Mathematics Can't Prove Evolution

stock-vector-mathematical-equations-and-formulas-vector-illustration-48603532.jpg

Therefore proving that evolution exists

You've served your purpose....comic relief.

But, you participated....so maybe I owe you something.

Some advice?

This may be important to you, at your advanced age: the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

Makes as much sense as your OP don't you think?

That would be true if one were restricted to the intellectual capacity of.....you.

Wish I had met you antemortem.

Biology can't prove 2+2=4, so, let's call it a day. Are you serious? Chemistry cant prove North from south, need I go on? Theologians can't prove god exists, so what is the big ol' fuss here?

It gets worse

PC claims that since 2+2=4 does not prove evolution...therefore evolution does not exist

PC did not major in logic, she majored in cut and paste

Mathematics cannot prove evolution.

Nor can speciation...as no one has been able to demonstrate same.

Fruit flies? No.

Missing links? No.

Politics.....yes.

Biology can't prove 2+2=4, so, let's call it a day. Are you serious? Chemistry cant prove North from south, need I go on? Theologians can't prove god exists, so what is the big ol' fuss here?

It gets worse

PC claims that since 2+2=4 does not prove evolution...therefore evolution does not exist

PC did not major in logic, she majored in cut and paste

Mathematics cannot prove evolution.

Fruit flies? No.

Missing links? No.

Politics.....yes.

Good Will Hunting proves evolution

o-GOODWILLHUNTING-facebook.jpg

That's not even true.

Darwin was Right | Evidence from observed speciation

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

That's not even true.

"And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field." Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16.

Directly observed?

sand.jpg

Last edited:
Therefore, mathematics can't be used to prove evolution.

I'm aware of the evidence for evolution from biology and geology (and they are overwhelming) but I don't recall anyone trying to prove evolution using math. Did I miss something or is this a classic strawman arguement?

Therefore, mathematics can't be used to prove evolution.

I'm aware of the evidence for evolution from biology and geology (and they are overwhelming) but I don't recall anyone trying to prove evolution using math. Did I miss something or is this a classic strawman arguement?

No just another PC thread where she makes absurd statements and then declares victory and runs away

So why hasn't life "Evolved" on any other planet?

Odd that these same chemical compounds haven't formed themselves into complex, self aware organisms with iPhones, on Jupiter, Europa, Titan or Venus.

Odd that these same chemical compounds haven't formed themselves into complex, self aware organisms with iPhones, on Jupiter, Europa, Titan or Venus.

Did you check all the billions of other planets in the universe?

Better start now, it may take a while

That's not how evolution works. Supposedly, the molecules adapt themselves to their surroundings, so the surroundings should make no difference to the process.

That's not even true.

Sorry, I meant its not even true NOW. It may very well have been in 1985, nearly 29 years ago - but quite to the surprise of morons like yourself, science is continuously discovering new things.

The secondary contact phase of allopatric speciation in Darwin's finches

Last edited:

That's not how evolution works. Supposedly, the molecules adapt themselves to their surroundings, so the surroundings should make no difference to the process.

That's not how it works. You and political chic are total morons.

It probably has, in fact life on Earth probably didn't originate on Earth. Extremophile microbes embedded in asteroids and comets can survive in space for eons. It is likely that life exists throughout the universe and that it started billions of years before Earth even came into existence.

Which should make sense to you creationist morons. Why the FUCK would God make the universe 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Times bigger than needed to fit Earth?

It probably has, in fact life on Earth probably didn't originate on Earth. Extremophile microbes embedded in asteroids and comets can survive in space for eons. It is likely that life exists throughout the universe and that it started billions of years before Earth even came into existence.

Which should make sense to you creationist morons. Why the FUCK would God make the universe 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Times bigger than needed to fit Earth?

I was referring to other planets in our solar system, Pee Wee

Forum List

Back