Mathematics Can't Prove Evolution

So you can't explain it in your own words, Shemp?

I can. I just can't explain it to a total imbecile. That's all.

No, I think you just can't explain it.

Do cells "Evolve" anywhere and everywhere there are organic compounds? If not, why not?

Go Google it for us.

You're endlessly dumb in the realm of science, god damn.

"if evolution is real how come there no life besides earth in our solar system!" / derp derp derp logic

I can. I just can't explain it to a total imbecile. That's all.

No, I think you just can't explain it.

Do cells "Evolve" anywhere and everywhere there are organic compounds? If not, why not?

Go Google it for us.

You're endlessly dumb in the realm of science, god damn.

"if evolution is real how come there no life besides earth in our solar system!" / derp derp derp logic

Do you and OohPah text back and forth dreaming up these amazing comebacks?

I find it amusing when you 2 put your heads together and come up with these gems.

Short on answers, long on insults.

Keep it coming, Beavis

So why hasn't life "Evolved" on any other planet?

Odd that these same chemical compounds haven't formed themselves into complex, self aware organisms with iPhones, on Jupiter, Europa, Titan or Venus.

Did you check all the billions of other planets in the universe?

Better start now, it may take a while

That's not how evolution works. Supposedly, the molecules adapt themselves to their surroundings, so the surroundings should make no difference to the process.

I think the point was that you don't know if life evolved on these other planets or not.

If it did would that honestly matter to your belief in God and creation?

"explain evolution...but but but in your own words........otherwise evolution is fake cuz um theres no life on our 7 other planets or our dwarf mmm hmmm mmm hmm"

:lol:

"explain evolution...but but but in your own words........otherwise evolution is fake cuz um theres no life on our 7 other planets or our dwarf mmm hmmm mmm hmm"

:lol:

LOL

It's like watching a gnat, and a gnat with a small penis even by gnats standards, trying to hump an elephant.

Text OohPah for your next amazing response

That's not how evolution works. Supposedly, the molecules adapt themselves to their surroundings, so the surroundings should make no difference to the process.

I think the point was that you don't know if life evolved on these other planets or not.

If it did would that honestly matter to your belief in God and creation?

No. It's OK that you miss the point. I'll explain it once.

Evolution supposedly works by organic molecules spontaneously forming proteins and amino acids and cells. I know, it's complicated, how do the proteins know how and when to form and how can they possibly combine to form a cell, but let's leave that for now.

All that's necessary for evolution is organic compounds, then why are we the only planet in the solar system with organic life? Why is evolution so helpless on other planets with organic compounds?

you're an elephant bro?

you can p-m me for nutrition and exercise regimens - - - - ill hook you up for free on account of sympathy card

Therefore, mathematics can't be used to prove evolution.

If you look at the "evolution" of mathematics,
this shows a model for religions and political system evolving.

Mathematics used to leave out irrational numbers, like PI.
More language was added to "represent" complex and imaginary numbers.

Similarly, the Catholic church used to reject Greek ethics as apostasy
since this was "outside" -- but later reconciled as part of the
"natural laws and wisdom" of secular gentiles that is consistent with God's laws
(Some priests have reconciled Buddhist teachings in a similar way.
This is still contested "how to explain the relationship between these groups"
as is the push to include the homosexual community by churches and leaders.
When mathematical systems are expanded, the rules/symbols are designed to be consistent with
what was established before, and "adding to the terminology" to explain new sets or similar rules in comparison.
if there is an ERROR causing rules/fields to be excluded, the error must be corrected to explain/include the larger sets.)

Why can't people's thinking about religion and politics "evolve" the same way as math, by adding on more language instead of competing to exclude information and knowledge?
Why can't corrections be made to the rules to apply to "all cases without excluding some unfairly" WITHOUT insulting people's beliefs,
but proving where the errors are so people agree on what corrections would make the rules/systems more consistent.
NOT based on politics or popularity of belief, but logical rules as in math?

Math systems not only serve as a model for "social or spiritual evolution",
but the STATISTICS on changes in social policies on inclusion/tolerance of other groups can be documented to show rates and patterns of growth toward fuller/equal inclusion.

Last edited:

Odd that these same chemical compounds haven't formed themselves into complex, self aware organisms with iPhones, on Jupiter, Europa, Titan or Venus.

"why hasn't life "Evolved" on any other planet?" Have you been to every other planet Frank?

[Yes Virginia, there are dumb questions]

Which book on evolution claims that?

"why hasn't life "Evolved" on any other planet?" Have you been to every other planet Frank?

[Yes Virginia, there are dumb questions]

I should have known not to expect USMB Liberal to read two sentences and know how they were related.

So why hasn't life "Evolved" on any other planet in our solar system?

Edited for USMB Liberal Intellectual Elite, you know, the ones who cannot put 2 sentence together

They ALL claim that molecules become amino acids and proteins and magically form a coherent, functioning cell

Evolution absolutely is backed by mathematics. You should watch this video.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpZ8XyoBuA]Micro vs Macro Evolution - YouTube[/ame]

They ALL claim that molecules become amino acids and proteins and magically form a coherent, functioning cell

No they don't. You also need ideal climatic conditions

Evolution never claims life is easy

For G.T and OohPah

There are about 400+ amino acids per average protein and since you refuse to educate yourselves, I provided the average protein in a single yeast cell below

A haploid yeast cell contains about 4 ×10^-12 g of protein (1, 15). Assuming a mean protein mass of 50kDa, there are about 50×10^6 molecules of protein per cell. 6×10^23[proteins/mole]×4×10^ -12[gram]/50000[gram/mole]=~50×10^6 proteins

Total number of proteins per cell - Budding yeast Saccharomyces ce - BNID 106198

So, tell me again why these cells haven't "Evolved" everywhere in out Solar System that has organic molecules

Should be easy, amiright?

No they don't. You also need ideal climatic conditions

Evolution never claims life is easy

Climate? Why? You have the proverbial "primordial soup" in several places in out solar system, but as near as we can tell, no cells.

What do molecules care about climate?

Forum List

Back