anyone can support a group of people that have no respect for them.

With respect

What?

2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs

Your flooding of the board with thread after thread of the same laughable bullshit is really getting tedious; if that is your goal,

well done.

2007 - Even with a booming economy, we did not get a balanced budget. WHY? Because the Bush tax cuts were so detrimental to revenues that even in those boom times the economy could not generate enough revenue to pay the bills.

With respect

What?

2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs

Your flooding of the board with thread after thread of the same laughable bullshit is really getting tedious; if that is your goal,

well done.

2007 - Even with a booming economy, we did not get a balanced budget. WHY? Because the Bush tax cuts were so detrimental to revenues that even in those boom times the economy could not generate enough revenue to pay the bills.

You know you accuse me of flooding this board with laughable BS
whats so funny about any of this?
and most of all what is bull shit?

Tax cuts?
9-11 and 2 wars had nothing to do with it?
do you pay taxes?

What do you think one should be paying in federal income tax?
lets say I make 75k in taxable income, how much federal should I pay?

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- Albert Einstein

With respect

What?

2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs

well done.

Excellent point. And when tax rates are too low, a derailing economy will devastate the tax base.

With respect

What?

2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs

well done.

Excellent point. And when tax rates are too low, a derailing economy will devastate the tax base.

You guys make my case better than I can
To start with you blame tax cuts for everything, but you never mention 9-11, 2 wars as well as new agencies that followed
There is never any thought given to Katrina's impact along with the 6 other major Hurricanes that hit during GWB terms
You assume with no thought that me being allowed to keep 30k more than I would have over a 11 year period will do nothing to create any jobs nor will it do anything to grow the tax base
You provide no information, not for me, but for your self

Ten Myths About the Bush Tax Cuts-and the Facts
Myth #1: Tax revenues remain low.
Fact: Tax revenues are above the historical average, even after the tax cuts.
Myth #2: The Bush tax cuts substantially reduced 2006 revenues and expanded the budget deficit.
Fact: Nearly all of the 2006 budget deficit resulted from additional spending above the baseline.
Myth #3: Supply-side economics assumes that all tax cuts immediately pay for themselves.
Fact: It assumes replenishment of some but not necessarily all lost revenues.
Myth #4: Capital gains tax cuts do not pay for themselves.
Fact: Capital gains tax revenues doubled following the 2003 tax cut.
Myth #5: The Bush tax cuts are to blame for the projected long-term budget deficits.
Fact: Projections show that entitlement costs will dwarf the projected large revenue increases.
Myth #6: Raising tax rates is the best way to raise revenue.
Fact: Tax revenues correlate with economic growth, not tax rates.
Myth #7: Reversing the upper-income tax cuts would raise substantial revenues.
Fact: The low-income tax cuts reduced revenues the most.
Myth #8: Tax cuts help the economy by "putting money in people's pockets."
Fact: Pro-growth tax cuts support incentives for productive behavior.
Myth #9: The Bush tax cuts have not helped the economy.
Fact: The economy responded strongly to the 2003 tax cuts.
Myth #10: The Bush tax cuts were tilted toward the rich.
Fact: The rich are now shouldering even more of the income tax burden.

you want facts, here is a place to start
but your to scared to look. Its much easier just to keep with the same song and dance'

Bush Tax Cut Myths | Tax Revenue Increases | Capital Gains Tax

With respect

What?

2001-2003
we lose 2 million jobs

well done.

Yet for all the lies from the left, obamaturd is ten times worse than Bush. Idiots defending an idiot!!!

That title makes no sense whatsoever to me.
Is it just me?

LOL your right

This is why you have a disabled reputation
you both have nothing to say that matters
If you do not like the thread
ignore it
it really is that simple. And no matter how bad our country gets and how much it needs change, the both of you will keep drinking the kool-aid and voting for the very people who have got us into this mess

I cannot make my point any better

It is the same as defining insanity
Keep doing the same things over and over and expect different results

Is it just me?

LOL your right

ignore it
it really is that simple. And no matter how bad our country gets and how much it needs change, the both of you will keep drinking the kool-aid and voting for the very people who have got us into this mess

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3800-drink-up-beotches.jpg

:lol::lol:

With respect,

Quit carrying the water for every Heritage hit piece. You're being played like a fiddle by the corporatists and capitistas.

With all due respect, of course.

Is it just me?

LOL your right

ignore it

Your right you cant make a point and this is the best you can do.

You messed up the thread title.

Its no big deal but true to con form you can take NO critisim and demand behavior of us you in no way would be willing to stick to yourself.

You hate people on the left.

We get it already

With respect,

Quit carrying the water for every Heritage hit piece. You're being played like a fiddle by the corporatists and capitistas.

With all due respect, of course.

where else are you going to get information that is composed in a professional manner that is accurate, it has given its sources and its just what its suppose to be
information
1/2 truths are just that. I do not have an issue with the left claiming that GWB tax cuts caused close to 3 trillion dollars in additional debt from 02-09
I have a real issue pretending that
9-11
2 wars
new agencies due to 9-11
6 major hurricanes
Dem congress 07-09
Dem president signing 09 budget
tarp (Obama 200 billion +)
failed stimulus (what would have impacted 09)
loss revenue, 01,02,02,09 due to jobs lost
Enron
2001 Recession
2008 Recession

had nothing to do with the 3 trillion dollars of additional debt added from 02-09 (that we can hold GWB in account for)
thats the 1/2 truth that Heritage and I are here to make sure it gets heard this time
you do not like it
ignore it

Forum List

Back